Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ban Christainity, Islam And Native Doctor Or Babalawo Oe What Ever They Call Thm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ban Christainity, Islam And Native Doctor Or Babalawo Oe What Ever They Call Thm (351 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Christainity, Islam And Native Doctor Or Babalawo Oe What Ever They Call Thm by ishitinyourmouf: 2:53pm On May 15, 2020
before covid 19, u will see adeboye, oyedepo , tb joshua , pastor chris etc doing healings and all those stupid scam shit.
now we need them to demonstrate theor power and they are silent. do you know that if these scamming pastors can display their power now, most unblivers as they call them will be force to convert to christianity without preaching?
As regards islam, these ones dont really try to scam us with their healing scam. but i dont like them because i consider them violent.
lastly and the most useless of them all native doctors or babalawo or what ever they call them. this group of scammers should be banned because they are even worst than christian pastors. they claim to have cure to everything but when its time now , they cant do shit.
i hope senate passes a bill to ban these idiots angry angry

cc Kingosytex Righteousness89

1 Like

Re: Ban Christainity, Islam And Native Doctor Or Babalawo Oe What Ever They Call Thm by Enoch07: 2:58pm On May 15, 2020
it's not that easy. calm down
Re: Ban Christainity, Islam And Native Doctor Or Babalawo Oe What Ever They Call Thm by ikh777: 3:37pm On May 15, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
before covid 19, u will see adeboye, oyedepo , tb joshua , pastor chris etc doing healings and all those stupid scam shit.
now we need them to demonstrate theor power and they are silent. do you know that if these scamming pastors can display their power now, most unblivers as they call them will be force to convert to christianity without preaching?
As regards islam, these ones dont really try to scam us with their healing scam. but i dont like them because i consider them violent.
lastly and the most useless of them all native doctors or babalawo or what ever they call them. this group of scammers should be banned because they are even worst than christian pastors. they claim to have cure to everything but when its time now , they cant do shit.
i hope senate passes a bill to ban these idiots angry angry

cc Kingosytex Righteousness89

pls do not forget that these sects you want them to ban are the ones that put them in power.... SO BE WISE...

1 Like

Re: Ban Christainity, Islam And Native Doctor Or Babalawo Oe What Ever They Call Thm by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 15, 2020
ikh777:

pls do not forget that these sects you want them to ban are the ones that put them in power.... SO BE WISE...

Omodé ò mo oògùn ó ñpèé léfòó!

Meaning

The more you look the less you see!

The guy thought those people are just like useless piece of shit to the authorities the same way they're useless before him! smiley

Who will compel the people to go out and vote even when there is confusion as to why, whom or how to vote? cheesy
Re: Ban Christainity, Islam And Native Doctor Or Babalawo Oe What Ever They Call Thm by LONGPREEK(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2020
yes indeed, pastors are the most useless piece of shit, followed by native doctors
Re: Ban Christainity, Islam And Native Doctor Or Babalawo Oe What Ever They Call Thm by Nobody: 8:39am On May 16, 2020
LONGPREEK:
yes indeed, pastors are the most useless piece of shit, followed by native doctors

To you as they don't have any effect on your business.

But to Politicians who needed their services, my guy these people are very very relevant! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Controversy In Sokoto Over Sighting Of Moon / Live Teaching On How To Be Free From Whatever Holding You Spiritually / Why Do Nairaland Keep Promoting Threads That Makes God Seams Like He Doesn't Exi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.