Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada (38850 Views)

Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by tonididdy(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2020
ok
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by beloved961(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2020
Aircraft na aircraft

Ethiopian airline or air peace make dem sha land safe

I don taya to dey hear bad news in 2020
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by OKTolu: 9:20pm On May 15, 2020
The Nigerian government should intervene in this ,Canadian government should stop playing politics with the lives of our people over there.

2 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by eleko1: 9:21pm On May 15, 2020
Then we are our own enemies
Kazim88:

It's actually Nigerians scamming Nigerians
Nothing ever work well once money is involved
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by chelseamann(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2020
This isn't looking good.
Buhari please use your brain.(that's if he has any sef)

1 Like

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by dejolly(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2020
I smile politics here . Why most foreign countries always take Nigeria for granted. Can they try that we US or England?

2 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by martineverest(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2020
kendrick93:
Have they( the Nigerians) complained that they want to come back?.
Cause I know if I was in Canada, no way i'm i coming back to this country after struggling to get there in the first place
that's because u aren't in Canada.. average rent per month in Canada is about 500 thousand naira and people aren't working cos of the lockdown..mind u, Canadians got palliatives from their government,the Nigerians returnees aren't part of those palliatives

6 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by martineverest(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2020
dejolly:
I smile politics here . Why most foreign countries always take Nigeria for granted. Can they try that we US or England?
England and USA got licenced Airlines..air peace isn't licenced...the west follow protocols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by banio: 9:24pm On May 15, 2020
kendrick93:
Cause I know if I was in Canada, no way i'm i coming back to this country after struggling to get there in the first place

Life is never a bed of rose, one has to be wise at all times. Guess some don't have health insurance etc. They can't risk their lifes when they have a con3 they call their own. If you have ever travelled out of Nigeria You will know that you have just Nigeria as your own. Except those countries have accepted You via permanent residence, green card etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by salford1: 9:24pm On May 15, 2020
kendrick93:
Speak for your self cheesy
Alot of those coming back did not struggle to get there.

8 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by apexc8010: 9:25pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 3979457[/color]
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by Roon9(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
kendrick93:

I thought I was reading the country's name wrong! 319 wetin
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by NaijadrivaCars: 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
Haters will support Canadian HC. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by ogaontop(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2020
Mynd44:

Canada is not allowing Airpeace to make the flight as it is not registered in Canada

People that have landed in Canada before, which registration are you talking about?
Abi you no read the article

4 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by raphy(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2020
Nigerian man scamming its citizen.that man must have a share of the Ethiopian air line.

thief kill thm there.

1 Like

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by CandidNotes: 9:36pm On May 15, 2020
The degree of greed and corruption in Nigeria is sickening! Kilode, why are most Nigerians so shamelessly corrupt?
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by gnykelly(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2020
Mynd44:

Canada is not allowing Airpeace to make the flight as it is not registered in Canada

this is a humanitarian flight not a commercial one.

1 Like

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 15, 2020

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by realoscar84(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2020
Commenting real niggarr upandan on almost every thread. Before supporting ignoramus, don't you realize this isn't a full fledged commercial flight arrangement? This is an usual flight arrngement, reason the FG is involved, so issue of air peace not eing a registered operator in Canada does not suffice.

Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr
They have no flight permit
They have no license to undertake commercial flights to Canada and from Canada

5 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by SavageResponse(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2020
New day new story!
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by eltata(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
airsaylongcom:

How about Private jets that fly in and out of Canada. Are they all registered in Canada?
Really can you fly into another country without been registered? Please don't say this outside
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by Iluvmycontr3: 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
kendrick93:

But unfortunately you ain't everyone else.
Most people are living comfortably in that same Nigeria.

Those companies, properties, standard houses and big cars you see in most places in that Nigeria belong to fellow Nigerians, so if such people travel to anywhere, they will certainly return at will.

Most people went for tourism and holidays.

Is not everybody that is having financial problems.

5 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by gnykelly(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2020
ntyce:

You said "private" jets, not commercial airline.....

Lagos BRT can't go and operate in Abuja....

but it can be chartered to take people from Lagos for sporting events in Abuja and back.

this is a humanitarian flight not a commercial flight

1 Like

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by Tabletuner(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2020
I wonder why Nigeria citizens have to pay their way back home in an emergency situation like this

2 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 15, 2020
eltata:

Really can you fly into another country without been registered? Please don't say this outside

Not into aviation so I'm willing to learn. So are you saying all those PJs that criss cross the globe on charter are registered in the countries they fly into?

1 Like

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by atoleybaba(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2020
ntyce:

trash talk....charter is different from public transport. Red brt can be chartered from Lagos to any state(thereby operating in other state to move lagosian to and fro) so is the case...like everyone coming together to pay or charter a public bus to move them to their destination. So keep ur dumb self shoting illustration to yourself
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by Arewa1408: 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
ntyce:

This is an EVACUATION. This is not operating commercial scheduled flights. Any airworthy plane can do it. Lagos State can have BRT go to Abuja to bring back lagos citizens. FCT should not compel them to use GIG. This is just see finish. Canada is negotiating plane to us to use to evacuate our people in Canada. Imagine you are from Abia, and your siblings went to visit in Bauchi State, then Covid19 happened and your dad sent his 406 to come pick you guys up and Bauchi state govt says no way and sent Kwara state transport to take you to Ilorin, then Ilorin to Abia.

3 Likes

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by Osidazz19: 9:59pm On May 15, 2020
The US is charging her citizens 2400 dollars just for a one way flight to DC, while Nigeria charged Nigerians only 425 pounds fro flight from London to Lagos , then put them up in a nice hotel for 14 days in Abuja. Then plan to fly some back to their final destination. The US govt will fly you to DC and you are n your own from there.
Some people will not see this now and commend the govt oh. They will only wake up when it's time to critic the govt.
The UK govt charged 550 pounds for her citizens leaving on the same plane back to London.
These are first hand information.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by solochiben(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr
They have no flight permit
They have no license to undertake commercial flights to Canada and from Canada

But the report stated that air peace have made flights to and from Canada in the past
Re: New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada by ffo(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2020
kendrick93:
You need to change that perception, not all people can be living illegally in another man's land. Some people have integrity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) / El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) / 7 Burnt To Death As Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.