Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father (83673 Views)

Yul Edochie Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign / Yul Edochie Visits Okija In Readiness For Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Tmb78(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This fine girl.. that is sad very unfortunate.. sorry my dear
with that face?
You people sha!
Calling saraki's girls ugly and this girl fine?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by terungwa01(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2020
RIP to her DAD.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by apexc4985: 10:23am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 974111[/color]
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by patexcool(f): 10:24am On May 16, 2020
accept my condolence
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by dbonks(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2020
Take heart dear, RIP to the dead...
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by livebyday(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2020
toprealman:

Very irresponsible expecially coming from the boss himself. A call, video chat..... would have done it.
The camera even made it cringeworthy.

You are a wall gecko,a putrid stinky dung bettle

You should be ashamed of yourself

Now go.amd sit in a corner and ponder how stupid you are

Go!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by livebyday(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2020
Eulalia:
Awwnnn... So touching. cry. That fatherly hug, soo soothing. Missing dad now undecided

May your dad's soul continue to rest on

My condolences

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Halo22: 10:32am On May 16, 2020
May the soul of her Dad rest on. So nice of Chief Pete Edochie.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Myself2(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2020
Hmmmm, the picture doesnt tell the full story, the video does.
I watched the video and I felt the fatherly love Pete "Okonkwo Ebubedike" Edochie was showing Destiny. As I watched Destiny crying after the first hug, I remembered when my dad died three years ago, I had just been served lunch, I settled down to eat and I got the phone call from my younger brother in Delta state who broke the news of my dad's passing. I was in my mid 40s then, but wetin be mid 40s when your papa die, see tears, just tears were coming out fron my eyes first, I was trying so hard not cry cos my maid was pouring my drinking water, she saw tears and in shock she asked " whats wrong sir" ? As I opnened my mouth to explain,,,,,,see cry . I just stood quickly went into my room and cried the way I never knew I could cry even as a man. You know when it finally hits you that YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT PERSON AGAIN
So I say well done to Elder Pete for this fatherly gesture and to Destiny I say take heart girl.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by NigeriaB(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2020
nonyofor2:
Social distance not observed

Oga well done o
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Ijeluv82(f): 10:35am On May 16, 2020
Destiny sorry for the loss,may his soul rest in peace.,Amen.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by NigeriaB(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2020
They shouldn't have posted this on social media yet. Atleast not yet..

How far Funke and the community service na?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Nekkybrown(f): 10:37am On May 16, 2020
May his soul rest in peace..

Meanwhile I bake beautiful yummy cakes that are very affordable ...am based in Delta state, warri..you can check my profile for pictures of my work..

My WhatsApp number 08137947602.....
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by SenecaTheYonger: 10:38am On May 16, 2020
Exc2000:
This man and this girls closeness sef

What about her and HarryB?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Nobody: 10:42am On May 16, 2020
livebyday:

May your dad's soul continue to rest on

My condolences

Amen. Thanks dear.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by grandstar(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2020
He's resting in peace. (Read Eccl 9:5)

Dont even recognize her. Not a fan of Nollywoid
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Myer(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2020
uju22:
Always tribalising everything, how on Earth can you compare this one with what the northerners did. How many people did you see in that picture. Let's be cautious with our words please.

Social distancing is the same whether 2 people or a hoard of them.
Guess it's ok to tribalise when it involves notherners but not okay when it's southerners right?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by SeniorGee(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2020
ADAlBEKU:
Check well!

I saw her giving him blowjobb.

UnaToto

You too like BJ
The way your mouth be you go sabi work well well
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by babyboy1: 10:52am On May 16, 2020
RIP to Her Father...
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by xpool(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2020
EbukaHades10:
No be by force to comment
Now I know you guys have lost sense of sound judgement.
Nigerian politics has turned us all into incurable ethnic bigots,; don't blame you though ...
I am an igboman and I insist social distancing is a must, to avoid death and prolonged lockdown
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by babyboy1: 10:54am On May 16, 2020
This girl ass na Odogwu chai....
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by xpool(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Get sense���
Truth is bitter and it takes maturity, wisdom and selflessness to accept it. You can never ever twist truth, rather you can only end up twisting stand. Your mind knows the truth
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2020
uju22:
Always tribalising everything, how on Earth can you compare this one with what the northerners did. How many people did you see in that picture. Let's be cautious with our words please.

I can see that many of you are ignorant, and this may spell doom for Nigeria.

First of all, hugging or standing in close proximity with even one person can get you infected if that person is a carrier.

So, it doesn't matter whether there are two people or 100 people. What matters is how much space you give each other.

And Pete and Destiny didn't give each other any space. If any of them has the virus, they can spread it to the other with that hug.

Imagine the virus clinging to Edochie's shirt, for instance. Destiny hugs him, and some of the virus gets on her own gown. She might touch the spot and then touch her face.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Adeagbo77: 11:07am On May 16, 2020
Hypocrites will not talk. Pete Edochie goofed by hugging the girl and allowing the video to go viral. What message is he sending out, at this critical stage of rising corona virus cases? If you like abuse/curse me. I have said my own. What is not good is not good, not two names for it.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2020
Tmb78:
with that face?
You people sha!
Calling saraki's girls ugly and this girl fine?

Bro if dat girl go naked in front u make I hear say u no fuk am. No go and make love to fine face..!
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by EbukaHades10(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2020
xpool:

Now I know you guys have lost sense of sound judgement.
Nigerian politics has turned us all into incurable ethnic bigots,; don't blame you though ...
I am an igboman and I insist social distancing is a must, to avoid death and prolonged lockdown
All this ur yarns na okoto meow to be very honest.

Someone is clearly grieving and trust me, all sense of reasoning flies out the window (trust me, I know. I once snapped on an elderly man during my Dad's burial).

Besides, nothing in my comment contained anything tribalistic and I hate when people do that.

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Donben007: 11:15am On May 16, 2020
What is the title of this movie guys?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2020
Remaboy:
Yes you are correct, but she might have tested herself after her father's death.

Let's be rational here, I wouldn't say because it's an emotional something, that somebody would get infected again.

There is no excuse for what Pete and Destiny did.

False negative is still an issue in coronavirus testing, even in very developed countries. The fact that you have tested and retested does not mean that you should start breaking social distancing rules.

Second, even if she has tested and retested herself, what about Pete? The fact that I am HIV negative does not mean that I should be busy putting my manhood in any hole.

Third, even if she has tested and retested, what is the assurance that she has not contracted the disease recently, maybe even this morning. Or that Pete had not come in contact with a contaminated surface?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by xpool(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2020
EbukaHades10:
All this ur yarns na okoto meow to be very honest.

Someone is clearly grieving and trust me, all sense of reasoning flies out the window (trust me, I know. I once snapped on an elderly man during my Dad's burial).

Besides, nothing in my comment contained anything tribalistic and I hate when people do that.
Was this how you reacted during Abba kyari crowded burial?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Jerkules: 11:18am On May 16, 2020
Hmmm looks more like a Mouth Action pic
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Donben007: 11:18am On May 16, 2020
Condolences to my baby Destiny Etiko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.