Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (96172 Views)

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:08pm On May 15, 2020
timesup234:
Braimwahsed mugu! Death to western education that has made African donkeys! Mao's era was the most prosperous era in all of human history. Western media narrative kill you there! Why dont you go to Tiananmen square and insult Mao let's see if you will come back alive. Unlike stupid brainwashed Africans, China will never let their enemies choose their hero for them. Chairman Mao Zedong made China great and you are a dunce. Make America lies kill you there!

See this one pouring saliva all over the place in the name of having a conversation cheesy

The influence the USA has over nations the Chinese will never even dream of having

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by alezzy13: 4:08pm On May 15, 2020
GeneralShepherd:

Donald trump's presidency is much more favourable than Obama's to an average Nigerian.

How exactly?

Oh he hates gays, I get it.

Yeye
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 15, 2020
Forget Russia. China are the most despicable and dubious people on earth. Their hypocrisy stinks to the heavens

5 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Billygee2u: 4:10pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Just Love and Admire the Guts of President Donald Trump!

Despite the Whole Media Hoax and Hatred, this Man stands Strong..

A whole lot of Crazy things would have happened if Someone like Trump was not president!

GOD ALMIGHTY Specifically fixed him there for Times as these..

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by MuchAdo: 4:10pm On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:
Trump is merely looking for distractions from his abject failure in response to the Covid -19 chaos. We the voters will not be deceived nor swayed with his infantile attempt at changing the narratives. Nov 3rd can't get here fast enough.

While the dotard is busy bashing China in public for election purpose, the orangutan idiot, his daughter and son in law are busy importing from China on daily basis. Ivanka Products are made in China, everything at Marlago and other TRAMP's properties are filled with Chinese made products.

This is all for election showmanship. We know better though, only the rednecks and some dumb dumb smart folks will fall for his theatrics.

And they will give him victory as they did 4 years ago... tongue

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by truthstands01: 4:12pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

A whole lot of Crazy things would have happened if Someone like Trump was not president!

Absolutely correct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by terry070358719(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2020
UN Agency Alerts Nigerians On Impending Terrorists' Attacks
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 15, 2020
Everyone should cut ties with China.
I learnt the train they're building in Nigeria will be managed by them for 25years. I don't know how true it is grin
But after 25years, what's left?

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Honor10: 4:21pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

U av slave mentality. Always licking Trump ass.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by chatinent: 4:22pm On May 15, 2020
All I know is Covid-19 is a biological weapon as HIV was.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:22pm On May 15, 2020
Kingpele:
grin Trump is a talkative,too Emotional, always contradicting himself since this pandemic started, he will one day cause a very terrible war with his choice of words... Just watch CCN for a day, u will see some of his blunders.. Yesterday he said he prefer less testing of people in USA in other to reduce the number of corona virus patients nationwide.. many medical experts came for his head, if u fail to test people how do separate those affected from spreading the virus? One doctor asked, the man should calm down first

Are u the only human that don't know about CNN?
This shows u are lacking behind while the world have gone far ahead of u.CNN IS A BIASED MEDIA HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by richard870(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
mehn, you are very very senseless haba.. even after the guy don address your would-be response... mehn u no get sense atall..chai!
Its obvious the kind of person you are undecided
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 15, 2020
Someone7:
Forget Russia. China are the most despicable and dubious people on earth. Their hypocrisy stinks to the heavens
No lies detected.
Most especially if Nigeria is unable to meet up with loan terms.
Maybe they'd force us to start using yuan by then.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Faithful4real(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2020
Gander:

Any Nigerian supporting Donald Trump is indeed a slave.

Anybody supporting Obama is a gayman wink cheesy
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by kzubyar(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2020
Esseite:
The world is thinking of cutting ties with them aswell.. everyone is just waiting for who takes the first step..

The chinese Govt would ruin your factories by subsidising cost for their factories to supply you at unimaginable cost till you are addicted to chinese imports and all your forex going to them..

They would bid for contracts in your country, bring in their workers at expatriate pay and repatriate your forex on a build operate and transfer contract..

They are building free trade zones in your country to take full advantage of your populace should incase you revolt in future.. the free trade zone is bound by international laws and without custom duty for imports while they repatriate your forex

They would eventually loan you funds with massive interest tied to massive revenue income generating infrastructures in your country while repatriating your forex..

They block you gaining access to their populace with your tech apps, but sell tiktok to the world without hindrance while they repatriate your forex..

They have indirectly crashed the price of oil and have massive reservoirs while pushing up electric cars and robots to never depend on you..

They build chinese restaurants in your country and segregate you from visiting the restaurants tagging it "chinese only"...

They are the first country in the world in this current age whose "MC-Donald's" ever read "Blacks are not allowed"..

Now the question:
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM CHINA?
Chinese phone
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by richard870(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2020
Esseite:

Is that what you call gain or liability... you need education..
Lolz...comments such as that aren't meant to resonate with low-thinking beings like you.So, shut your buccal cavity!

QUOTE ME & BE F00LED WITH SILENCE!
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 15, 2020
PDJT:
-Is anyone still in doubt that the Coronavirus was developed and unleashed in Wuhan, China?

Buhari apologists don't think so just because Trump has refused to be fooled be China.

Go through the posts you will see them.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Upworkwriter007(f): 4:28pm On May 15, 2020
GeneralPula:
It will deeply tell on the China's economy should Us cut the ties with them..

Most of the multinational companies that are producing stuffs in china are not own by the Chinese. For example, Apple products. You'll see design in Cali, made in china..( The company making them in china isn't own by the Chinese.) So on like that!

Google search Foxconn... They made Play stations and Xbox, blackberry, Nokia and so on!
It will heavily affect both countries. US companies are in China because they need to produce in China to remain competitivee. How do both countries even survive without each other. 60% of the worlds financial transaction possess through china, trump is bluffing and he knows. It'll be a political suicide to suddenly cut ties with china. US economy imports 400 billion dollars worth of product from china, and guess what, US owes over China 1 trillion dollars, Somethings ain't just possible.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Honor10: 4:28pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Nigerian
I Love Trump
I Support Trump

I am not a Slave

If they ask u to give reason why u love Trump, u won't av a reason, u love someone that hate u with passion, a slave won't accept to be one. Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Faithful4real(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:
Trump is merely looking for distractions from his abject failure in response to the Covid -19 chaos. We the voters will not be deceived nor swayed with his infantile attempt at changing the narratives. Nov 3rd can't get here fast enough.

While the dotard is busy bashing China in public for election purpose, the orangutan idiot, his daughter and son in law are busy importing from China on daily basis. Ivanka Products are made in China, everything at Marlago and other TRAMP's properties are filled with Chinese made products.

This is all for election showmanship. We know better though, only the rednecks and some dumb dumb will fall for his theatrics.

You dey watch cnn news.

You are one of their followers.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Faithful4real(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2020
Honor10:

If they ask u to give reason why u love Trump, u won't av a reason, u love someone that hate u with passion, a slave won't accept to be one. Tueh!

Give me a reason why you hate him.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by tyup(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2020
timesup234:
noise. With potential of 1.4billion people buying a toothbrush American economy is dead on arrival. In America 85% of her citizens are one paycheck away from the street, a further 87% are unable to come up with a mere $400 in a emergency. Calling an ambulance is enough to bankrupt you for the rest of your life in America, people use uber to transport the sick. Every single person in America is depressed and an hour to suicide. Everything in America is on loan, if you have just 50k naira in your pocket you are richer than 90% of Americans. China will fvck the hell outta that nasty biitch. Lame LovePeddler America

Your level of ignorance sucks undecided
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 15, 2020
Headachetoigboh:

Are u the only human that don't know about CNN?
This shows u are lacking behind while the world have gone far ahead of u.CNN IS A BIASED MEDIA HOUSE.

Not only biased, they are staunchly anti Trump but like in 2016 they will fail again come Nov.

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 15, 2020
tyup:

Your level of ignorance sucks undecided

I will rather say his level of hatred and bitterness sucks.

He is few meters away from heart attack.
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Honor10: 4:34pm On May 15, 2020
Faithful4real:

Give me a reason why you hate him.

I hate him because he hate me, he hate blacks, he hate Africans and he is not shy about it, why should I like him? I am not a slave.

2 Likes

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by tyup(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Somalia and Sudan better than America cheesy cheesy
Lmao grin
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Honor10: 4:35pm On May 15, 2020
GeneralShepherd:

Donald trump's presidency is much more favourable than Obama's to an average Nigerian.

How, pls, explain to me
Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Faithful4real(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2020
Honor10:

I hate him because he hate me, he hate blacks, he hate Africans and he is not shy about it, why should I like him? I am not a slave.

Let me guess you are watching cnn news.

1 Like

Re: China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties by Omeleyi: 4:36pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
Ruggedniggaone:
Donald fraud the ipob Lord and Savior is a madman and if care is not taken he will cause ww3 with his unguarded vituperation
[/s]

Retard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) / Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.