Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (54968 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Samfitz: 9:34pm On May 15, 2020
Believe me, they are not Igbos, I'm not in support of any group ooo buh I was once labeled an Igbos terrorist by a group of police officers a night before my nysc orientation program.. If not for my Lawyer friend who showed up for me, I would have been paraded and many Nigerians will believe them... They may be cultists yes buh calling them Igbos is fallacy
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Mentorme: 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

fvcking criminals

The Criminals agreed to being Igbos, they were caught with cocaine (everyone knows the el chapo and drug dealing region of Nigeria) , they were caught with Police grade ak47 (everyone knows IPOB killed and burnt police van while stealing their rifle on two occasion) yet Nairaland resident ipobian dunce would try to tell us they are not Igbos and Igbos are law abiding citizens

This is why hard working Ibos rejected Criminal IPOB, and SouthSouth ask them to count them out

Ibibio rejection of Biafra
http://sunnewsonline. com/including-ibibio-in-biafra-map-an-affront-group/

Efik rejection of Biafra
https://www. naij.com/1113743-nnamdi-kanus-ipob-warned-by-efik-group-leave-biafra-shenanigans.html

Urhobo rejection of Biafra
http://www .vanguardngr. com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

Anioma rejection of Biafra
http://sunnewsonline .com/stop-dragging-us-into-biafra-anioma-people-of-delta-tell-agitators/

Ogoni rejection of Biafra
https://www .naij. com/1109544-stop-associating-ogoni-biafra-agitation-group-warns-asari-dokubo.html

Isoko rejection of Biafra
http://mashable. ng/isoko-is-not-part-of-biafra-isoko-development-union/

Annangs rejection of Biafra
http://tribuneonlineng. com/not-ready-slaves-biafra-%E2%80%95annang

Despite all that, you are against them leaving Nigeria.
We know the truth and reason for your epistle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Exc2000: 9:41pm On May 15, 2020
Mentorme:

Despite all that, you are against them leaving Nigeria.
We know the truth and reason for your epistle. grin

truth which is?
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by slerry(f): 9:42pm On May 15, 2020
fake news from Lagos express.
IPOB don't carry arms they only carry d BIAFRA flag.
the police paraded innocent people and tag them IPOB.
the day IPOB will decide to bear arms, even d soldiers can't dare them talkless of a toothless Nigeria dog(police).
d Fulani terrorists that bears arms are not been paraded rather the useless police, army and their governor takes selfies together.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 9:44pm On May 15, 2020
Honor10:

Of course, no point again, the id1ot cudnt counter my point, parasitic refugees

Yea the useless Almajiris from Osun and Ekiti can give someone headache with their stupidity trying to paint Igbos black unnecessarily
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 15, 2020
Joylove2324:
This terrorist group again? We should blame their late leader who brainwashed them to become terrorist.
why you come fine come no get sense ? Kai na cheating o
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
IPOB is not a criminal organization or a terrorist group, stop attaching guns to them!
you can say that again
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
Joylove2324:
This terrorist group again? We should blame their late leader who brainwashed them to become terrorist.
I thought you're matured .
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 15, 2020
Ipob is really tearing the Zoo apart with naked truth.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Freeman85(m): 10:09pm On May 15, 2020
Joylove2324:
you no get sense sha
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by neatguy: 10:11pm On May 15, 2020
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Meanwhile

Mominate Your Gubernatorial Candidate.

Ndi Anambra, who do you think is the best gubernatorial candidate that can lead Anambra to The promise Land after Gov Obiano and why do you think that he/she is the best
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 15, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

FULANI HAVE STARTED RUGA INSIDE PEOPLE FOREST.

WEN WOMEN PASS, THEY CARRY AK47 AND SWORD RAPE MARRIED WOMEN, TEENAGERS GIRLS, CHILDREN AND YOUNG WOMEN.

ANYBODY THAT GO IN SEARCH OF THE GIRLS ARE KILLED.

THEY ARE GRADUALLY TURNING THE FOREST IN THE SOUTH TO SAMBISA FOREST.

WE TALK, ARMY AND POLICE ARREST EVERYBODY AND CARRY THEM TO AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY.

THE SAME ARMY AND POLICE HAVE NOT YET ARREST FULANI RAPIST AND MURDERERS.
I don't have any issues with your submissions, in fact, I support that.

But blaming the SW for the police tagging those guys as Igbos, that's lame and an exposure of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by EM123: 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
What was ipob offence that made police to arrest them? Where they rubbing ? Did police catch them kidnaping? Did they kill any body? Why are they painting ipob with bad name? if u know that u have enough evidence to nail them charge them to court let us know if the are guilty or not.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by mordred44: 10:27pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
IPOB is not a criminal organization or a terrorist group, stop attaching guns to them!
defendant
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by mannyiyke: 10:29pm On May 15, 2020
punisha:
Shebi there r sustainable evidence saying that they r IPOB? IPOB we all know ain't terrorists and don't bear arms.
The ones that bear arm and roam free in the country, we have police officers snapping photos with them and have not been caught even when they go on killing spree.

I am not a fan of IPOB, but I know that the NPF is the most useless arm of security in Nigeria and can forcefully make anyone write a statement against their wish to serve an agenda.

Time will tell, we'd still hear how this plays out.
You're absolutely right. The IPOB members don't wield dangerous weapons. They just brought out those weapons from their armoury and said that they were possessed by the IPOB members. This is a lie from the pit of hell. I'm not an IPOB apologist, but this is a pathological lie.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by hammerP: 10:31pm On May 15, 2020
kingkakaone:

I don't have any issues with your submissions, in fact, I support that.

But blaming the SW for the police tagging those guys as Igbos, that's lame and an exposure of frustration.

THE MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT IS WORKING FOR THE HERDSMEN, BECAUSETHEY GET FUNDING FROM GOVERNMENT.

YORUBA GET MENTIONED BECAUSE THEY OWN THESE MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT THAT KEEP TELLING LIES AND COVERING THINGS UP FOR FULANI.

THEY ARE NOT TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH.

THEY LIKE THE ARMY AND POLICE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED AND ARE OPERATING/REINFORCING THE PROFULANI ESTABLISHMENT.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:35pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
Davash222:
[/s]
Utmost hypocrisy
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2020
Ugwumagala:

Muhammedians are the only terrorists the world know.
If you're a Muhammedian then you're a terrorist or potential terrorist
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Risentouch(m): 10:46pm On May 15, 2020
Am yet to see evidence to prove one IPOB is there
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2020
Believe any news from Yoruba media to your own peril. how do you attribute crime suspects to Ipob members without any insignia to truly identify them to be Ipob members. this is appalling and this hatred for biafra have to stop.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by HimName: 10:48pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by HimName: 10:52pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
Davash222:
[/s]

https://dailypost.ng/2017/06/27/biafra-asked-guns-us-based-nigerians-nnamdi-kanu-video/

History will not choose to lie because of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Please be guided!
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by PremierGuy(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2020
Some of these people may just be innocent bystanders or jaywalkers rounded up by the police

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:07pm On May 15, 2020
Ugwumagala:

Muhammedians are the only terrorists the world know.

If you're a Muhammedian then you're a terrorist or potential terrorist
see ur life
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by lastempero: 11:09pm On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Is this the way IPOB elements amongst us as Igbos want to achieve Biafra? With human skulls and AK47s?
Ndi'gbo, where are we going with our permissive body language to Nnamdi Kanu and his misguided hordes?

Suddenly everyone is believing Nigerian police,how come is coming after those boys burned down the fulani settlement.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Slic1: 11:21pm On May 15, 2020
Until I see them parade suspected killer heads men. Or are they above arrest and parade? We read in the news how they rape and kill people in thesame delta but we don't hear from police about them.

Davash222:
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Realzico5: 11:47pm On May 15, 2020
hmm

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Okikaneseokwu: 12:45am On May 16, 2020
It won't safe the zoo from collapsing
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2020
Modikko:
Ahhh isn’t this the same way you judge Fulani and Northerners without investigating. What more investigation do we need when they were caught red handed with exhibits. Your hypocrisy stinks
Bro calm down I think on the Fulani issue and herdsmen attack it is very clear to the eyes that there have been killings and attack in all the parts of the country. In Benue, cross river , and so many other western region videos and victims have testified to it. It is not new. This Ipob issue is kind of different because there is no part of the country that can say they were attacked by ipob group.
We should always see the truth. If we see such allegation notwithstanding the part or tribe we come from. Not even a robber group caught has said to be a member of ipob. In the west we are all aware of one million boys activities and what they are known for. In the north, El zakazsy followers are not known for robbing or such evil act but in a bid to quell their agitation the govt of today label all sort of names to them... Just like sowore followers though their members are not that much.
So let's not be very quick to attribute such names to people.. A sect having such ammunition would have long been causing mayhem or havoc.. Just like the Niger delta militants.. let our education and exposure speak.
I am not saying they are not guilty or innocent but we should stop comparison with the Fulani herdsmen attack less we would go on and compare every criminal as worse as herdsmen and BH..

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On May 16, 2020
angry this is ipob yet no biafran flag even faces of the so called terrorist i no see any way sha i rest my case Npf i hail oo
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by OB7Foreva(m): 1:48am On May 16, 2020
Beauty without brain SMH
Joylove2324:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video / 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.