Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (54344 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 2:10am On May 16, 2020
I pray that Biafra be actualised one day, in fact, sooner than later for they're agitating a just cause, unlike my boko boys that, themselves don't know what they're doing; what I don't understand is why their so called agitation leaders always running away when it matters most, first Ojukwu, now Kalu. Ralph lingers a little bit but has been silenced.
You cannot be a good revolutionary leader when you're either, self-centred, a coward or both.
My Niger-Delta kinsmen are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel now because, the likes of Isaac A. Boro, Ken Saro-Wiwa and co. paid the price.
If you want Biafra, stand your grounds, it's high time; naija is about to be DE-ALMAGAMATED.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Str8talk21: 2:44am On May 16, 2020
the Nigeria police shld parade killer fulani herdsmen killing, maiming, raping, kidnapping, decapitating & burning persons and properties of non-fulanis in middle belt and southern Nigeria regions.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by revilomichaels(m): 4:16am On May 16, 2020
Joylove2324:

Here comes one of the terrorists
Fulani herdsman

The blood don enter ur head

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by CaptainGAGA: 4:33am On May 16, 2020
cool " substance suspected to be cocain" 9ja Sha, smh. So you guys can't confirm if it's cocain or not?
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by igbowoman: 4:37am On May 16, 2020
olax02:
Ass hole rock
That was deliberate
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Shimran(m): 4:39am On May 16, 2020
Ugwumagala:

Muhammedians are the only terrorists the world know.

If you're a Muhammedian then you're a terrorist or potential terrorist

Muhammad and his followers really succeeded. They have planned and aimed at terrorizing the world. They did and doing so. Indeed an achievement no any terrorist organization can ever achieve again.
Another greatest fact is that they are relevant in all time and generation since their rise.

America, (The Almighty) and its allies can NEVER wipe them out: a promise made by the owner and protector of this terrorist group!

Good morning
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Ibrahim3307(m): 4:59am On May 16, 2020
paulolee:
bad...mayb they are really guilty as charged before being displayed to the media but what i dont understand and cant believe is that all those arms and ammunitions belongs to the said suspects because i just dnt trust naija police because i have been thier before...me and 3 of my guys were coming back from a viewing center after watching a late la liga fixture and as we were arguing n trowing banters to each other naim olopa with thier weak pickup van double cross us say mk we enter motor because a fight happened along dt street dt they killed a boy and we were not aware...next 30mins we all dey outside station..after hearing us out that we gat no idea about what happened and not staying around they demanded 40k bail from each of us because the case don reach D.P.O office n na big case..we started making calls and the next day the 3 of us were bailled after our famz and Friends brought 100k...they said if we refused to pay dm go jus give us free photoshoot with guns and bullets n tagg us cultist bcox na cult guys de waka de shout for road around dt kain time, xo we gat coperate afterall the police is our friend...jus imagine...since den any late la liga fixtures na to streamlive or na flashscore n watch highlights leta...cnt kee myself..
hahahaha �
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 6:29am On May 16, 2020
The zoo and fake story are like bread and butter
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Mejohn: 7:00am On May 16, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/05/15/photos-police-parade-suspected-ipob-members-cultists-in-delta/

Even if they are Ipob while clearly this doesn't seem like them, why don't you pardon them and send them to study isn't what boko haram and heardsmen enjoy.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Billygee2u: 7:09am On May 16, 2020
Ugwumagala:

Muhammedians are the only terrorists the world know.

If you're a Muhammedian then you're a terrorist or potential terrorist
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Billygee2u: 7:10am On May 16, 2020
jstriker442:
what shows that they are ipob members, did they give a confession, are they on ipob uniforms or do they have identity cards to this effect. we should be guided on issues such as this
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Mightyjohn11(m): 7:10am On May 16, 2020
some people wil nt read something carefully and understand , instead they always open there mouth to talk rubish........foolishness increasing daily when wil we ever have sense
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by bigfish3k: 7:15am On May 16, 2020
Kingzeez10:

But you will quickly believe it if they were said to be fulani herdsmen.
Your history makes the accusations against you legit.

Oya tell me : what is an emir doing in ilorin as ruler

Your people want to repeat the same tactics in Southern kaduna, middle belt and the south clearing out villages while the fulani govt looks away.
No arrests till date.
BTW, where is hamisu the fulani kidnapper from Taraba state. I even learnt that the army captain that aided him has been released and sent on a course
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by ehinmowo: 7:35am On May 16, 2020
Joylove2324:
This terrorist group again? We should blame their late leader who brainwashed them to become terrorist.

You have to understand something. First, I am Yoruba. And I am not very supportive of Kanu's ways of operations. The insults and childishness.

However, the north would do anything to discredit any struggle. Because without the south, she would be worse than Somalia. Have you ask yourself how many bandits have been paraded? Of criminal herders have been paraded? Rather, they will give them more money.

I want a Yoruba nation (I don't like the name Oduduwa Republic though). The only way everybody can win is a United south. You might feel that the Fulanis are archaic. But they are also cunny. You can see how they are paying some 20 or so people, register them as Yoruba association and using them to discredit Àmòtékùn.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by anambraamaka: 7:42am On May 16, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by solarex: 7:44am On May 16, 2020
Even in lock down and economy downtime you can still make up-to 10,000 dollars with Wealthness global
The process is simple, if only you can dare to start with Wealthness global. We have networks of team that will make it more easier to achieve this.

Wealthness Global is a new company that has just been launched in Nigeria. Be among the Nigerian Top Leaders/ Earners
Wealthness Global has an unbeatable plan and High quality products.

Call me so that I will tell you how I gain my financial freedom with wealthness global within 3 months in Abuja

0906 831 2860

To know more on WEALTHNESS GLOBAL

https://wealthness.global
Or join our facebook group
https://web.facebook.com/wealthnessglobalnigeria/
Or join the watapp group
https:///LoI4DzlhNG0HUc91dOTYJz

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2020
Look at how Nigeria police are playing with our integrity. Where are the fulani herds men that are terrorising and kidnapping people in Delta state? Ndiara.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by bigfish3k: 7:50am On May 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
if to say this accusations is on a northerner, will you have said this?
Hypocrites. God will expose all of you.
With the antecedents of Northerners/bokoharam /bandits /iswap /herdsmen wiping out villages on religious grounds
We will believe them
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by bigfish3k: 7:57am On May 16, 2020
teeboy100:

But if they are fulanis, we won't hear word
Fulanis have been attacking repeatedly in kaduna, middle belt and the south
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:02am On May 16, 2020
OKTolu:
No to division in Nigeria
One Nigeria
Why do you like suffering and being tagged a shithole and not respected anywhere in the world

One nigeria is not working
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Miracle1991: 8:56am On May 16, 2020
bigfish3k:

With the antecedents of Northerners/bokoharam /bandits /iswap /herdsmen wiping out villages on religious grounds
We will believe them
what of the south; kidnappers, militants and armed robbers? Why won't you believe this one.
BTW, I hope you know ipob killed and burned policemen including their stations.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by bigfish3k: 9:55am On May 16, 2020
Honor10:

Your father! See a piglet talking about a man staying without Igbos and these parasitic animals litter sw and other parts of Nigeria o, u people should leave all over Nigeria and come back to ur cursed erosion ravaged land first, then Nigeria will take u serious, now u need Nigeria more than Nigeria need u.
Stop saying rubbish

Igbos fought a war to cut themselves away from you while you people fought a war to make igbos part of you and pride yourselves as a fellow Country man to the igbos
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by bigfish3k: 9:58am On May 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
what of the south; kidnappers, militants and armed robbers? Why won't you believe this one.
BTW, I hope you know ipob killed and burned policemen including their stations.
All these things you mentioned are common both to the south and north

The ones I mentioned about you people are only found in the north
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Miracle1991: 10:51am On May 16, 2020
bigfish3k:

All these things you mentioned are common both to the south and north

The ones I mentioned about you people are only found in the north
is pity you don't know that ipob is a terrorist organization.
Also, it's a pity you don't know that 75% of crimes committed in Nigeria is from the Southerners, especially the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 16, 2020
igbowoman:
While boko haram killers are on private jets with presidential welcome at arse hole rock.
This is a framed up set up made to divert attention and they know the average Nigerian is too hungry and too stupid to notice
I am Igbo, I don't see the need for Biafra at this time. We are the people that is gaining most from a united Nigeria with substantial investment nationwide
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Ikennafabian651(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2020
Nigerian police are stupid and incompetent. How can u arrest cultists, thieves and claim they are Ipob. God will judge u all for this tyranny.
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Ikennafabian651(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2020
Joylove2324:
This terrorist group again? We should blame their late leader who brainwashed them to become terrorist.

You must be sick. It's ur generation that's dead. If you have nothing reasonable say.... It's advisable u shut ur trip!!!
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by bigfish3k: 11:57am On May 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
is pity you don't know that ipob is a terrorist organization.
Also, it's a pity you don't know that 75% of crimes committed in Nigeria is from the Southerners, especially the igbos.
Its a pity you don't know that ipob was accused wrongly by only nigeria while the world knows that fulani herdsmen are the 3rd most dreaded terrorist group in the world while nigeria sees them as legitimate terrorists

Its also a pity that u enjoy staying in one country with those that cause 75% crime even though they wish to leave you but you refused
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by bigfish3k: 11:59am On May 16, 2020
GenBuhari:
I am Igbo, I don't see the need for Biafra at this time. We are the people that is gaining most from a united Nigeria with substantial investment nationwide
So u think that if you are gaining more the hausas and yorubas wouldn't have expelled you since to go and get your Biafra.

My friend, wise up
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by bamite(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2020
Joylove2324:

Just take a look at the god of Imhotep. No wonder he engages in homosexualism with lzaa
Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 16, 2020
bamite:

Just take a look at the god of Imhotep. No wonder he engages in homosexualism with lzaa
Joylove2324 is married to an Igbo man.
We know them.

IPOB amaka.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) by space9880: 2:43pm On May 16, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/05/15/photos-police-parade-suspected-ipob-members-cultists-in-delta/
I know there are innocent people there too being paraded as what they are not and they will beat them into succumbing to a crime they did not commit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) / Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Two Daughters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.