Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You (595 Views)

Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by Allsingles: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Every now and then I hear a section of single and married men say that they can't be faithful to one wife with the argument that sticking to one woman for a lifetime is like condemning oneself to eating only one diet or delicacy for life. Although that belief sounds funny to the ears, however, it's not really laughable. It's not!

Honestly, many men don't understand what marriage means and its implications. I am never surprised when some men say that anyway. To me, it's simply a sign of ignorance and godlessness.

Marriage is a lifetime commitment to one's spouse. We don't marry to "taste" and "test" other people sexually. Marriage signals or heralds the end of "sexual indiscipline". In fact, according to God's standard, we are supposed to enter marriage in a state of virginity. And those who lost their virginity, well God doesn't throw you away, alright? However, He commands you to lead a godly life in the area of sex henceforth.

Sex is very sweet. However, as spouses you are the ones to spice up your sex life by making it interesting, sweet, adventurous and romantic to both of you. Sex life shouldn't be boring, tiring or unappealing. It must be something that both of you should always be looking forward to.

There's nothing "sweet" or "sexy" about a married man having sex with different ladies. It's simply a sign of gross sexual irresponsibility and godlessness.

There's nothing sexual that a husband can't get from one wife. One wife has all the variety of "soups" or "delicacies", be it ogbono, onugbo, oha, nsala, eforiro, edikang ikong, ewedu, bongo tchobi, ndole, nkwui, okasi, fried, white or jollof rice, moin-moin, beans, plantains, fufu, eba, semo, etc. If you are looking at sex as a delicacy, then your wife has all the delicacies you like. Just change your mindset and attitude towards her.

I have been married for years. As a man, I also face sexual temptations like every other man out there. But I won't succumb to any of them for anything. My wife is enough, more than enough for me. To enjoy your marriage with your wife alone, you must be contented with her vagina. That's the raw truth many men don't want to come to terms with.

I will be blunt here: no woman is sweeter than the other woman. They all have the same thing. The only difference between your marriage and the marriages of those who are not cheating on their wives is contentment and the fear of God. No man who has the fear of God will be saying that he can't settle for just one woman in marriage. Truth be told: men who go after other women, generally have LUST issues but they won't admit it.

Now, let me stike the balance here:

Dear men, I would like you to know that women have sexual urge also. Don't think that women can't also say that they wish to try other men's penis just as you are always trying other women's vagina out there. Who told you that sexual indiscipline is MALE only? Whether men or women, we all feel the same way. But for the sake of contentment, respect of one's marital vows and most importantly the fear of God, many of those wives won't behave the wrong way. Dear men, please don't take the sexual discipline of your wives for granted. Because if they start doing what you do, please don't blame them. Cheating is wrong no matter who commits it. Cheating husbands should never be excused for their sexual misconduct.

Dear men, please cherish your wives with all your heart. Treat them like the queens they're. Sexual indiscipline is recklessness, wickedness, insensitivity, gross direspect to one's spouse and most importantly, godlessness. Like many men out there, I am proudly a happy married man to one wife. Together with my wife we are happy with ourselves, not because we have everything going on well for us, but because we're satisfied and contented with whom we are and what we have down there. That's the way to be happy in one's marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by Bennysam: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Dear ladies one man should be enough for you, stop jumping from dick to dick

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Ur write up is weird
The heading ..one wife shld be enough
One wife is Enough
But then again,men are not looking to marry two
They have one but keep mistress
Those that are into such, repent now
The ones that are thinking it, repent and leave fire alone
Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by Starz825(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Ur write up is weird The heading ..one wife shld be enough One wife is Enough But then again,men are not looking to marry two They have one but keep mistress Those that are into such, repent now The ones that are thinking it, repent and leave fire alone
but at least you got the message the writer is trying to pass across.
Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by Shortyy(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Very good write up.
Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2020
This is the result of not smoking weed harder,,,,,,,,,

Wetin OP write abeg?

Me that i go marry like 7 to 9 wifes,,,,,,

Let us smoke weed harder,,,it give someone sense,,,,,,,,,,,wink
Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by fati2001(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
nice one
Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2020
I like to see this

Allsingles:
Every now and then I hear a section of single and married men say that they can't be faithful to one wife with the argument that sticking to one woman for a lifetime is like condemning oneself to eating only one diet or delicacy for life. Although that belief sounds funny to the ears, however, it's not really laughable. It's not!

Honestly, many men don't understand what marriage means and its implications. I am never surprised when some men say that anyway. To me, it's simply a sign of ignorance and godlessness.

Marriage is a lifetime commitment to one's spouse. We don't marry to "taste" and "test" other people sexually. Marriage signals or heralds the end of "sexual indiscipline". In fact, according to God's standard, we are supposed to enter marriage in a state of virginity. And those who lost their virginity, well God doesn't throw you away, alright? However, He commands you to lead a godly life in the area of sex henceforth.

Sex is very sweet. However, as spouses you are the ones to spice up your sex life by making it interesting, sweet, adventurous and romantic to both of you. Sex life shouldn't be boring, tiring or unappealing. It must be something that both of you should always be looking forward to.

There's nothing "sweet" or "sexy" about a married man having sex with different ladies. It's simply a sign of gross sexual irresponsibility and godlessness.

There's nothing sexual that a husband can't get from one wife. One wife has all the variety of "soups" or "delicacies", be it ogbono, onugbo, oha, nsala, eforiro, edikang ikong, ewedu, bongo tchobi, ndole, nkwui, okasi, fried, white or jollof rice, moin-moin, beans, plantains, fufu, eba, semo, etc. If you are looking at sex as a delicacy, then your wife has all the delicacies you like. Just change your mindset and attitude towards her.

I have been married for years. As a man, I also face sexual temptations like every other man out there. But I won't succumb to any of them for anything. My wife is enough, more than enough for me. To enjoy your marriage with your wife alone, you must be contented with her vagina. That's the raw truth many men don't want to come to terms with.

I will be blunt here: no woman is sweeter than the other woman. They all have the same thing. The only difference between your marriage and the marriages of those who are not cheating on their wives is contentment and the fear of God. No man who has the fear of God will be saying that he can't settle for just one woman in marriage. Truth be told: men who go after other women, generally have LUST issues but they won't admit it.

Now, let me stike the balance here:

Dear men, I would like you to know that women have sexual urge also. Don't think that women can't also say that they wish to try other men's penis just as you are always trying other women's vagina out there. Who told you that sexual indiscipline is MALE only? Whether men or women, we all feel the same way. But for the sake of contentment, respect of one's marital vows and most importantly the fear of God, many of those wives won't behave the wrong way. Dear men, please don't take the sexual discipline of your wives for granted. Because if they start doing what you do, please don't blame them. Cheating is wrong no matter who commits it. Cheating husbands should never be excused for their sexual misconduct.

Dear men, please cherish your wives with all your heart. Treat them like the queens they're. Sexual indiscipline is recklessness, wickedness, insensitivity, gross direspect to one's spouse and most importantly, godlessness. Like many men out there, I am proudly a happy married man to one wife. Together with my wife we are happy with ourselves, not because we have everything going on well for us, but because we're satisfied and contented with whom we are and what we have down there. That's the way to be happy in one's marriage.
Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by Cynics: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2020
Bennysam:
Dear ladies one man should be enough for you, stop jumping from dick to dick

Sexual indiscipline is a common act among married men and women in this present age,even single on both sides are not left out.
Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

This one is confused and misguided..
Come to the north and tell a core muslim this trash.. They marry four.. and once a new lady court their attention .. they divorce one and bring her in..
Christians allow what the read in New testament to confuse them..
I trust Dem Alhaji's .. No time.
Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by Oturatetuala(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Even half is okay for me..
Re: Dear Men, One Wife Should Be Enough For You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Starz825:

but at least you got the message the writer is trying to pass across.
I do. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: It Is My First Time Of Trying To Do This Thing / Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much? / Flutterwave Have Refused To Log Me In To My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.