Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,859,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! (819 Views)

'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by Playa1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
Hi nairalanders,  To start wt,am a  20yr old gradu8 of 1 of d Federal south-eastern unis. D prob ryt nw iz dt am rily inundated wt advances 4rm older/mature ladies,d latest being a banker in a new generatn bank here in lagos. She's a 9ice person,** nt dat she gv me anyfin tho, **  Ma point iz dt d only gurl i hav feelinz 4 iz nw tellin moi dt she gt a man in er lyf tho she agreed she does av feelinz 4 me 2,  Av made up ma mind to try persuadin her till mnt end afta whch i'll gv dose ladies a chance coz @ d last count dey are nt less dan 10. Btw most r wealthy n seem sure abt wt dey wnt. Its nt dt am  shy or somfin approachin ladies, av very gud communicatn skillz,almost evry1 dt a meet says so n i also knw ds 4 a fact.its jst dt ds gurl hs all i wnt in a woman n i dnt wnt to lose er.pls i need info on ow to win her luv,i need ur advice Nl's  Pls ignore ma username,am nt a player.
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by freecocoa(f): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2011
whatelse do u wanna hear?she says she has a man already,let her go if u can but if not then wait and pray they break up.although thats not a nice prayer point and i dont fink God answers such.
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
So wats d innocence u about to loose?
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by 190: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2011
kudnt read a thing or 2 from what the poster said

please someone break down this essay for me!
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by Spclst900: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2011
Lord_Reed:

So wats d innocence u about to loose?
help me ask o
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by Atreides(f): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2011
Thought OP was gonna say he was a V and one Potiphar's wife was tempting him. . Lost innocence indeed. .
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by delicious1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2011
Whatever happened to writing in plain, easy to understand English.
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by Atreides(f): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2011
deli.cious:

It's expired. A lot of people write in text-speak,even when they're NOT texting.
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by Playa1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
@atreides and spcialst ; Yeah am a virgin (didnt do it in uni.)and i won't b naive to think i'd date dem mature ladies without sex,bound to happen sooner or later. Pls all i need is advice on how i can win dis gurls heart b4 i do what's in my mind. Tanx,am waitin,
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by Orton10(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2011
Dude i think you're too young to start dating older ladies,k, you've your whole life ahead of you, don't exchange it for c'mon s.ex and peanuts and since you're a virgin, its only proper vat your first love making should be wif someone you love and care about and not some Hot shameless old hag.
This girl you talk about, if you truly love her as you claim, then go for her, on a one-one convo wif her, tell her how you feel and what she means to you bla bla bla. . . . .i mean you're the one in love not me.And some girlish gifts might help.
Goodluck.
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2011
*hisses*, You just wasted my time cos i was expecting to read how your innocence was about to be lost!
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by MrsChima(f): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2011
Hook on Phonetics!
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by iice(f): 5:02am On Jan 15, 2011
deli.cious:

Mrs.Chima:

Hook on Phonetics!

grin grin Makes the person seem dumber than he/she actually is.
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by LordReed(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2011
First up I think u've got it twisted. Here u are saying u want s e x than u go proclaiming luv.
Since u want the s e x wats stoppin u? Oh sorry its the girl u want to bleep oh oh my bad.
Please don't proclaim any stopid luv dat u don't mean just cos u want to get into her pants. She's beta off as she is b4 she starts changing mind only for u to dump her afta getting wat u want.
Abeg free the girl jor n go n have fun wit those willing to do so.
Re: Help Am About To Lose My Innocence! by 677ano(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2011
english please

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is In Trouble.pls read and help / Can A Woman Bear Her Husband's Name After Traditional Wedding? / Should I Move Or Persit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.