Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help (84140 Views)

COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF / Corona Virus: See What Nigerians Have Turned Our Currency Into [PHOTOS] / Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by nams77: 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
shollish:
I even thought it's on the face

I tire sef. I thought it was one massive scare. Mtcheew.

I suspect he is still a small boy. Op, When u are 40, you won't even notice that thing.

When i was in senior secondary, i had terrible acnes on my face. I used to feel depressed and won't go to school.
Now at this age, i don't give a hoot if it covers my face ( though i outgrew it then)

1 Like

Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Mydazz(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2020
This OP is definitely a BOY
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Akunwafor(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

I know a Guy that has a long scar with stitch marks, like a huge centipede on his arm.

I can say he didn't get it as a "rugged" man because he was a 12 year old boy when I met him. He had an accident when he was like 7 years old.

OP should go on with his life. Scars are a sign of the past.

Op's scar is similar to that of a bullet wound.
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 20, 2020
juman:
Bepanthen scar treatment is a cream.

Go to the pharmacy they have creams to use.

Also go to you tube, you will find some many ways to handle the scar.
Like using lemon etc.

Thanks bro
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2020
SpaceAngel:
From what I can see, you have no issues. Don't become an introvert due to this small thing. Imagine what would have happened if it affected your face.

Get on with your life and forget that scar else you will pull yourself down.

You must have seen the British Nigerian singer Seal with the scar on his face due to lupus.

This didn't deter him from reaching great height in his career and funny enough he never tried to remove the scar.

Thanks for your encouragement
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2020
raindrop99:

Baba u dnt have problem if the scar in the pic is what u are talking abt. Me that have scar on my face nko. Should i kill my self?..Mtcheeeew

Sorry for that bro. It is well
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 20, 2020
Pattypatt:
How does this small scar affect your self esteem or is there something we dont know?

Apart from what I wrote up there, what else do you need to know please?
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 20, 2020
198800Mam:
BROS DIA IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS YOUR SCAR TO MAKE YOU BE AN INTROVERT, BE THANKFUL TO GOD, BECAUSE ME DAT STAMPING MACHINE CUT OF MA 3LEFT HAND FINGERS.... IAM STILL BUBBLING SO JUST CHEER UP N ENJOY UR LIFE

I'm sorry for your predecament bro. It is well

1 Like

Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
You are lucky the whole hand was not cut off. Even the money u paid in the hospital was not much. Some people paid hundreds of thousands of narrated yetheir hands were cut off.
The scar to me is nothing you should worry about except you feel if u get involved in crime u can easily be identified.
Just take your mind off it n you won't think a thing of it again. That scar makes you you and it is a reminder of God's love for u.

Thanks a lot sis

1 Like

Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 20, 2020
kcowen:

Ordinary Scar you dey fear,carry your scar boldly na your identity, if you see scar for my face you go fear, our scar for face is the number of fight won.. I was in a fight with one huge handsome guy like that then I told him that "See my face e no fine na scar full everywhere shebi na you dey form fine boy, I go so design your face with bottle" the guy just left me and went away

Lol. It is well bro
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 20, 2020
OKTolu:
You don't have to feel inferior because of this, tell yourself that you're bigger than this scar

Thanks man
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 20, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
MY BROTHER STOP EXPANDING THE ISSUE UNNECESSARY.

SCAR OR NO SCAR, YOU ARE ALIVE.

IS IT PAINING YOU? IF NOT, PLEASE LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT UP WITH THE HOSPITAL AND DOCTOR THAT TREATED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT MAY BE TOO LATE NOW.

MY CANDID ADVICE IS THAT PLEASE STOP GIVING UNNECESSARY ATTENTION TO IT IF ITS NOT PAINING YOU.

FOCUS ON YOUR LIFE.

PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO ONE LEG OR HAND ARE LIVING FULFILLING LIFE

LET PRIDE OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND BE HAPPY

Thanks bro
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 20, 2020
nma30:
This scar is not that much na, and at least it's not on your face. I have a scar on my face but I don't even allow it bother me one bit. Yours can be hidden with long sleeve shirts sef. The scar shouldn't affect your self esteem pls, always have the mindset that you are wonderfully made, don't dwell on the scar

Thanks a lot sis

1 Like

Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 20, 2020
Adeife05:

My Brother Go And Get Vistas Plus , It's A Tube Cream That Heals Injuries Especially The Types Of Long Time Injuries That Has Been Infected. The Vistas Cream Is Just #300 , You Can Get It At Most Pharmacy.

Thanks a lot man
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 20, 2020
evilive:
This is serious.

Go to ikeja under bridge,
Stand as if you wan enter bus going to ojota,
Right behind your back are guys looking for whom to tattoo.
Tell them to convert the scar into a tattoo. Looking at the shape of the scar, I will suggest buhari head or versace logo.

Hope you find this helpful?
Introverted scar-man!

Next problem please

Lol
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 20, 2020
Happyguy201:
draw tattoo on it

Lol
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 20, 2020
chaloskyx:
you are not serious even thought the scare was on your face but on you hand come on you are going a bit too far

It's alright bro
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 20, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
Abuba Eke means snake fat nd not snake skin

Ya. Thanks. I meant to say that.
QANNE:
Am not seeing the scar.
Please don't let it control you. You own yourself the scar doesn't own you.

Lol. Thanks sis
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=raybestman post=89757327]Guy go buy epiderm cream. It is in a blue tube. Rub on the scar three times daily. After seven days then go buy penecillin ointment and rub morning and night until the face is completely healed and dried up. In addition buy amoxil capsule 500mg cost 200 naira only per sachet and get the white vitamin c. Take 1 capsule of amoxil and a vitamin c daily as u rob your epiderm cream alongside. Do this and thank me later.[/quote

Thanks bro. I'll soon get back to you
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 20, 2020
Shezkid01:
Someone should come and help me
I have bumps at the back of my head
I have use a lot of creams from pharmacy
Yet no changes someone should help me
I wear caps a lot of time

Sorry for that bro. It is well
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 20, 2020
Babawon1:
what of me with man boob. gnaecomastia

Sorry bro
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 20, 2020
Elxandre:
I expected to see a big scar on your face.
angry

Better go and live your life. Nobody cares about this small scar. undecided

Okay bro
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by VicM6: 8:35pm On May 20, 2020
Op, na u cause dis wahala 4 ur self.... u shud av taken d injection (tetanus) at d first place jeje... mayb all dis wudnt av occur. But i no blame u.. na typical Nigerian mentality we get... we love to joke with tinz no matter hw small dey are.

Abt d introvet stuff of a tin, 4get dat one... jst find solution to ur hand b4 e go enter make dem cut d hand off... i don talk my own o..Village people don get 3digits of ur password, e remain d last digit.. Gbe body e b4 dem go get d last digit.... tor
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Welcomme: 11:32pm On May 20, 2020
I feel like slapping you I swear.. Is it this small scar that is making you to become an introvert? I think you should learn self esteem from my kid sister. Despite the scars on her right hand, she still slays.. In fact her fiance na one bloody handsome guy (no homo).... The scar I am seeing here is nothing. Even me set get scars for my leg. I still rock my short trousers like that. I have so many shorts sef.
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Riscawendy(f): 12:47am On May 21, 2020
On top this small scar you dey worry your self, if dey come amputate the leg nah wetin you go do, commit sucide? Take a lead from " kech" the lady that survived the sosolilo plane crash, with all the scars is still a star.
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 1:40am On May 21, 2020
was even thinking the scar was on ur face sef...u have it on ur hand.no need to be self concious about it.
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by lindamaxell: 9:33am On May 21, 2020
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Dpundict: 9:40am On May 21, 2020
Wtf! You need to see this guy in my area with a whole hand almost out of good skin because of maybe an accident and even part of his face too. But he has a very beautiful lady maybe his wife or girlfriend. I mean very beautiful. So what's so special about the scar?

1 Like

Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by PAQ(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2020
That scar is nothing... I was in a car accident when i was 8yrs old that left a scar on my face, it runs through the whole left side to under my chin. The scar was a hundred stitches.

Growing up as a kid i was always shy, because you cant look at my face without seeing it, it wasnt easy, i avoided people as much as i could. As a teenager people were scared of me cos they thought i was rough, parents were weary of me around their kids, apart from the ones who knew my ordeal.

I grew up used to my scar and so did everyone else. I even had a chance to have a plastic surgery but turned it down. It was a journey i conquered, my scar shows toughness from what i have been through and i am still standing.

Fortunately, the scar had its advantages; it made me quite popular, ladies loved it, i was close to all the bad boys because i was perceived as one. People always had mixed feelings which i used to my advantage. I found strength!

On my own part i took care of the scar with snake oil, it flattened out the scar to leave just a pinkish line on my face as i am very fair.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by adedehinbo(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2020
Gregorian2020:
People are running for their head this OP is chasing face cap or face mask. This are not what should make one to be afraid. And from the story you gave now the scar doesn't relate to an injury that is stitched. It looks like what a hot object was place on. The scar there can not be stitch because it looks like amoeba shape. Just wear longs sleeve that is all
what's the name of that cream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.