Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) (81380 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by noblealuu: 9:52pm On May 18, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
My sister recently started having black spots all over her face. Been to the pharmacy and they gave her a cream which didn't help in anyway. Please what remedy can I use to quail the growing spots?

Go buy neo presol or neo medrol(more effective and expensive). They're very effective.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by GreatResearcher1: 9:52pm On May 18, 2020
There's nothing you can do except to pray
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by onajo2000(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
Avoid fatty food

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Farki: 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
Frequently change your pillow and pillow case, stay out of the sun, eat more vegetables, don't pop pimples, try anti fungal cream, stop scrubbing your face vigorously in the shower.

I also heard that male yoghurt on the face works too but I'm not too sure about that.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by boroskyuyo: 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
Rub coconut oil and thank me later
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
Use early morning urine to wash your face cry

Wicked human being grin
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Horlasod: 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
Have been battling with the same issue for some years now but couldn't get rid of it, have tried all sorts of cream all to no avail.....as the dark spot keep on increasing all over my face.....i will be glad if you guys can tell me a good step to get rid of it finally as the thing is actually spoiling my face.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by GeneralPula: 9:54pm On May 18, 2020
Try Ghana soap.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Hotguy27: 9:54pm On May 18, 2020
Just inform her to eat good food. Malnourishment
and Poverty can cause that as well.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by byinks(f): 9:54pm On May 18, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
My sister recently started having black spots all over her face. Been to the pharmacy and they gave her a cream which didn't help in anyway. Please what remedy can I use to quail the growing spots?

Neem oil

Zinc supplementation.

Wash your scalp and face with selenium sulphite shampoo
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Holywizard: 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
Sperm. My neighbor friend was using my sperm back then in school to miss with her cream and it cleared it in less than 2weeks.
At first I thought it was for rituals but she would apply it immediately I released.
Answer...fresh sperm like mine!!!
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by benjijosh(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2020

And you want to make heaven grin
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by tenderjunkie: 9:56pm On May 18, 2020
inforesource:
Stop pressing pimples on your face. Resist its temptation.
Lie lie. If na only black spots, i go press the pimples. A temptation I cannot resist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Benresmy(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2020
omo u wicked ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by bonnyhope: 9:56pm On May 18, 2020
Dermatologist can help
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 18, 2020
Contact this woman. She can turn you to albino.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by arthorjnr(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
PureGoldh:
First,you have to stop touching your face always..

Stop making use of ur current cream

Then you can do a daily Natural routine :

Cucumber and Raw Honey works wonders on it.

I was looking forward to your comment.

OP check his sig. He's your honey plug.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
it's like you're just recovering from the chickenpox sicknesses, happened to me many years ago, but I'm a black skin guy, I used blue Sea Vaseline then.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Mbenny(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
eat lots of fruits and use shea butter for the skin

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
Dupalmer:
Sorry bro. If you can do this it's your sure bet. Find a real virgin of about 18 and above, beg her for her vjay juice. Clean your face last in the night before sleeping with it for 3 days. Thank me later. What are friends for.

At least respect yourself while online we mustn't know your kinda person pretend.

5 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by farous(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
Mix sperm and honey

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Mattonimo: 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

Get original honey
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by jericco1(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
Mad people full everywhere undecided
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by GeniusVincent(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2020
I basically don't know
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by firo08(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2020
Tell her to meet indaboski
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by bobokunlexzy: 10:00pm On May 18, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

What she has is probably Acne and black head which is more serious compared to the regular pimple. The root of the health issue lies in the blood and connected to the epidermis which is one of the skin layers coupled with the hair follicles which all link to skin pores where sweat comes out.

I know what to recommend to correct this health challenge. Check out my signature and feel free to contact me.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Randal: 10:01pm On May 18, 2020
Use apple cider vinegar morning and night. Even for dark armpits.
Don't forget to appreciate me when you see the miracle.
SeunWedsLinda:
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Olatara(f): 10:02pm On May 18, 2020
Shea butter and honey.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Nharncygrace(f): 10:03pm On May 18, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:

I sell
Body cream
Facial cream
Shampoo
Conditioners
Aftershave for men
Men's facial cream
Roll on
Body spray
Anti wrinkle
Perfumes
Cleansers
Toothpaste
Crack heels repair
Lipsticks
Powder
Eye pencil
Eye shadow
Eye browse pencil
Lip balms
Body scrub
Etc

These products are purely organic, they do not bleach but deeply evens and moisturizes your skin leaving it naturally glow, fresher, supple ,tender,pimples free,young and wrinkles free while protecting your skin against all environmental aggressors such as sun,dust ,heat etc and there are 100% organic...no chemical and they’re natural
Dm 09030597667 on WhatsApp
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 18, 2020
Chemical peels would help. But you need to be very careful if its your first time of using it. Also get the mildest of them (lactic acid) and do a mask with it. Apply for a few mins and wipe off with a face cloth. Alternatively, you can get a good HQ face cream and use it to spot-treat the marks. Use a cotton swab to apply the cream only on the spots.

Veet gold face cream is also good for spots but don't use all over your face; Only on the spots.

Then change your soap. Use the Ghana black soap. It helps exfoliate and get rid of dead skin and spots fast.
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
Neo Presol... But she has to be patient

Thank me later
Re: Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2020
No free consultation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.