Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (54333 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 7:18pm On May 15, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/05/15/photos-police-parade-suspected-ipob-members-cultists-in-delta/

Come to Aba and parade The real Igbos like this. Not this half baked paid guys you people recruited for this funny show

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by olax02(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2020
Deputy1111:
They are displaying what their leader taught them. IPOB terrorist

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2020
Ahhh isn’t this the same way you judge Fulani and Northerners without investigating. What more investigation do we need when they were caught red handed with exhibits. Your hypocrisy stinks
francis5051:
I pity u at ur age you stil judge without investigating..this people can't be ipob Nigeria and dia low Brain drama

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2020
Please invest your energy in a meaningful thing. As for now these are criminals caught and will face the law
Kingrefreshed:

Come to Aba and parade The real Igbos like this. Not this half baked paid guys you people recruited for this funny show
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:20pm On May 15, 2020
Haha...no be oly ipob na iphone... Mumu police

But wait o lol..how did ipob offend Yoruba pipo? What's this acrimony abt?
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Vikynas: 7:20pm On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Is this the way IPOB elements amongst us as Igbos want to achieve Biafra? With human skulls and AK47s?
Ndi'gbo, where are we going with our permissive body language to Nnamdi Kanu and his misguided hordes?
sharap u no be Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
Shut up. There is nothing fake here. IPOB are criminals.
ecolime:
Hmm.. These are fake Igbos. Why Asaba? How come the real ones in South East aren't formetting troubles?
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
NA DIA WAY.

EGUNGUN BE KIAFUL, NA INSIDE SOKAWAY YOU DEY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
Na them. The developers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nathphil(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
IPOB normally have flags and colors that represent them, these people are definitely cultist and not IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
The people that pushed this to front page should also push to the front page the case of OPC members who were caught with skull, in Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2020
The same way everyday you attach every criminality to Fulani and Northerners. Please accept this in good faith. IPOB are criminals and they were caught in the act
igbowoman:
This is a framed up set up made to divert attention and they know the average Nigerian is too hungry and too stupid to notice

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2020
Yakhi84:
If only they could channel this same energy in curbing the nefarous massacre of innocent Christian Communities by some supposedly "unknown" miscreants in the Northern region, then I would have applauded them for doing this!

They are known... But just relax, the innocent blood shed will fight back someday..

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Vikynas: 7:24pm On May 15, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
I was in Onitsha at the height of Nnamdi Kanu's madness

IPOB is a scam

They are criminals, who exploited the madness to extort innocent citizens

In the presence of socio economic injustice in the Society mad men take over

Nnamdi Kanu simply took over
fool u no be igbo

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
Bloody liar. Shut up there! IPOB are criminals. They are as deadly as Boko Haram
punisha:
Shebi there r sustainable evidence saying that they r IPOB? IPOB we all know ain't terrorists and don't bear arms.
The ones that bear arm and roam free in the country, we have police officers snapping photos with them and have not been caught even when they go on killing spree.

I am not a fan of IPOB, but I know that the NPF is the most useless arm of security in Nigeria and can forcefully make anyone write a statement against their wish to serve an agenda.

Time will tell, we'd still hear how this plays out.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Exc2000: 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Haha...no be oly ipob na iphone... Mumu police

But wait o lol..how did ipob offend Yoruba pipo? What's this acrimony abt?

if IPOB keep mentioning Osinbajo and Tinubu in there stupidity and asking for their where about, or if Yoruba respected pastors get insulted again by the next Ipob leader like Late Lamidi Kanu did... we would finish you guys with the power of our media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Sholaco: 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
Dande55:

Whatever. I don't expect less from an average Nigerian.
Besides, no one expect any good thing to come out from the groups agitating for the actualization of Biafra.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by vasco01(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
IPOB is not a criminal organization or a terrorist group, stop attaching guns to them!

What are they?

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2020
IshakMO:
Hey guy's my name is Mohammed. I won't try to write a long epistle to bore you all but I need some men of goodwill to come through for me.
1 months before the lockdown i lost my job and found it hard to cater for my wife. Things got extremely hard at home during the lockdown that my once loving wife turned to something that I don't know or remember. Would I blame her no I won't do I still love her yes of course but dear Nigerian women when your husband's or fiancee's are down please try to help them back on their feet. Last night my wife abused me and compared me to my neighbor and i cried in my heart and today I just got home after leaving the house since morning and was met with a barrage of insult. Right now guy's I just need someone to help me with even 5k so I go can leave Lagos for lokoja tomorrow at least my mom would welcome me with a loving and warmed embrace and I can restrategize and come back as a better man because I don't wanna ever hit her due to the abuse but for how long can I continue this way. I no this might sound as a scam and who would blame you for thinking so but it's not and if you can please help. I use firstt bank... 30 71 81 57 11

Yea, this is real, many women will fuckkup this period. However, i wish u luck, i for help but

1) this name Mohammadu.. Does not sound nice to the ear again following the kind hunger wey dey now. I suggest you put ur second name, thats if you dont get help before morning.

2) I no get..
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2020
Dande55:
If you believe that these are Ipob, you can believe any thing. Nigeria government, shame on you
no lies...i don modify am bcoz i no trust naija police oo

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Vikynas: 7:26pm On May 15, 2020
Modikko:
The same way everyday you attach every criminality to Fulani and Northerners. Please accept this in good faith. IPOB are criminals and they were caught in the act
Go ask your father how it all started look before you leap poor fool
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2020
Harmless my foot. IPOB are miscreants and misguided elements. Always fomenting trouble. No be the same IPOB wey attack Ike Ekwelemadu for Germany? They are blood thirsty fools
Zico5:
When are they going to parade the herdsmen/bandits killing incessantly in the land. These people called ipob might be harmless fellows going about their daily activities. Even the recent happenings in this country call for review of forced marriage we are experiencing now.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:27pm On May 15, 2020
ChristineC:
when will you parade people that actually leave wanton destruction of lives and properties in their wake?

Those ones are untouchable.
Even the police will tell you that their case is Abuja.

See them below vvv

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by revilomichaels(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2020
Joylove2324:
This terrorist group again? We should blame their late leader who brainwashed them to become terrorist.

Receive sense because you have none.
If you know Ipob, your sense will tell you that they don’t carry guns. Fulani herdsmen that kill and rape women in your village are worshipped by Nigeria.
Stay there and drown in your misinformed thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2020
I want you first to ask your Mother who your real father is before coming back to comment. Bastard
Vikynas:
Go ask your father how it all started look before you leap poor fool

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Sagay212: 7:29pm On May 15, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:
All these character assassination attempts and blackmail will not work. IPOB will restore BIAFRA whether Awolowo descendants like it or not. Face your SW and leave IGBOS AND Igbos ALONE you hypocrites

Na wa ooo. Delta police arrest ipob miscreants and yorubas are to be blamed for the arrest? Read the news very well ooo. It did not say amotekun arrest ipob, it says police. Make una dey use una brain ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Vikynas: 7:29pm On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:

if IPOB keep mentioning Osinbajo and Tinubu in there stupidity and asking for their where about, or if Yoruba respected pastors get insulted again by the next Ipob leader like Late Lamidi Kanu did... we would finish you guys with the power of our media

what do you even know about social media?
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Joylove2324(f): 7:29pm On May 15, 2020
revilomichaels:

[s][/s]Receive sense because you have none.
If you know Ipob, your sense will tell you that they don’t carry guns. Fulani herdsmen that kill and rape women in your village are worshipped by Nigeria.
Stay there and drown in your misinformed thoughts[s][/s]
Here comes one of the terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by eleko1: 7:29pm On May 15, 2020
cool grin wink WILD bEAST PIGS in HOT soup cool angry cheesy grin undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) / PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.