Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. (588 Views)

Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. / Ladies And Gentlemen Share Your Best Sexual Experience. / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 15, 2020
Have you ever sleep in a room where two people are having sex?
if yes, kindly share your experience!

my experience!
i have this coursemate that i always go to his lodge to read ,eat and do all sort.so one day his girlfriend came over and we were gisting ,they both sat on the bed .na so we gist taya.mind you the gf is also a course mate.
After like 3 hours i wanted to solve our assignment the calculation aspect.....as i face my front like this,because i was sitting on the reading chair why they both were on the bed. I just stated hearing.....muah,tiss,muah like screenshot....i no even send them .
when i go turn back again,my guy is already giving her girl missionary.my dick strong like ignous rock.i just jejely go outside help dem lock door.....

how the girl was comfortable with her bare naked body with inside the room still bafles me till date.

it happened 2019
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by IAmSkinny: 6:49pm On May 15, 2020
I will update when I return from Canada
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by MajesticKris: 6:57pm On May 15, 2020
the trust is " I shear my sex with my roommate"
Asin party thing's..
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by Lightangel65: 7:11pm On May 15, 2020
Mine was at a bus stop at night In my University, I was there making a call, I then heard sounds, asi turned back the girl was giving the guy bj, then she started fucking him in sitting position, they didn't know I was there cause it was like 11pm, as I stood up, theboy just pushed the girl off in shock, I just walked away laughing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:10pm On May 15, 2020
I’ve never even seen two people having sex live... let alone be in the same room with them while they are going at it.

The most I’ve heard is sounds... from my neighbours back then in school.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by zicoraads: 8:36pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’ve never even two people having sex live... let alone be in the same room with them while they are going at it.

The most I’ve heard is sounds... from my neighbours back then in school.
Wifey, ahn ahn... Am I starving you of love? Why are you all over romance section this evening? grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:42pm On May 15, 2020
zicoraads:

Wifey, ahn ahn... Am I starving you of love? Why are you all over romance section this evening? grin

Lol. Monitoring spirit! cheesy cheesy

I’m having a really chilled evening... with leisure time on my hands. smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by zicoraads: 8:44pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Monitoring spirit! cheesy cheesy

I’m having a really chilled evening... with leisure time on my hands. smiley
Ok.

Enjoy. cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
zicoraads:

Ok.

Enjoy. cheesy

See you in za oza room later! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen,share Your Experience. by zicoraads: 9:09pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

See you in za oza room later! kiss
kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

xX×Bleep×× / Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. / Black Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.