Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo (91311 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Dreyton36: 6:55pm On May 15, 2020
Chai he die
He don Bleep up grin
Odeshi they na
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by axeman2(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2020
sad
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Icon79(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2020
I feel sorry for his soul. Right now, his soul is in hell regretting the day he made the mistake of joining occultism.

Friends, hell is real!

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by AsawanaDgreat: 7:02pm On May 15, 2020
Ogboni doesn't last forever because their chams only works in their chamber. Anyway RIP to him.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by jericco1(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2020
Kevinsamba:
If you really did a paper presentation you would have discovered that the ogboni we have now is just a social club.

I see
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by livitexguy(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2020
Perhaps this one him jaz don fail am.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by illicit(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother! I Righteousness89 will gladly give my life to be Slain For JESUS CHRIST!

Do you know what that Means?

Sudden Glory My BROTHER!

It's a JOY!

You are a fanatic
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2020
Shormiey:
Peter Dada, Akure

source: https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-ogboni-leader-in-ondo/

They should also interrogate the wife!
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by 21sailor: 7:17pm On May 15, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Jesus is God

All Islamist should repent or they’ll end up in hell

Y’all should be careful when quoting me I’m not your everyday men of God you insult try me I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation

If I be a man of God!
Shut up that thing u called mouth
You're not a man of God!!!!
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Righteousness89(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2020
illicit:

You are a fanatic

Say it again bro!
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Arizonaz: 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
Lolz.. nollywood has disappointed so many people here.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by cnonyechi(f): 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Indeed..

And yet Christians are being slaughtered.. grin

The disciples of Jesus Christ were persecuted and slaughtered it makes no difference. Jesus is still and will remain Lord. He is the all powerful.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Righteousness89(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
DarkJeddi:
Don't avoid the question..
He asked why Jesus has not saved his members from being slaughtered all over the world.. angry
Joy my foot!
It's a JOY to kill defenseless children?
[/s]

Thousand and Millions are Saved on daily basis!

For A Child of GOD To live is Christ to Die is Gain!

I Myself have been saved On countless both Spirtually and Physical..

But that's not the Matter!

My Brother,I am Willing, Joyful and Happy to Die for the Name of JESUS CHRIST..

I am only alive for the sake of people as you! Because the Gospel needs to be heard!

As for me! My life means nothing to me. As Omg as I am in JESUS! I will be Happy to be leave this Earth!

Can you say the same?
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by oneman2k7: 7:30pm On May 15, 2020
An eyes opener for those who trusted in occultic powers and local charms. How insane can any human put his trust in cowry, snail shell, and cow horns.

The only way to heaven is Jesus, no other way
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by McKayConcept(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
ALL THOSE WHO CAME HERE TO TALK ABOUT JESUS, MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU. JESUS IS THE WAY, JOHN 14:6. AND WE ARE NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST, for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Gentiles." ROM 1:16

1 Like

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Mhizzard(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2020
Hahahahaha
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Pergrace: 7:34pm On May 15, 2020
Give your life to Jesus Christ today.

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by bammydhele(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2020
No doubt he must have been those he offended in the time past that came after his life.... Awo gberaaaa
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by LordShiva97(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2020
Chuknovski:

as the lord live the maker of heaven and earth, the master of the universe, I lie not, whom every kneel must bow to either they like it or not, JESUS remain the supreme master, even demons tremble at the mention of his name,
now tell me one name under the sun that death fears?

There's no name in the universe that death fears, whether under or above the sun. Death fears nothing, it isn't a living being; it knows no emotion. It knows no belief, it doesn't give a hoot about your perception or interpretation of reality or the phantoms of your own imagination that you misguided folks grovel and cower before. Death must come for us all, whether you believe in Jesus or in flying spaghetti monster, whether you believe in Mohammed or the lecherous god goat Pan, whether you worship the couch in your living room or in the celestial teapot. Death doesn't know or fear your jesus.

When the time comes, the figments of your overactive imaginations that you proselytize on Nairaland won't save you.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by jimoholuyemi3(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
Awo lo ajanaku ti sun o the man fall all ogboni ✋ hands
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Righteousness89(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
Poorboy41:

Jesus is not God,
Jesus is son of God

JESUS IS GOD!!
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by 9iceprince(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2020
Chuknovski:
I thought ogboni is a cult that had supernatural powers? well if otherwise its adherents should desist and follow the leader,JESUS

modified
for those who think I am mocking the dead or trying to condescend others personal beliefs, please be considerate, am here to elevate Jesus not to argue with Atheists.. those who die in Christ have eternal life john 3:16, Luke 19:10, 1theselonians 4:14, john 6:50, and a host of others, also I am personally happy that Jesus saved me twice I have escaped bullets, am not a cultist or a military personel its just his grace..

What's your point here,, even Jesus was killed
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by LordShiva97(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother! I Righteousness89 will gladly give my life to be Slain For JESUS CHRIST!

Do you know what that Means?

Sudden Glory My BROTHER!

It's a JOY!

You haven't answered my question but it's okay; you don't have any answer anyway. By the way, you lack tact in dodging questions.

Since you'll gladly throw away your life; the only one you have and accept martyrdom for your imaginary god, come forward let me gleefully pump searing bullets into your chest so that you'll go and experience your nonexistent JOY.
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 15, 2020
Osidazz19:

So none of those following Jesus have never been shot and killed? Abi? That happens every sec around the world. Even Pastors and priest are shot and killed around the world. Jesus didn't save them. Rubbish talk.

These over religious fanatical zombies in Nigeria self. Can't you just respect the man's way of life and say RIP?

Respect. Respect, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Righteousness89(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2020
LordShiva97:

You haven't answered my question but it's okay; you don't have any answer anyway. By the way, you lack tact in dodging questions.

Since you'll gladly throw away your life; the only one you have and accept martyrdom for your imaginary god, come forward let me gleefully pump searing bullets into your chest so that you'll go and experience your nonexistent JOY.
Come!
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Jonovo98: 7:45pm On May 15, 2020
Jesus Christ is the only way to life
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by thaoriginator: 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
Chuknovski:
I thought ogboni is a cult that had supernatural powers? well if otherwise its adherents should desist and follow the leader,JESUS

modified
for those who think I am mocking the dead or trying to condescend others personal beliefs, please be considerate, am here to elevate Jesus not to argue with Atheists.. those who die in Christ have eternal life john 3:16, Luke 19:10, 1theselonians 4:14, john 6:50, and a host of others, also I am personally happy that Jesus saved me twice I have escaped bullets, am not a cultist or a military personel its just his grace..
cry

seek knowledge young man. Jesus is not your God.

Jesus is a white man's creation to deceive you and brainwash your ancestors.. Nuff said.

Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Poorboy41: 7:48pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS IS GOD!!

Your God
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Righteousness89(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
Poorboy41:

Your God
Yes JESUS IS MY GOD
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Chuknovski(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2020
9iceprince:

What's your point here,, even Jesus was killed
raised the 3rd day, he got the keys to life and death
Re: Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo by Obascoetubi: 7:53pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Fabre2 post=89583078]*FREE 3D TEXT ANIMATION CLASS*

If you are interested in learning *How To Create 3D TEXT ANIMATION With Your Phones and Start Making Money for free* , then you need to join the train ASAP!

Featuring:
+ 3d logos
+ 3d text animation
+3D Cartoon
+Business card design
+free ebooks on
branding and
business...

*Here's what you'd be learning in this class:* �

-Apps to use for this course
-How to get your background
-How to input your text
-How to add voiceover to your text animation
-How to monetize it
-The premium apps you need (no need to download from Google play)
And I'd be offering you an irresistible offer too

Starting 24th May

Don't miss this opportunity make good use of your time...

*FREE 3D TEXT ANIMATION CLASS*

If you are interested in learning *How To Create 3D TEXT ANIMATION With Your Phones and Start Making Money for free* , then you need to join the train ASAP!

Featuring:
+ 3d logos
+ 3d text animation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi / 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.