Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room (960 Views)

Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by pastorjesuseun1: 9:18am On May 16, 2020
Lawyers, can we share experience of Juju been used against us, our clients or our witnesses. I’ve experienced and heard bad things in this profession. Thank God for Life

There was a medical negligence case I was handling for one Telco company and everyday I had the case I always purge, serious purging o. I had prayer point for that case alone

I and my friend prepared a Will for a woman over just a 8 rooms face me and face you. After the woman’s death, all the beneficiaries started dying one after the other. As they’ve not paid the balance of our legal fee my friend said he is not collecting money again as e no wan die.

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by Nobody: 9:29am On May 16, 2020
So asides physical attacks, you have to deal with spiritual too?
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by ojun50(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2020
This is nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by RoyalBlu(f): 9:54am On May 16, 2020
Believe it or not, juju is real as day.

But there's a greater power in the name of Jesus.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by Ecbatana: 10:00am On May 16, 2020
Nigerian lawyers can't even write correct English. Why are people always confusing the present continuous tense of the verb "be" with it's past perfect tense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by kingxsamz(m): 12:33am On May 17, 2020
Lol, nothing in those posts proves anything. From the one who claimed he was purging, to the one who said he had headaches.
Delusions...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by Faithful4real(m): 1:50am On May 17, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lol, nothing in those posts proves anything. From the one who claimed he was purging, to the one who said he had headaches.
Delusions...

Keep deceiving yourself. Deep down a small tiny part of you like an atom is telling you it is real. Bro, listen to that voice. Don't drown in your illusion. cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by seunlayi(m): 3:55am On May 17, 2020
Men, practising law in court no be joke, see experiences.

1 Like

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by seunlayi(m): 3:59am On May 17, 2020
kingxsamz:
Delusions...

Sidon dey look, dem neva touch you before not to talk of shaking you àbí? I pray you don't experience black man power.

Jesus power is above all powers and principalities.

1 Like

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by helinues: 6:20am On May 17, 2020
I am not a lawyer but I witnessed this myself.

It was on Monday morning, the man dropped from a bus with his regalia on , his bag on his left hand why holding the lawyers wig on the right hand..

While the man was waiting to pick a taxi, na so madness start oo..

I mean the man started misbehaving, tearing the regalia, talking to himself.
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by ABLESOFT2(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2020
Juju Is Real...But GOD IS MORE GREATER DAN DEM
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by ecolime(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2020
Anyone who says there are No magical powers is simply naive. Juju is real.

1 Like

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by kingxsamz(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2020
Faithful4real:

Keep deceiving yourself. Deep down a small tiny part of you like an atom is telling you it is real. Bro, listen to that voice. Don't drown in your illusion. cheesy wink

undecided deep down, a small tiny part me is telling me you're full of shit.
I'm not trying to insult you but just stating a fact.
If you feel mere words written by delusional people who grew up in a society that fuels such stupid beliefs, would make me feel that way, then your head is not correct.
You are probably a graduate... Now tell me how does one having headaches and stomach upsets translate to anything spiritual? undecided
The world is moving forward and some backward people like you who are still holding on to the archaic theories and beliefs of ancient men who didn't know how the world works, have refused to move forward. Sorry for you. undecided
Deep down, there's a huge part of you telling you that you've been believing in a lie all this while. Listen to that voice, and don't drown in your delusions.
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by kingxsamz(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2020
seunlayi:

Sidon dey look, dem neva touch you before not to talk of shaking you àbí? I pray you don't experience black man power.

Jesus power is above all powers and principalities.

@bolded... That's what ya'll say when you're unable to prove your illogical claims. It's a childish statement actually.
Now let me ask you... Dem don touch you before, or any of your family members? grin
grin grin grin
Black man power that couldn't save them from slavery.
Jesus power that can't stop coronavirus. grin
Clown.

1 Like

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by Faithful4real(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2020
kingxsamz:

If you feel mere words written by delusional people who grew up in a society that fuels such stupid beliefs, would make me feel that way, then your head is not correct.
You are probably a graduate... Now tell me how does one having headaches and stomach upsets translate to anything spiritual? undecided
The world is moving forward and some backward people like you who are still holding on to the archaic theories and beliefs of ancient men who didn't know how the world works, have refused to move forward. Sorry for you. undecided
Deep down, there's a huge part of you telling you that you've been believing in a lie all this while. Listen to that voice, and don't drown in your delusions.

Christians moving backwards.
Ha, some are 10x richer than you.
I am not referring to pastors.

Your comment was too long so i just skim through. grin
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by kingxsamz(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2020
Faithful4real:

Christians moving backwards.
Ha, some are 10x richer than you.
I am not referring to pastors.

Your comment was too long so i just skim through. grin

Lol, you're not that bright.
So in your small mind I was comparing wealth?
Lol... Go and educate yourself.
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by MJBOLT: 2:37pm On May 17, 2020
there is greater power in hammer and nails
RoyalBlu:

1 Like

Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by Goddys(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2020
I was handling a case that involved family property. We were trying to settle amicably with the family as our final alternative dispute resolution option before filing the matter in court.

On the day of meeting with Baale and other head of the family, the first uber I boarded broke down on the road. I boarded second uber, one of its tyres bursted few minutes later. I boarded third uber, one of its tyres veered off into gutter. We were lucky it was driving slowly when it happened.

I now boarded Gokada which finally had minor accident and threw me off the road with bruises all over my body.

I had to call my clients to cancel the meeting and he said he was about to call me and that he broke his ankle as he was coming downstairs and heading to General hospital.

I didn't need to share my experience with my client so he didn't misconstrue my intention. I eventually referred him to another lawyer to handle the case on the pretext that I would be travelling.

I learnt not to handle cases pertaining to family property after the incident.
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by RoyalBlu(f): 8:08pm On May 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
there is greater power in hammer and nails

Laugh all you want, I'd still say it again; all other powers bows to the name of Jesus.
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by Faithful4real(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, you're not that bright.
So in your small mind I was comparing wealth?
Lol... Go and educate yourself.

You are the one that needs education.
You said religion makes us to stay backward.
Backward in what sense. You were not specific
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by Faithful4real(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2020
kingxsamz:

A huge part of me.
I am a Christian, and a huge part of me is convinced that Christianity is real. But a small part is supposed to be telling me it is a small. But those thoughts are from the devil so i reject them.

So who need education now.
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by kingxsamz(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2020
Faithful4real:

A huge part of me.
I am a Christian, and a huge part of me is convinced that Christianity is real. But a small part is supposed to be telling me it is a small. But those thoughts are from the devil so i reject them.

So who need education now.

Lol, my previous post haunted you?
I thought you just skimmed through... grin
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by Faithful4real(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, my previous post haunted you?
I thought you just skimmed through... grin
Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Actually when i skimmed through you highlighted it. So, there is no way i could have missed it.
grin

Cat got your tongue?
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by hakeem4(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
This is a stupid thread. So purging is now a sign that someone is conjuring some incantations and it’s affecting you. grin grin
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by hakeem4(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2020
RoyalBlu:

but if the power of Jesus name is so real like you claim. Covid 19 patients won’t be going to isolation centers. They’d rather allow ambulances take patients to church instead
Re: A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room by MJBOLT: 10:19pm On May 17, 2020
hammer and nails do not bow to jesus

RoyalBlu:

Laugh all you want, I'd still say it again; all other powers bows to the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why GOD Had To Do It Himself / WHY I WEPT By Rev. Yinka Yusuf / Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.