Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany (73241 Views)

Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by oluwaahmed: 1:45pm On May 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Are you serious? Afcon as in AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS?

Please give me the names of 1994 squad winners.

Go to google, its the same data you are using here
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by OgaRico(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2020
Germany6542:
see below

Dem don come again ooo.
Listen to these bandits at your risk.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by chiboy1116: 1:55pm On May 16, 2020
FuckDaMods:
Who is Messi? Okocha was the real deal
Ronaldo seriously? Lol
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Prymestrr(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
okocha e gbue mo!
That gingle was the bomb mehn grin One line of the lyrics even said "if Okocha dribble you, you go just deh laugh" grin grin
There was a legend. cry

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by AsawanaDgreat: 2:01pm On May 16, 2020
My best footballer of all time
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by ajl: 2:05pm On May 16, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Ronaldo does not deserve to be in this picture much less in the centre or front. His is very good, we all know that but he is not a natural trickster on the pitch. He is more of a direct dribbler that use physical strength and speed.

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by currentbrands(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2020
Jay Jay Okocha remains my soccer Hero, anyday anytime �
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by FuckDaMods: 2:16pm On May 16, 2020
ajl:

Ronaldo does not deserve to be in this picture much less in the centre or front. His is very good, we all know that but he is not a natural trickster on the pitch. He is more of a direct dribbler that use physical strength and speed.
Trickster is different from dribbler
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by FuckDaMods: 2:17pm On May 16, 2020
chiboy1116:
Ronaldo seriously? Lol
Who else?
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by FuckDaMods: 2:19pm On May 16, 2020
edoboy74:

I feel really sorry for your way of reasoning man... grow up
Why? because of Messi?
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by backbone503(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi He wasnt a good player Just an entertainer. Comedian turned footballer Lol
Do you know anything about football? In his days, who throw pass reach Okocha?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by SEGLIZ: 2:40pm On May 16, 2020
Willie2015:

U ve not watch the best of Jay Jay .....
Its crude talent ....out of this world...
Those dribbling skills ....Jay Jay did not learn it...
It simply comes with the playin...
Magical ..... Flawless.... Amazing....
Jay Jay will refuse to score .....
He will bring the ball back...
And dribble all the defenders again.... including the keeper...
B/4 scorin....
U as a coach watchin d game...
Will be screamin....
Jay Jay if you did not score that goal....
I will kill u today
No one except Jay Jay......
Dribbles like that .....
Not even a Messi or a Ronaldo................

you sabi the drill and drift.
same way you'll talk about the Great Pele and noodles generations would attack you immensely.
this one's weren't school in any kind of academy to unleash the skills but an inborn thing.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by growtogeda: 2:51pm On May 16, 2020
ogene70:
Creative toon you've got there , I pray for God's grace upon your work.
I get really moved when I see Nigerians and blacks moving out of the norm , we must do things differently to get better ...one love !

amen, thanks for the encouragement
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by growtogeda: 2:53pm On May 16, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. Football is better now than it used to be in the 90s.

There's more fun, tactics and technicality than it used to be in past

where is the fun o ? is it the kick and run you call fun....bro, you missed it big time. to spoil it , there is VAR that ruin everything. emotions are no longer allowed.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Akinwale14(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
Damn see goal

Not all those noisy songs dem Davido, olamide, Zlatan have been singing

Wizkid is king shocked
why are u this foolish,now because u like wizkid doesn't mean that other musicians are bad,change that mentality bro.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by felixtare(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2020
nairalee:
He was simply incredible. The best player that never won the Afcon. Till today that thing dey pain me

indomie age,45likes that okacha didn't not won nation cup��
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by rhames(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2020
Jidefido:

Source: https://www.brila.net/i-cried-watching-jay-jay-play-in-germany-emmanuel-okocha/

One word to describe that goal.

Masterpiece

Masterclass
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by sageb: 3:28pm On May 16, 2020
nairalee:
He was simply incredible. The best player that never won the Afcon. Till today that thing dey pain me
okocha won AFCON in 1994. What you wrote above is false.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by echesilver: 3:44pm On May 16, 2020
But okocha can play beautiful nonsense sha
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by fortran12: 3:46pm On May 16, 2020
FuckDaMods:

The images are wrongly placed, what is cristiano doing in the centre when ronaldinho is there
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Benwallt(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2020
Oliver Khan almost died.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by verifiedlegacy: 4:04pm On May 16, 2020
Ayoswit:
Cry cry big brother grin. Okocha is a legend sha, my Delta broda cool

delta gini...

Enugu guy
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by buemene(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Some footballers got this flair for football( a great talent to do something very well)

Be a real niggarrr. It is obvious you don't watch football
I guess you haven't seen Lionel Messi's third goal against real betis
That goal alone is something else
That goal was fantastic and out of this world
Na projectile knowledge Messi use take score that goal
Then he come use the cross bar as his reference point

If you compare this Messi's goal to what Okocha did to Khan in that match and ever think that Messi comes close to Okocha on this particular comparison then you have been brainwashed white supremacy.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Legendguru: 4:18pm On May 16, 2020
hmmm
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by FuckDaMods: 4:18pm On May 16, 2020
fortran12:

The images are wrongly placed, what is cristiano doing in the centre when ronaldinho is there
CR7 is the GOAT, that's why
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by fortran12: 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
FuckDaMods:

CR7 is the GOAT, that's why
You mean a goat? He is ok. I just don't fancy his tricks. 55 percent of the time they fail. Watch dinho or even neymar when he was at Santos. You will see Cristiano is just above average.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by vasco01(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2020
So make Messi Junior brother die abi?

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by FirstbornWds: 4:56pm On May 16, 2020
growtogeda:

where is the fun o ? is it the kick and run you call fun....bro, you missed it big time. to spoil it , there is VAR that ruin everything. emotions are no longer allowed.

If you talk about a time when people played kick and follow football, then you would refer back to the 20th and early times of the 21st century.

Football has advanced more over the years that the majority of those peeps seen as the exceptional in those days might not even measure up now.

Talk about the offside traps, technicality, style of play, and the likes.

Football is more fun now bro. Forget the VAR controversy.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by growtogeda: 5:07pm On May 16, 2020
FirstbornWds:

If you talk about a time when people played kick and follow football, then you would refer back to the 20th and early times of the 21st century.

Football has advanced more over the years that the majority of those peeps seen as the exceptional in those days might not even measure up now.

Talk about the offside traps, technicality, style of play, and the likes.

Football is more fun now bro. Forget the VAR controversy.

maybe I don't know what fun mean Sha.
but all players wanting to score goals is definitely not fun to me. what I enjoy in football may be different from what you enjoy. but I prefer the 90s/2000s type than this present one. my opinion though
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by sunnyflakes(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Yet no trophy lol
Did you watch 1994 Cup Of Nation?
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
;Dhahaha can't stop laughing
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 16, 2020
hahaha can't stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash / Fans Storm Mohamed Salah's House In Egypt (Photos) / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.