Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? (999 Views)

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by rawk123(f): 4:51pm On May 15, 2020
How would you tell if a girl isn't a virgin? How would you know just by looking at her?

(P.S - You can also click on my Signature below if you're interested).
Re: How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by ikh777: 4:55pm On May 15, 2020
rawk123:
How would you tell if a girl isn't a virgin? How would you know just by looking at her?

(P.S - You can also click on my Signature below if you're interested).

VIRGINITY is worth nothing..... Character is everything.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by habsydiamond(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2020
dem dey write am for them head back like that learner (L)sign for pesin wey dey learn to drive.. ur question is difficult oo. its just like asking if orange go sweet without peeling and drinking it. thou some people can guess right..but e no easy eh oh oh oh oh!!!! psquare

1 Like

Re: How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by illicit(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2020
she will tell me
Re: How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by Bartork(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2020
Why would you want to tell if she is

In most cases the men interested have lost theirs already

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:06pm On May 15, 2020
The funniest part is that when I was a virgin, I never looked like one
I was a super extrovert, I dress anyhow, I talk anyhow
Re: How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:

But now you f** anyhow?
Just asking for a friend

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by nelxxy(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
hmmm
Re: How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by bestabigaelever(f): 1:23am On May 16, 2020
nelxxy:
hmmm
Hmmm
Re: How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? by bestabigaelever(f): 1:23am On May 16, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

But now you f** anyhow?
Just asking for a friend
K

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Beating His Four-year-old Son To Coma In Lagos (photos) / Women And Emotions / What it mean when a girl stop replying to your chat after you ask her for a date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.