Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. (9246 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 11:47am On May 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I will keep sing it like a song,any Biafra with urhobo people and ijaw is no no for Anioma people,if you're from Delta state you will understand .
urhobos were never in the first Biafra.
count them out

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Waltonz: 11:50am On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
[s]Ndewo nu O.
Oriaku Amarachi is back again to preach the gospel of truth and Igbo interest.
why do you hate Ipob? someone asked me in inbox mail,I replied that Ipob extremism is now a big issue in Igbo nation especially on the relationship between us and our neighbouring ethnic groups.
for me its either a restructured Nigeria or A homogenous Igbo only country.
Dear Ipob,
there are few things I want to teach you about south south,
1, Stop questioning the meaning of south south, stop asking if it is found in geographical compass, its non of your business
south south is a geopolitical zone created for the southern minorities the same way North central was created for northern minorities. case closed, the southern minorities are OK with the geopolitical zone created for them, so stop losing sleep over it.
2, South South are not interested in recreating Eastern Nigeria region,
it is hypocrisy for you to be angry with Britain for creating Nigeria yet you want to recreate an Eastern region that was created by the same Britain.
the SS minorities who were in the old eastern region fought to have their own states just like the Midwest minorities fought to have their own region and it was all granted,
I don't see the Yoruba's disturbing the Urhobos,Isokos, Itsekiris,Binis,Esans etc over bringing back the old western region, so You Igbos should allow the ijaws,Efiks,Ibibios,Ogonis etc to have some rest,
Eastern Nigerian region is gone forever, Move on.
3, Yes there are Igbo speaking areas in south south like the area(Asa area of Oyigbo) I am from in Rivers, we were carved out from the old IMO state in 70s into Rivers ,
I have seen a lot of argument over the Igbo identity of Ikwerres, Etches,Omumas,Ekpeyes,Aniomas,Ndoni etc
for me, it should up to these people to accept whether they are Igbo, not you guys always rubbing it in their face,
we should not be emotional over this, the ikwerres,Ekpeyes,Ikas and Omumas have strongly over time denied being Igbo, I think letting them be is the right thing to do,
when Germany lost the war, many Germanic tribes in Austria,Switzerland etc denied being Germans, yet Germany left them and rebuilt them selves,
my point here is that An Emeka from Enugu south east should not be on internet shouting that there are Igbo indigenes in South south rather it should be the so called "Igbo indigenes in south south" affirming their Igboness through their socio cultural organisations.,
using one or two people from there claiming Igbo is not enough , majority is the key factor here.
am sure you now understand my no,3 very well.
4. SS minorities Don't need the Igbos to survive Same way Igbos don't need them to survive,
Before the white men came, These minority tribes were living independently and doing fine ,same thing with the Igbos,
So if anything happens to Nigeria, they can stand as a country of their own.
look at Akwa ibom and Cross River, these two states can comfortably be a country of their own (AkwaCross)
The Ijaws can stand as an independent country with their land and waters
even the 4 LGAs of Ogoni can be an independent country etc
same way South EAST Can stand as an independent country,
Only a foolish tribe will leave Nigeria to join another mini Nigeria ,
IPOB let them be, shouting referendum up and down makes you look stupid,
OK let's analyse it , referendum is a yes or no poll conducted in the area of agitation , if majority vote yes, the no voters have no option,
so you want to bring referendum to minorities who never asked you for one so that you will use your huge population to win them ,
do you that that Mbaise people votes YES votes alone will swallow the whole Ogoni people's NO votes,
you fool no one Igbos , The minorities are not interested in Biafra or your referendum.
4. Also the regular "North are controlling your oil" line is now boring
Don't cry more than the bereaved IPOb,
its none of your business or are you jealous that North are controlling their oil and gas instead of you!
there are crude oil in Abia and IMO, if FG okays an oil expolrative search in the South east, more oil wells will be discovered in Imo state and Anambra state especially in Ogbaru LGA that is close to Ndoni,
Natural gas are confirmed to be in Anambra and Imo state,
so remove your eyes on who controls the oil and gas of these SS minorities,
In fact they will rather allow the North to control it than Igbos, that's the bitter truth.
let me stop here, Agitating for a heterogeneous Biafra with the SS minorities is an error and am happy that many Igbos are beginning to agree to this fact .
I stand for a restructured Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country.
Ndewo nu.
Oriaku Amarachi
Acharaugo di ya 1 of Igbo nation.[/s]
I love you all

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:51am On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

urhobos were never in the first Biafra.
count them out
Good for them

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 11:57am On May 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good for them

If you people can be having problems with your neighbors, what more do we expect from a stranger...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2020
Must everyone go the same route as you? If the SS decide not to start any movement of their own, is it any of your business? Since you're ok with a homogeneous Igbo nation, you shouldn't be this pained that majority of the SS people do not buy into your idea.
Go on with your movement which has started and stop wailing.

Cc: ZZ22

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Marine54(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2020
You're just busy disgracing yourslf and your lineage ! Am not ibo , am SS Akwa ibom to be precise...
Amarabae:

cool down and read my number 3 again

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 12:01pm On May 16, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
Must everyone go the same route as you? If the SS decide not to start any movement of their own, is it any of your business? Since you're ok with a homogeneous Igbo nation, you shouldn't be this pained that majority of the SS people do not buy into your idea.
Go on with your movement which has started and stop wailing.
cool down and read my post again.
you can call a primary school pupil around you to read it for you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by SaintBishop: 12:02pm On May 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I will keep sing it like a song,any Biafra with urhobo people and ijaw is no no for Anioma people,if you're from Delta state you will understand .we rather join Yoruba people where their hatred and competition we always drive everybody to work hard than form a country with people that will wake every morning expecting free money without working for it.
The Yorubas are no longer skull miners dirty Afonjas again? grin but come to think of it, why will any one want to breath the same air with the cunning Jews from Alabama?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 12:04pm On May 16, 2020
Marine54:
You're just busy disgracing yourslf and your lineage ! Am not ibo , am SS Akwa ibom to be precise...
just a fling through your post betrays you as an impostor,
gping about screaming "am SS" in almost all your past posts
akwa ibom wannabe,
so Emeka nwanne, noro ji .shame

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Graysons: 12:06pm On May 16, 2020
SaintBishop:
The Yorubas are no longer skull miners dirty Afonjas again? grin but come to think of it, why will any one want to breath the same air with the cunning Jews from Alabama?

They are hard working while others are lazy grin the Foolishness of these bia bia people is Amazing.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:07pm On May 16, 2020
SaintBishop:

Hahahahaha. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Igboid: 12:08pm On May 16, 2020
AniOmaa:

Pazienza ogi nwe account ka?

Eeeh !

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by jamesversion: 12:12pm On May 16, 2020
Igboid:
Good one Amarabae. Too bad Mynd44 and powers that be here would not allow my Eastern Region Series be.
Once I post any long post in the thread, they set a spambot to ban me.
I can't even make a post half as long as your opening post on this thread in any of my own threads without getting banned by spambots.

It's shameful what they are doing on this forum. Only the devil run away from light that facts bring.

Pazienza, what becomes of Igbo properties allover Nigeria, peradventure, your Virtual Reality Republic of Biafra (VRRB) happens?

That is why I don't want Biafra, I don't want your people to lose their sweat..

@Amarabae, stop spoiling business for Nnamdi Kanu. Stop doing "Notice Me"

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by SaintBishop: 12:12pm On May 16, 2020
Graysons:

They are hard working while others are lazy grin the Foolishness of these bia bia people is Amazing.
I guess Evans the kidnapper is also hard working. tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:15pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

If you people can be having problems with your neighbors, what more do we expect from a stranger...

The worst thing any human being will have in life is lazy neighbors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:16pm On May 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
The worst thing any human being will have in life is lazy neighbors

Hmmmm.. That might be your conclusions..

Would you also agree with their conclusions about your people?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Marine54(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

akwa ibom wannabe,
Shut the hell up ! I 'll be very foolish like you to deny my Region/state and tribe...I am a proud Akwa Ibom man by THE GRACE GOD!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Balogunodua(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2020
I'm here to see the winner grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Graysons: 12:19pm On May 16, 2020
SaintBishop:
I guess Evans the kidnapper is also hard working. tongue
he's hard working alright. Hard working criminal. I don tire for these people, I no go lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:21pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Hmmmm.. That might be your conclusions..

Would you also agree with their conclusions about your people?
Whatever they conclude is non of my business,my only business is Anioma people.

Cc Area4Area I am still waiting for response angry I will be free today and tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:25pm On May 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Whatever they conclude is non of my business,my only business is Anioma people.

Cc Area4Area I am still waiting for response angry I will be free today and tomorrow

You people should settle your differences with your neighbor..

We are yet to benefit from each other without quarrelling, now imagine what's at stake to be lose
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Marine54:
Shut the hell up ! I 'll be very foolish like you to deny my Region/state and tribe...I am a proud Akwa Ibom man by THE GRACE GOD!
lol Emeka Okonkwo respect yourself

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Asgard13: 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

akwa ibom wannabe,

who are you to type trash everyday..on behalf of south south...which group or organizations do you represent? What part of south are you from.. maybe Rivers state and married to an igbo man..

Pls next time speak for your tribe as a riVers girl... and don’t generalize.. it makes you look stupidly funny... or are you trying to bring confusion to minorities online?

Actually is people without history that takes your post serious and maybe some yorubas that have bend on carrying out Awolowo directives on causing division between the east and southern minorities

Can you visit Ateke and tell him in okrika that you represent his views or peter odili in ndoni and tell him same?

I’m not IPOB or fan to Kanu .. but when it comes to Biafra..lots of interests are considered.

Generally Igbos don’t want a Biafra with ndi mba mmiri which am part.. jut like you married igbo so are my folks mixed..and like you,my mom has her opinions too.. you can’t speak for her ..

Biafra is a spirit .... and on the eve of Biafran independence.. if it eventually comes.. you writing this trash.. will be disappointed...
Is all about diplomacy, politics and interests..

next time simply write it as your opinion.

Don’t generalize it..

You make sense to an extend .. the whole post is fallacy from your imagination.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Kinematics: 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Potopoto Republicans wont like this...

Make I drop my seat for here, its gonna be very entertaining.

Chino my bitch make sure you come along..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

akwa ibom wannabe,

oh! You're not even Igbo, thank God for this thread....... Observing

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Marine54(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

lol Emeka Okonkwo respect yourself
you're a disgrace to womanhood !

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:30pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

You people should settle your differences with your neighbor..

We are yet to benefit from each other without quarrelling, now imagine what's at stake to be lose
I have nothing against others but just that Anioma people can't stay in the same country with some people that just it

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Kinematics: 12:30pm On May 16, 2020
KINEMATICZ:

Slum dweller. Hahahaha

Come see wetin dey happen here. PORT HARCOURT is a slum cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5861560/port-harcourt-waterfront-versus-lagos

My bitch you are doing very well. Hope you packed the last poo very well..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 12:32pm On May 16, 2020
Asgard13:

who are you to type trash everyday..on behalf of south south...which group or organizations do you represent? What part of south are you from.. maybe Rivers state and married to an igbo man..

Pls next time speak for your tribe as a riVers girl... and don’t generalize.. it makes you look stupidly funny... or are you trying to bring confusion to minorities online?

Actually is people without history that takes your post serious and maybe some yorubas that have bend on carrying out Awolowo directives on causing division between the east and southern minorities

Can you visit Ateke and tell him in okrika that you represent his views or peter odili in ndoni and tell him same?

I’m not IPOB or fan to Kanu .. but when it comes to Biafra..lots of interests are considered.

Generally Igbos don’t want a Biafra with ndi mba mmiri which am part.. jut like you married igbo so are my folks mixed..and like you,my mom has her opinions too.. you can’t speak for her ..

Biafra is a spirit .... and on the eve of Biafran independence.. if it eventually comes.. you writing this trash.. will be disappointed...
Is all about diplomacy, politics and interests..

next time simply write it as your opinion.

Don’t generalize it..

You make sense to an extend .. the whole post is fallacy from your imagination.

I don't have time to argue with you .
BTW the ateke tom you just mentioned is AntiBiafra, so keep living in delusion
link below !!!��
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/count-rivers-out-of-biafra-ateke-tom-warns/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:33pm On May 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I have nothing against others but just that Anioma people can't stay in the same country with some people that just it

Love is above everything...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Cautions Against Attack On Staff / Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. / Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.