Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113222 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Iko5000: 11:09pm On May 15, 2020
Ebola plus covid 19 loading in person belle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nwaonyishi69: 11:10pm On May 15, 2020
You eat monkey, you may eat humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2020
see as everybody dey bash the OP on top monkey matter.
animal is animal irrespective of...
the isiewu you buy out there,the aboki suya at the junction of your house....do you know the source of the meat?
whether na goat,frog or monkey meat.

op u sef wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by armyofone(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2020
Everything gan!

Bros to you and I!

Eating a bros, no so cool!!

OlawaleBammie:

Wetin gan??
Whose brother?

Ahhh!!
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Naija246: 11:12pm On May 15, 2020
Lol
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by promotervickky(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2020
grin
SLAP44:
This is murder, OP should be arrested.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 15, 2020
Hehe is this one hunger?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by JasperVII(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2020
Op why not just pack your bags and go to China eh?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by therajah: 11:18pm On May 15, 2020
If you can do this, you can eat human being! Clifford orji!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Jegie(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2020
So the right doesn't apply to those animal's meat you buy in the market or the the animals you kill during the festive seasons.
emusmithyy:
Animal Rights Abuse.

What nonsense is this? And you're proudly displaying this?

In a sane country, you'll be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2020
ENDANGERED BLAH BLAH

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by highbee02: 11:22pm On May 15, 2020
no bigger pot?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Asiri1991: 11:22pm On May 15, 2020
The monkey is more handsome than those hidden in trucks with cow's.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Alpacino007: 11:23pm On May 15, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
grin

You really had to pose the head for good measure abi. Enjoy the meat o!

There's just this thing about monkeys that makes it very hard to eat sha. Assuming#Evolution be true

That tracker shoe sha.

The tracker show sha... ���
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by osazsky(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2020
emusmithyy:
Animal Rights Abuse.

What nonsense is this? And you're proudly displaying this?

In a sane country, you'll be arrested.
in sane countries u will be arrested if u slaughter a chicken..the monkey is not an endangered specie...Google is ur friend.very sweet meat...don't be biased in the animal kingdom all animals are equal..they are all good source of meat...if it were a tiger I for complain..cuz they are very few and give birth once or twice in thier life time...they have sex most times but hardly get pregnant.. try to watch good stations on dstv like nat geo not all this osun broadcasting service u are watching up and down grow up

5 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Snowstorm: 11:24pm On May 15, 2020
You're Sick man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Semaj77(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2020
SLAP44:
This is murder, OP should be arrested.

gringringringringrin
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Jegie(m): 11:26pm On May 15, 2020
grin grin grin
osazsky:
in sane countries u will be arrested if u slaughter a chicken..the monkey is not an endangered specie...Google is ur friend.very sweet meat...don't be biased in the animal kingdom all animals are equal..they are all good source of meat...if it were a tiger I for complain..cuz they are very few and give birth once or twice in thier life time...they have sex most times but hardly get pregnant.. try to watch good stations on dstv like nat geo not all this osun broadcasting service u are watching up and down grow up
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by LeOstrich: 11:26pm On May 15, 2020
Ebola loading
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Mizwisdom(f): 11:28pm On May 15, 2020
Nigerians like to pretend grin which day did Monkey become a human being? let's stop pretending, it's not today that people started to eat Monkies

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Mcslize: 11:28pm On May 15, 2020
If I were you, I would have caught it alive and keep it as a pet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Amilli(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2020
The Op is a retard And poverty stricken for killing this monkey for food.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ymdo(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2020
Sisijetue:
Hungerbad grin
Your username reminds me of a Yoruba novel we read in JSS2. Year 2001

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Frankfuse: 11:32pm On May 15, 2020
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by oodua1stson: 11:32pm On May 15, 2020
Bloody cannibal
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Frankfuse: 11:33pm On May 15, 2020
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by lekki1444: 11:33pm On May 15, 2020
He must be from south south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Remaboy(m): 11:33pm On May 15, 2020
Mikespecialone, let's talk man to man. Forget all these pipo for now.

I know say hunger bad. I know say E bad well well. But you see that animal enh.. E resemble human being.
To kill something wey resemble human being no fresh na.
How you go behead something wey look like pikin, con chop im body and fingers. If some pipo sight you, they fit call you ritualist. For some tribes, na taboo.

E just no fresh, enh. I no go bash you but I hope you understand what I am saying. On a man to man levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by AnanseK(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2020
Apologize:
This Guy na Herdsmen undecided

You know it is not Herdsmen. This must be the cannibal tribes
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by afecgivers: 11:36pm On May 15, 2020
I like meat but not human meat. Anybody that can eat monkey can eat human bin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by lekki1444: 11:36pm On May 15, 2020
Remaboy:
Mikespecialone, let's talk man to man. Forget all these pipo for now.

I know say hunger bad. I know say E bad well well. But you see that animal enh.. E resemble human being.
To kill something wey resemble human being no fresh na.
How you go behead something wey look like pikin, con chop im body and fingers. If some pipo sight you, they fit call you ritualist. For some tribes, na taboo.

E just no fresh, enh. I no go bash you but I hope you understand what I am saying. On a man to man levels.
you are trying to reason with an animal grin
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by AnanseK(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Nigerians like to pretend grin which day did Monkey become a human being? let's stop pretending, it's not today that people started to eat Monkies

Even human beings , these people still eat them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.