Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? (2304 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Blackteeth(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
Am asking this question because am very aware that ladies recieve hundreds of messages from guys in their facebook inbox and probably don't read them at all cos they know exactly what the messages are all about.
I sent some messages to my sister and a close female friend but I didn't get the reply I needed from them. I checked their walls and saw their recent activities which shows they have logged in after I sent the messages.
Ladies do you read your facebook messages or are you tired of reading the loads of messages from guys?
Am sure I would get good answers here. I trust nairaland romance on this issue.
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hehehe to be fair, stick to BB pins, phone numbers and at the very least email addresses.

Ego of a girl => number of unread facebook messages cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
You dont have your sister's phone number?
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by MissyB3(f): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
I only read messages from certain individuals. . . .Accepting requests is even worse. Who get that time?
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by doeeyed: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
Don't  Facebook

undecided  undecided  undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Mynd44: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
You should have used FB chat or other chat mediums. The inbox has just become an annoying feature to girls as all sorts of freaks just send mindless messages and they no doubt took yours for one
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

You should have used FB chat or other chat mediums. The inbox has just become an annoying feature to girls as all sorts of freaks just send mindless messages and they no doubt took yours for one

Maybe he's one of them freaks tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by bekay911(f): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
Instant chat d best
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Mynd44: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
2Buf don't misquote me ooo. I did not call the guy a freak ooo
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by gendebs(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2012
i opend a facebook account for my kid sister and i use her best pics as her profile pics. After a month wen i checked her inbox the messages i read frm her inbox erected my joystick. Some guys can be funny, it's a jobless girl dat will ve time to read all d messages in her inbox. Except if d lady is ugly and don't ve a profile pics
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2012
Are you gay?
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by 9janinja1(f): 4:32am On Jan 19, 2012
i read about 90% of my messages , they can be funny
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 19, 2012
gendebs:

i opend a facebook account for my kid sister and i use her best pics as her profile pics. After a month wen i checked her inbox the messages i read frm her inbox erected my joystick. Some guys can be funny, it's a jobless girl dat will ve time to read all d messages in her inbox. Except if d lady is ugly and don't ve a profile pics
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you gay?

I wonder OO
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by nanidee(f): 5:00am On Jan 19, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you gay?

same question came to mind
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Blackteeth(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2012
@Thiefofhearts. I wasn't with her num that period. I did a phone swap.
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by freecocoa(f): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2012
Who get time for Facebook?hardly go there let alone read messages.
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2012
And who wants to text them on fb, duhhhh.
If u wanna communicate then you should paste it on their wall, atleast even if they wont reply, they will see it.
I hardly read mine sef.
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you gay?
Answer this question jorh
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by bekay911(f): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2012
As if if answered u will do anytn.
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Mynd44: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2012
It might help him discover himself
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by iice(f): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
doe-eyed:

Don't  Facebook
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by gendebs(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you gay?
hope that question is ment for me? If it directed to me. I am not a gay. I don't think i have seen an adult male back side b4
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Mynd44: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
Then why would the messages on a girl's Inbox give you an erection?
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by gendebs(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
na my sis account. I swear if i give u her i.d and password u will d same way i felt.
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
Okay, now u want to bone your sis?    undecided undecided
Anyway, moving on undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
yeah i do. but if it's a "bug-a-boo" slowpoke guy who fails to realize the first time that i don't want him  tongue grin
then i will ignore him.

Bro! there is this one guy who for THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT sent me the same message even after having been ignored. then he got the hint (or so i thought) and left. LAST WEEK after about 4 months he wrote me again!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

it's like DUDE GO! AAAAAA-WAY!!!!  undecided undecided

i would post the messages but i'm not trying to get banned!  grin
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ Who go bann u?

Post make we lafficate. cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
2buff:

^^ Who go bann u?

Post make we lafficate. cheesy

no. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by slimyem: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
yes,i do read all my messages and if i get an annoying one,from the same person more than once,i'd simply block him/her.
I only reply sense and ignore the nonsense
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ If I sent you a facebook message inviting u on a date (Olive Garden, Saturday, 6pm) would you consider that nonsense?  tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by slimyem: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^as far as i'm concerned,you are a faceless friend.there's no trust and i take serious cautions when it comes to online peeps.
You'd also have to give me a good reason why you chose me as your date.
Re: Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ DAMMIT stop overthinking!  angry
How the heck am I gonna find a mugu to kidnap & ransom if y'all keep over-analysing things?  angry angry
My rent is due mehn. undecided

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm In Love With Yuzedo!!! / Witness Claims Femi Fani-kayode indeed Slept With Bianca / Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.