Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Would You Read Your Favorite Celebs' Romantic History - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Read Your Favorite Celebs' Romantic History (594 Views)

15 Hot Lesbian/bi Hollywood Celebs(pics) / LADIES : Can You Allow Your Guy To READ Your DIARY? / Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Read Your Favorite Celebs' Romantic History by oritameta(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
A friend just started a wiki, http://www.wikimantic.com, to create the largest celebrities romantic history. "We all know celebrities dating rumors and break ups spark interest." He told me; "Now imagine having a wiki editable by everyone to list in chronological order relationships of individual celebrities, from high school sweethearts to cheating scandals, hot hook ups etc of celebrities from all over the world"

I as well think its a great idea, but then, I'm his closest pal and since the above brief is just a minute aspect of what he hopes to accomplish with the website, I'm putting it out to esteem Nairalanders.

So, would you spend as little as 5 minutes reading the romantic history of your favorite celebrities
Re: Would You Read Your Favorite Celebs' Romantic History by Coolabbie: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2011
Yeah i wuld wen im terribly bored.
Re: Would You Read Your Favorite Celebs' Romantic History by oritameta(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2011
& i wud assume you hardly get terribly bored
Re: Would You Read Your Favorite Celebs' Romantic History by Phate07(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2011

Ermm, do you want to read my romance history? Huh? undecided
Re: Would You Read Your Favorite Celebs' Romantic History by Coolabbie: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2011
oritameta:

& i wud assume you hardly get terribly bored
u got dat rite.
Re: Would You Read Your Favorite Celebs' Romantic History by koolchicco: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2011
Phate07:

Ermm, do you want to read my romance history? Huh? undecided

You have any huh tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Abcs Of Marriage;not A Joke / Had It Been I Have Not Married? / Promised Marriage: Guys Do You Fulfill It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.