Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father (83710 Views)

Yul Edochie Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign / Yul Edochie Visits Okija In Readiness For Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2020
EbukaHades10:
All this ur yarns na okoto meow to be very honest.

Someone is clearly grieving and trust me, all sense of reasoning flies out the window (trust me, I know. I once snapped on an elderly man during my Dad's burial).

Besides, nothing in my comment contained anything tribalistic and I hate when people do that.

This is not an excuse.

Tell me, how many people have jumped into a grave simply because they were grieving?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by EbukaHades10(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2020
xpool:

Was this how you reacted during Abba kyari crowded burial?
I don't know who Abba Kyari (I do know him) is so he doesn't affect myself in anyway.

I was indifferent to that. Even the Funke Akindele thingy, I was indifferent.

Why I'm even on this thread is because someone lost her father which I can relate with. Every other thing can burn.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Tmb78(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Bro if dat girl go naked in front u make I hear say u no fuk am. No go and make love to fine face..!
Not everyone is without self control,you know?
Pls,don't be deceived, at times girls like that might be repulsive to the eyes when naked.
Some of them na packaging.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Ikennafabian651(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2020
What a sad news. Take heart dear.
Pete Edochie is a father indeed.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by EbukaHades10(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

This is not an excuse.

Tell me, how many people have jumped into a grave simply because they were grieving?

U people still shout "let the dead bury the dead", she did hers.

Will she tell someone like Pete to not come to her house bcus of one thing?

Is it from ur phone screens that you people will help her grieve and whatnot?

If people don't "jump into graves" bcus they are grieving, will you do it for them?

I understand the need for social distancing and all but when it comes to things like this, trust me, nothing else matters. E go be like make I just follow am go
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2020
Tmb78:
Not everyone is without self control,you know?
Pls,don't be deceived, at times girls like that might be repulsive to the eyes when naked.
Some of them na packaging.

I get u bro.. obviously I have to see what I'm eating in 3D and examine it. Are u a learner?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Irore: 11:49am On May 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:
You will recall that the Nollywood screen diva Destiny Etiko announced the death of her father in the morning, today, so the Nollywood legend Pete Edochie paid her a condolence visit to console.

Okonkwo.....how many times I call you?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by youngestgrad(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2020
Dshocker:
This Destiny girl has a massive ass
Bro I think say na only me notice am, d babe yansh huge even inside jalabia.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by geezynoni: 12:03pm On May 16, 2020
nonyofor2:
Social distance not observed
Not your problem
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Reex12(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2020
2nd to d last pic nawoo oga photographer
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by toprealman: 12:37pm On May 16, 2020
livebyday:

You are a wall gecko,a putrid stinky dung bettle

You should be ashamed of yourself

Now go.amd sit in a corner and ponder how stupid you are

Go!!!!
Happy now?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by UNRULY(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2020
grin cheesy grin
nonyofor2:
Social distance not observed
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by OKTolu: 12:53pm On May 16, 2020
Rest in peace to your dad
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Charly68: 12:58pm On May 16, 2020
Once a father always a father..the legend is a very caring Papa...
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
The Samuel L. Jackson of Nigeria.

Sir Pete.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by OkpanachiMax: 1:18pm On May 16, 2020
I understand she is mourning but her dress looks like witches costume in the covum sad
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
EbukaHades10:
U people still shout "let the dead bury the dead", she did hers.

Will she tell someone like Pete to not come to her house bcus of one thing?

Is it from ur phone screens that you people will help her grieve and whatnot?

If people don't "jump into graves" bcus they are grieving, will you do it for them?

I understand the need for social distancing and all but when it comes to things like this, trust me, nothing else matters. E go be like make I just follow am go

My God shocked

With people like you, only God can save us from perishing.

So, because she is grieving, she should throw caution to the wind?

She did not forget to have the meeting covered with a camera, and she did not forget to put it on social media. She was in full control of her senses at that time abi?

Grieving my foot!!

I swear many of you cannot survive in developed countries. Nigeria is the country that fits you.

The other time, in the USA or so, a boy wanted someone to wish him happy birthday. The police came but stood outside and in their cars and sang for him. Aim achieved, but done with common sense.

Still in the USA or so, a man and his wife took their children to see their grandparents who were celebrating their wedding anniversary. The old couple sat in their balcony while their children and grandchildren sang for them outside on the street.

You want Nigeria to be a developed country, but I swear people like you can't live in a developed country with this your mentality. You will be breaking the law every second until they keep you away forever.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Therapyken(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Get sense���
Where your own?
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Therapyken(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2020
Eryyy92:
how many persons are you seeing in that picture
This one nor know wetin be social distancing
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Therapyken(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2020
OkpanachiMax:
I understand she is mourning but her dress looks like witches costume in the covum sad
Too much nollywood don finish this one
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Therapyken(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2020
geezynoni:
Not your problem
A problem nonetheless
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by musa7m(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2020
partnerinbiz3:
rip.
Edochie is the real lion of africa, not odumeje and pericoma.
We buy airtime in bulk upto 10m. 090-96-30_020_0. Atondizuogu people should leave our odumeje alone. I am still waiting for him to die like they said.
it is arondizuogu not Atondizuogu
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by EbukaHades10(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

My God shocked

With people like you, only God can save us from perishing.

So, because she is grieving, she should throw caution to the wind?

She did not forget to have the meeting covered with a camera, and she did not forget to put it on social media. She was in full control of her senses at that time abi?

Grieving my foot!!

I swear many of you cannot survive in developed countries. Nigeria is the country that fits you.

The other time, in the USA or so, a boy wanted someone to wish him happy birthday. The police came but stood outside and in their cars and sang for him. Aim achieved, but done with common sense.

Still in the USA or so, a man and his wife took their children to see their grandparents who were celebrating their wedding anniversary. The old couple sat in their balcony while their children and grandchildren sang for them outside on the street.

You want Nigeria to be a developed country, but I swear people like you can't live in a developed country with this your mentality. You will be breaking the law every second until they keep you away forever.
....and it's people like you that keep comparing Nigeria to America when we are nowhere close to where or what they are and yet won't still come out to offer solutions

Go tell am since u have an opinion on everything.

Alaye, drink something make u calm down.

Anything wey person know say go beta im life, make e do.

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Remaboy(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

There is no excuse for what Pete and Destiny did.

False negative is still an issue in coronavirus testing, even in very developed countries. The fact that you have tested and retested does not mean that you should start breaking social distancing rules.

Second, even if she has tested and retested herself, what about Pete? The fact that I am HIV negative does not mean that I should be busy putting my manhood in any hole.

Third, even if she has tested and retested, what is the assurance that she has not contracted the disease recently, maybe even this morning. Or that Pete had not come in contact with a contaminated surface?

Yes I know. That's why I said let's be rational. Emotions aren't needed here.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Remaboy(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2020
ariklawani:
Tested not an excuse..
Yes I know. That's why I said let's be rational. Emotions are not needed here.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by OkpanachiMax: 3:39pm On May 16, 2020
Therapyken:
Too much nollywood don finish this one
I don't watch Nollywood
I mean witches in Hollywood grin
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Leo588(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2020
EbukaHades10:
No be by force to comment

This slap enteram wella

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2020
EbukaHades10:
....and it's people like you that keep comparing Nigeria to America when we are nowhere close to where or what they are and yet won't still come out to offer solutions

You should type this to yourself because you are the one who wants Nigeria to be like the United States but are not ready to make it happen.

Go tell am since u have an opinion on everything.

Social distancing is not my opinion. It is a fact that social distancing is presently the most effective way to check this pandemic.

Alaye, drink something make u calm down.

Tell that to the Americans who have lost over 60,000 persons in 3 months. We are lucky in this country. If we were recording over 1000 deaths per day, I will see maybe you will still have the audacity to talk about calming down.

Anything wey person know say go beta im life, make e do.

Yes, the selfish Nigerian mentality. So, how does a visit from Pete improve Destiny's life? Rather, that visit might put her health in jeopardy should Pete be infected. During a pandemic, it is the responsibility of everyone to not only keep themselves safe, but to make sure others are safe as well because one person is capable of triggering community transmission, as it happened in South Korea.

What is bad is bad, and should be condemned. Tough times call for tough measures. There are many ways that Pete could have reached Destiny without going so close. Phone calls are available, text messages (SMS), video calls, social media sites. So many ways. But he had to go to her place and embrace her.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by EbukaHades10(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You should type this to yourself because you are the one who wants Nigeria to be like the United States but are not ready to make it happen.

Social distancing is not my opinion. It is a fact that social distancing is presently the most effective way to check this pandemic.

Tell that to the Americans who have lost over 60,000 persons in 3 months. We are lucky in this country. If we were recording over 1000 deaths per day, I will see maybe you will still have the audacity to talk about calming down.

Yes, the selfish Nigerian mentality. So, how does a visit from Pete improve Destiny's life? Rather, that visit might put her health in jeopardy should Pete be infected. During a pandemic, it is the responsibility of everyone to not only keep themselves safe, but to make sure others are safe as well because one person is capable of triggering community transmission, as it happened in South Korea.

What is bad is bad, and should be condemned. Tough times call for tough measures. There are many ways that Pete could have reached Destiny without going so close. Phone calls are available, text messages (SMS), video calls, social media sites. So many ways. But he had to go to her place and embrace her.

K

Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Legendguru: 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
ok
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Probz(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
musa7m:
it is arondizuogu not Atondizuogu

It was most likely a typo.
Re: Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father by Ajimusty2: 4:33pm On May 16, 2020
Fragility6:
grin una dey craze for diz forum o grin grin
the tin tire me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) / Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.