Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature (667 Views)

I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie / A Lawyer On Twitter Shear His Testimonies About Juju In Court Room / Why Daddy Freeze Is Wrong About Oyedepo's Canaancity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by NewDelhi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Alot of stories have been flying around for years about how oyedepo is so ruthless and unforgiving to students of covenant university. He dey destroy career and future in a blink of an eye and he doesn't give a damn.. Same pastor who preaches "forgive and forget". This man, legend has it that you no fit beg am. "I'm sorry sir" no dey him dictionary.

Worse still is that he is the owner of the school fine but he doesn't hold any position like dean of students affairs, vc etc yet he makes decision and impromptu rules at his own will.

Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by NewDelhi(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
More

Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by Uteghe(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Be careful what you say about a servant of God.
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by Untainted007: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uteghe:

Well done Mr God's PA.
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by chatinent: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
I wonder what they expected from business men.
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by pharmagba: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
What I see here is that majority of the student are the spoilt brat of the wealthy and / or unbelievers that are admitted maybe because they are the ones capable of paying the school fees.

They see going to chapel as "not important" to their academic pursuit but the vision of the founder is that the going to chapel and spirituality is the "ultimate"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by NihiIist(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have a friend who graduated from CU and what I heard about oyedepo wasn't too encouraging and good for someone that calls himself a man of God. They say the man wicked die. Expelling anyhow for petty offences. A male student hugged a female and unluckily for them oyedepo was around the corner with his crew. His future was destroyed right there with a expulsion. The man wasn't even ready to entertain any explanation.. He even showed a glimpse of it during Shiloh morning service today when he angrily scolded members that were blowing trumpet . I was like this man go strict and brutal true true o.
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by Karlovich: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin grin, the fool has always been wicked and merciless scammer, remember when he slapped a little girl he accused of being a witch as if that was what the Jesus he worshipped did to witches. I just pity the zombies he keeps defrauding that fund his lifestyle.
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by NihiIist(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
And like the op said, he's not a member of the disciplinary committee, not a VC, chancellor , registra, dvc or whatever so why expelling students and making sensitive decisions because the school belongs to you.
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by XXXXTENTACION: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uteghe:
he is a business man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by NewDelhi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uteghe:
Lol na the fear these pastors don put for your body be this. See ehn

1. I'm a Christian, I believe in God

2. Despite 1 above, I see most of these pastors as crooks and thieves. It's not a must you go to church before your prayers are heard, stay in your house, pick our holy Bible and have a quiet time with your creator.
3. Coincidentally, na winners I dey go but I no to gbadun the man. He boasts alot. Adeboye is far better than him.
these pastors will collect all your money and give you hope in return what kind of crookery is that? This morning, oyedepo was asking of 14 million naira to build a branch somewhere lol. He has that money but he's not just ready to spend a dime from his own pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by tobechi74: 3:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Even men of God find it difficult to handle power.

Absolute power intoxicates
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by Kondomatic(m): 4:51am On Dec 13, 2020
pharmagba:
What I see here is that majority of the student are the spoilt brat of the wealthy and / or unbelievers that are admitted maybe because they are the ones capable of paying the school fees.

They see going to chapel as "not important" to their academic pursuit but the vision of the founder is that the going to chapel and spirituality is the "ultimate"

What I see here is someone who is awake but his brain isn't.

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by dollytino4real(f): 5:27am On Dec 13, 2020
why don't u sue him for violation of ur human right because papa don't listen to social media, because he taught us' who makes news don't watch news.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by FirstSon01: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Christianity in Nigeria is a big fraud!
That's why Jesus amended all the laws of grain offerings, peace offerings, burnt sacrifice and all of that but left tithes and monetary offerings tongue
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by adesanmi21418: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2020
:Be careful what you say about a servant of God.Well done Mr God's PA.
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by tstx(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Uteghe:

Shut the f up... Your kind are worse than the devil.
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by CodeTemplar: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2020
laws always appear cruel to the lawless.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2020
lol
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by NewDelhi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Testimonies About Oyedepo's Wickedness And Unforgiving Nature by NewDelhi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
laws always appear cruel to the lawless.
Yes. Like locking up students inside their hostel and telling them they won't be allowed to sit for exams.

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Me / TB Joshua Was Killed, I Have Details Of Those Responsible – Bishop Owusu(video) / Sex Ring From A Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.