Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113136 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Femeto: 1:06am On May 16, 2020
OP posting the cooking process wasn't necessary. These animals would soon be extinct if everyone starts killing them.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Oja44: 1:06am On May 16, 2020
Sanchez01:
Very graphic and disturbing.

SHUT UP SCAMMER!! ALL YOUR CHURCH MEMBERS WOULD FIND OUT WHAT A CRETIN YOU ARE! SHEBI U CAN BLACKMAIL PPL WELL WELL U WILL LEARN LESSON
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 1:07am On May 16, 2020
This is Wrong!! Very Wrong!! Its Egregious and barbaric!! OP you are a Nefarious Creature. A complete idiot.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by fabolouz1(m): 1:08am On May 16, 2020
I hope you know this act can get you in trouble with the Law. There are things we need to do in secret to avoid paying the penalties for foolishness .
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by alphacode: 1:08am On May 16, 2020
B1tch you butchered and ate your distant cousin. And you came on a forum to broadcast you've not ate meat for a very long time. That means you've been looking at your neighbours in some funny roasted meat kinda way. No doubt you're a canibal. Be ashamed of yourself you disgusting creature

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Rexkingsley(m): 1:09am On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

So much ignorance.

First of all, all animals are not the same. Chimpanzees are capable of metacognition just like humans, and elephants have long memories, and can sustain a complex society just like ours. Elephants who survived the Vietnam War grew up hating humans and vehicles. They passed this knowledge down to their children and grandchildren. Lions have wonderful hunting techniques, ants have better organized societies than ours (even the Bible asked us to learn from the ants).

And as for how close the monkey is to man, you will have to look beyond brain structure and physiology. You will have to look at their DNA. Our DNA is about 96% identical to the DNA of monkeys, and about 99% identical to the DNA of chimpanzee who are our closest cousins.

If you are looking at physiology, then you will mistake a bat for a bird. But we all know that bats are not birds, just like dolphins are not fishes.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by hstar: 1:10am On May 16, 2020
Remaboy:
Lol. No dey whyne me ni grin
No nah, I no whine you o, Na man u b not boy, for u to give op heart to heart talk while others are bashing him hard, it shows high level of maturity in you which is not common for boys but mostly men, that's why I called you remaman not remaboy
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by muffyt05: 1:10am On May 16, 2020
Don't worry, shey it was Good that sent it to you?
You're gonna be the lab rat for the second invasion of #EBOLA.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Remaboy(m): 1:12am On May 16, 2020
hstar:

No nah, I no whine you o, Na man u b not boy, for u to give op heart to heart talk while others are bashing him hard, it shows high level of maturity in you which is not common for boys but mostly men, that's why I called you remaman not remaboy
Lol. Taink you ma niggy grin
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Geminvert(m): 1:15am On May 16, 2020
As you been dey cut the monkey head,shey e no resemble human being small for your eye?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by linearity: 1:21am On May 16, 2020
If it was an Hausa man, that monkey will not provide food for just a day or a week.

They wouldn’t kill it, it will automatically become a companion and a circus animal they will teach more tricks and use to fetch their daily bread from people passing by.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Foggy2020: 1:25am On May 16, 2020
Gory sight
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ptoall1000: 1:30am On May 16, 2020
You are proud to kill a monkey? You see why we are like this in Africa. You killed a monkey, proud of it and Nairaland put it on home page. Evil

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 1:38am On May 16, 2020
Goahead:
You're an idiot, and a very wicked soul. This is not meat, you poor wretched cretin.
you are a fool. What is meat? Chicken? mumu.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Lawmak: 1:39am On May 16, 2020
GLUTTONY IS BAD. IT WILL PUT YOU INTO A LOT OF TROUBLE.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Stallione(m): 1:41am On May 16, 2020
Man's inhumanity to fellow man.Oga u have killed ur fellow man,go n confess ur sin or perish grin
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 1:42am On May 16, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
how can you kill, and eat something that looks exactly like human?
So is that how you look?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 1:49am On May 16, 2020
Olodo24:
And he rushed to post it here thinking we'll be praising him. What a disaster. And Nairaland moderators had to push it to the front page for the whole World to see.

This man can kill a fellow human being
Is that your brother?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by jaxxy(m): 1:52am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

This is cannibalism, means u can eat a human in the name of meat. What kind of hunger will make one eat monkey. Tori olorun. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 1:53am On May 16, 2020
vaca1:
Lalasticlala this is out of it.
You can be sanctioned for this post.
This is inhumane
go Sanction am now. All this new generation Idiots self. So monkey is now different from every other animal you eat now. monkey reasoning.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by craves(m): 1:54am On May 16, 2020
i blame the government of this country that has zero conservation for animal species. all animals will soon be extinct from nigeria
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Dreyton36: 1:54am On May 16, 2020
Person wey get mind chop monkey fit chop human being
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 1:54am On May 16, 2020
armyofone:
Why would you eat a monkey shocked shocked ? What kind of hunger is in the land ?

That monkey is a brother!
Wow! Your brother a monkey? Chai...
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Horus(m): 1:56am On May 16, 2020
Even the Mods should be arrested
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 1:59am On May 16, 2020
iLUCID:
Person wey fit chop monkey fit chop human being o undecided
People have been eating monkey since time immemorial. I don't know what the fuse is about someone killing and eating monkey like every other animal you do consume.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 2:03am On May 16, 2020
iyke926:
If I were a mod, I will ban you till 4023 and then get you arrested sad
For killing and eating a monkey? Is that your brother he killed?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 2:10am On May 16, 2020
osazsky:
go and sit down..its not an endangered species...op carry go...I ate this one in 1994 very delicious..but y do u guys don't complain when they slaughter chicken..pigs goat but this is biased.all animals are equal
you dey mind all this Idiot wey dey shout as if na their Mama or Papa he kill. What people have been eating since Adam, one mumu is saying is their brother, but is very right to slaughter Cow, Fowl, Pig... They are really monkey indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:12am On May 16, 2020
Ah this is very bad how do u feel killing this poor thing you should have kept as pet or better still let go ehh this is unfair .does it mean u can eat human being coz this looks exactly like one of us.plz guys learn to leave some creatures alone not all are meant to be killed plz
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:12am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please
...guy why naa?

You just ate a whole human being.

So sad.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 2:14am On May 16, 2020
skuffy01:
: cry cry. If you can kill cook and eat a monkey, then you can do the same to your fellow humans. Spits in disgust. [color=#990000][/color]
So the monkey is your brother. Why ona mumu like this self?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 2:16am On May 16, 2020
Sanchez01:
Very graphic and disturbing.
Because is your family member?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.