Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. (9243 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Love is above everything...

no matter how strong love is, anger is stronger, she aired her opinion, let her be angry sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:34pm On May 16, 2020
Asgard13:

who are you to type trash everyday..on behalf of south south...which group or organizations do you represent? What part of south are you from.. maybe Rivers state and married to an igbo man..

Pls next time speak for your tribe as a riVers girl... and don’t generalize.. it makes you look stupidly funny... or are you trying to bring confusion to minorities online?

Actually is people without history that takes your post serious and maybe some yorubas that have bend on carrying out Awolowo directives on causing division between the east and southern minorities

Can you visit Ateke and tell him in okrika that you represent his views or peter odili in ndoni and tell him same?

I’m not IPOB or fan to Kanu .. but when it comes to Biafra..lots of interests are considered.

Generally Igbos don’t want a Biafra with ndi mba mmiri which am part.. jut like you married igbo so are my folks mixed..and like you,my mom has her opinions too.. you can’t speak for her ..

Biafra is a spirit .... and on the eve of Biafran independence.. if it eventually comes.. you writing this trash.. will be disappointed...
Is all about diplomacy, politics and interests..

next time simply write it as your opinion.

Don’t generalize it..

You make sense to an extend .. the whole post is fallacy from your imagination.

Op is Bayarabe.. Don't mind her... grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

cool down and read my post again.
you can call a primary school pupil around you to read it for you.

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the ZZ22 guy bashing you. If you read my post well, you'd see I tagged him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 12:35pm On May 16, 2020
Marine54:
you're a disgrace to womanhood !
lol, his nerves are hit, Emeka Okonkwo why are you claiming to be an akwa ibomite, you Igbos are very funny. nwanne m nwoke kwushe ihe tupu amadioha akupuo gi

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 12:35pm On May 16, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the ZZ22 guy bashing you. If you read my post well, you'd see I tagged him.
OK darling
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by gidgiddy: 12:35pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
Ndewo nu O.
Oriaku Amarachi is back again to preach the gospel of truth and Igbo interest.
why do you hate Ipob? someone asked me in inbox mail,I replied that Ipob extremism is now a big issue in Igbo nation especially on the relationship between us and our neighbouring ethnic groups.
for me its either a restructured Nigeria or A homogenous Igbo only country.
Dear Ipob,
there are few things I want to teach you about south south,
1, Stop questioning the meaning of south south, stop asking if it is found in geographical compass, its non of your business
south south is a geopolitical zone created for the southern minorities the same way North central was created for northern minorities. case closed, the southern minorities are OK with the geopolitical zone created for them, so stop losing sleep over it.

Sorry but whatever you are calling South/South does not exist in reality or in eyes of the law. The constitution of Nigeria does not recognize anything called SS or SE and if the constitution does not recognize it, it is all hogwash. SS and SE are just mere nomenclatures the Government uses for economic planning
2, South South are not interested in recreating Eastern Nigeria region,
it is hypocrisy for you to be angry with Britain for creating Nigeria yet you want to recreate an Eastern region that was created by the same Britain.
the SS minorities who were in the old eastern region fought to have their own states just like the Midwest minorities fought to have their own region and it was all granted,
I don't see the Yoruba's disturbing the Urhobos,Isokos, Itsekiris,Binis,Esans etc over bringing back the old western region, so You Igbos should allow the ijaws,Efiks,Ibibios,Ogonis etc to have some rest,
Eastern Nigerian region is gone forever, Move on.

I dont see any agitation for the recreation of the old Eastern Region, besides, its not even possible to recreate the old Eastern Region without creating a new constitution and holding a referendum both to agree on the constitution and who will be in which Region.
3, Yes there are Igbo speaking areas in south south like the area(Asa area of Oyigbo) I am from in Rivers, we were carved out from the old IMO state in 70s into Rivers ,
I have seen a lot of argument over the Igbo identity of Ikwerres, Etches,Omumas,Ekpeyes,Aniomas,Ndoni etc
for me, it should up to these people to accept whether they are Igbo, not you guys always rubbing it in their face,
we should not be emotional over this, the ikwerres,Ekpeyes,Ikas and Omumas have strongly over time denied being Igbo, I think letting them be is the right thing to do,
when Germany lost the war, many Germanic tribes in Austria,Switzerland etc denied being Germans, yet Germany left them and rebuilt them selves,
my point here is that An Emeka from Enugu south east should not be on internet shouting that there are Igbo indigenes in South south rather it should be the so called "Igbo indigenes in south south" affirming their Igboness through their socio cultural organisations.,
using one or two people from there claiming Igbo is not enough , majority is the key factor here.
am sure you now understand my no,3 very well.

This argument about who is Igbo and who is not Igbos is stale. The Igbos are generally defined as the people in the South of Nigeria who speak a branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages known as Igbo as their "ancestral language". That definition covers all of the SE, Anioma and Igbos speaking people in Rivers. If being Igbo is all about what you claim to be then it means that the Nsukka man in Enugu, the Ngwa man of Abia, the Oru man of Imo can be Igbo when they want and stop be8ng Igbo when they dont want. What it means is that an Hausa can be Igbo any time he wants, a Yoruba man can become an Ibibio man whenever he wants and Berom man can become an Efik since its all about what you choose to be. In fact, an Anambra man like me can even choose to be German since all that matters is what I choose to be. That is just plain silly
4. SS minorities Don't need the Igbos to survive Same way Igbos don't need them to survive,
Before the white men came, These minority tribes were living independently and doing fine ,same thing with the Igbos,
So if anything happens to Nigeria, they can stand as a country of their own.
look at Akwa ibom and Cross River, these two states can comfortably be a country of their own (AkwaCross)
The Ijaws can stand as an independent country with their land and waters
even the 4 LGAs of Ogoni can be an independent country etc
same way South EAST Can stand as an independent country,
Only a foolish tribe will leave Nigeria to join another mini Nigeria ,
IPOB let them be, shouting referendum up and down makes you look stupid,
OK let's analyse it , referendum is a yes or no poll conducted in the area of agitation , if majority vote yes, the no voters have no option,
so you want to bring referendum to minorities who never asked you for one so that you will use your huge population to win them ,
do you that that Mbaise people votes YES votes alone will swallow the whole Ogoni people's NO votes,
you fool no one Igbos , The minorities are not interested in Biafra or your referendum.

Referendum is already going on everywhere. Elections are a form of referendum. Every 4 years, all these people have to go to the polls every 4 years, whether they like it or not. They can only choose whether to vote or not. Those who are saying that Biafra should be created by referendum are civilised. All of us are today Nigerian "by force" and nobody had referendum. Referendum is a blessing that the minorities never had before they were made "Nigerians".
4. Also the regular "North are controlling your oil" line is now boring
Don't cry more than the bereaved IPOb,
its none of your business or are you jealous that North are controlling their oil and gas instead of you!
there are crude oil in Abia and IMO, if FG okays an oil expolrative search in the South east, more oil wells will be discovered in Imo state and Anambra state especially in Ogbaru LGA that is close to Ndoni,
Natural gas are confirmed to be in Anambra and Imo state,
so remove your eyes on who controls the oil and gas of these SS minorities,
In fact they will rather allow the North to control it than Igbos, that's the bitter truth.

Look at the person who claims to have the interests 9f the minorities at heart but dies not care if their resources are being stolen. This one doesnt even want that fact pointed out.
let me stop here, Agitating for a heterogeneous Biafra with the SS minorities is an error and am happy that many Igbos are beginning to agree to this fact .
I stand for a restructured Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country.
Ndewo nu.
Oriaku Amarachi
Acharaugo di ya 1 of Igbo nation.
I love you all

All of us are are already joined "by force" in "one Nigeria". Everone has the right to choose where they want to be. Only a very foolish person will deny himself his right of choice. Whether minority or majority, everyone has the right of choice. The Biafrans are those who vote to exit Nigeria in a referendum. Biafra is better than Nigeria, at least it is by choice, unlike Nigeria that is " by force"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:37pm On May 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

no matter how strong love is, anger is stronger, she aired her opinion, let her be angry sad

Hating people that do not even aware about her existence?

If you can not live with your neighbor in peace, then outsiders should be wary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 12:38pm On May 16, 2020
one Ipob here said that Ateke tom is a biafran, now check link below and hear from the Amanayabo of okochri kingdom king ateke tom
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/count-rivers-out-of-biafra-ateke-tom-warns/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Hating people that do not even aware about her existence?

If you can not live your neighbor, then outsiders should be wary

the op is married to a core Igbo man from anambra yet hate being Igbo... I know her husband too well, he's a strong ipob member

What are you gonna say about that

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:42pm On May 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

the op is married to a core Igbo man from anambra yet hate being Igbo... I know her husband too well, he's a strong ipob member

What are you gonna say about that

I disagree with @ bolded going by op's comments on NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

I disagree with @ bolded going by op's comments on NL

lol, make your finding(s).....
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2020
grin damn these facts are too hot for ipob attache by force people.

Only an idiot tribe will leave nigeria to fight for another mini nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:44pm On May 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

lol, make your finding(s).....

She disagrees with Ipob forcing/attache method... But in support of Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Asgard13: 12:45pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

I don't have time to argue with you .
BTW the ateke tom you just mentioned is AntiBiafra, so keep living in delusion
link below !!!��

You’ve nothing to argue! Simple.

You don’t know ateke .. neither do you understand the riVers you claim to come from... RiVers is Alpha ... home of noble men.. and kings..
Stop displaying foolishness on a public forum ...

Ask you who are you and what interests are you representing in riVers state..

You open a thread to speak on behalf of south south and you said you don’t have time to argue .. but you are on other post arguing cursing and even calling people names..

Faced with the truth .. you gave me a nairaland link and said ateke is against Biafra... have you been with ateke one on one.. ?

Don’t think only fools visit nairaland ... to run intel on you na very smal thing.... no be chides .. if you know you know..

I’ve told you ... next speak for yourself as your opinion..
Don’t come here to lump everybody in your fallacious imagination.... just as Kanu and IPOB are doing..

You’re condemning Kanu and IPOB about minorities in the south and you’re doing same thing.

Mind your tribe as a riVers girl and don’t ever lump southern minorities again...
Face your people...

Lots of tribe in southern Nigeria and each want different thing for themselves..

Ijaw is different from ikwere.. otueke is different from ijaw .. epia is different from ahoada east and west.. ogoni is different from Annag is different fom efik opopo is different from andoni ...

SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF AND STOP CREATING DIVISION ..
MINORITIES ARE ALREADY DIVIDED

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by BlackAdam55(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2020

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Asgard13: 12:46pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Op is Bayarabe.. Don't mind her... grin

Okay grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

She disagrees with Ipob forcing/attache method... But in support of Biafra

well, at the right time I will expose her other moniker she uses to attack Igbos. Nevertheless does it means she disagrees with her husband? shocked because he's a strong ipob member

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 12:49pm On May 16, 2020
Asgard13:

You’ve nothing to argue! Simple.

You don’t know ateke .. neither do you understand the riVers you claim to come from... RiVers is Alpha ... home of noble men.. and kings..
Stop displaying foolishness on a public forum ...

Ask you who are you and what interests are you representing in riVers state..

You open a thread to speak on behalf of south south and you said you don’t have time to argue .. but you are on other post arguing cursing and even calling people names..

Faced with the truth .. you gave me a nairaland link and said ateke is against Biafra... have you been with ateke one on one.. ?

Don’t think only fools visit nairaland ... to run intel on you na very smal thing.... no be chides .. if you know you know..

I’ve told you ... next speak for yourself as your opinion..
Don’t come here to lump everybody in your fallacious imagination.... just as Kanu and IPOB are doing..

You’re condemning Kanu and IPOB about minorities in the south and you’re doing same thing.

Mind your tribe as a riVers girl and don’t ever lump southern minorities again...
Face your people...

Lots of tribe in southern Nigeria and each want different thing for themselves..

Ijaw is different from ikwere.. otueke is different from ijaw .. epia is different from ahoada east and west.. ogoni is different from Annag is different fom efik opopo is different from andoni ...

SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF AND STOP CREATING DIVISION ..
MINORITIES ARE ALREADY DIVIDED

you are trying to shifting the post with your meaningless blabbing.
you first wanted to use ateke tom as a cover ,I bursted it with link below
instead of you to counter it, you are writing jargon.
SS minorities are NOT interested in Biafra.
case closed

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:50pm On May 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

well, at the right time I will expose her other moniker she uses to attack Igbos. Nevertheless does it means she disagrees with her husband? shocked because he's a strong ipob member

Husband and wife can be a lover of 2 different football clubs.. Can't they?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 12:52pm On May 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
grin damn these facts are too hot for ipob attache by force people.

Only an idiot tribe will leave nigeria to fight for another mini nigeria
lol it is too hot for them to handle.
you know that a speaker of truth has no friend.
their insults and threats don't move me, I will keep hitting them hard till they stop embarrassing Igbos before these minorities

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Husband and wife can be a lover of 2 different football clubs.. Can't they?

sure they can, but ethnic issues is a serious one in Nigeria and you know that

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Smoke55: 12:53pm On May 16, 2020
Amara Can You Please Go To MAZI NNAMDI KANU facebook page and tell them all these?the debate is still on there,there your opinion will count...so yesterday i visited kanus page on facebook,fortunately for me this same topic was been discussed,so do to what i read on nairaland i opposed the idea of ss joining biafra but in my greatest suprice i received so many backlash from sstherners especially from akwa ibom people there,they even insulted me for saying that they are not biafrans,since then i have and will never take anybody claiming niger delta that oppose biafra serious here on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Marine54(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

lol, his nerves are hit,
Emeka Okonkwo why are you claiming to be an akwa ibomite,
you Igbos are very funny.
nwanne m nwoke kwushe ihe tupu amadioha akupuo gi
keeping on disgracing yourself , thinking you're disgracing you clans. Am not ibo, let alone an ipob..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

lol it is too hot for them to handle.
you know that a speaker of truth has no friend.
their insults and threats don't move me, I will keep hitting them hard till they stop embarrassing Igbos before these minorities
you see how none of them even bother to counter the facts and honest truth you presented, they replied with insults.

I don't know what's their obsession with southern minorities, they are disgracing igbos image.

Google any minority name and add "reject Biafra" to it and you'll see them rejecting and denouncing Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

sure they can, but ethnic issues is a serious one in Nigeria and you know that

Yeah I know but all depends on background..

Forget about all this internet yabbing, which region holy, which person holy....

You don't add more problems to the already on ground all in the name of finding a solution
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 16, 2020
Smoke55:
Amara Can You Please Go To MAZI NNAMDI KANU facebook page and tell them all these?the debate is still on there,there your opinion will count...so yesterday i visited kanus page on facebook,fortunately for me this same topic was been discussed,so do to what i read on nairaland i opposed the idea of ss joining biafra but in my greatest suprice i received so many backlash from sstherners especially from akwa ibom people there,they even insulted me for saying that they are not biafrans,since then i have and will never take anybody claiming niger delta that oppose biafra serious here on nairaland.
Alot of igbos have also denied Biafra so should we take the opinions of few minorities??

The majority of them hate the idea of Biafra and that's the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by SaintBishop: 12:59pm On May 16, 2020
Smoke55:

So Akwa ibom speak for all south south people? Mr man don't be silly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Yeah I know but all depends on background..

Forget about all this internet yabbing, which region holy, which person holy....

You don't add more problems to the already on ground all in the name of finding a solution

my own is, she's going against the interrst of her Husband, is just like ffk's wife coming here to blast odudwa people, what will be your reaction towards her

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Asgard13: 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

you are trying to shifting the post with your meaningless blabbing.
you first wanted to use ateke tom as a cover ,I bursted it with link below
instead of you to counter it, you are writing jargon.
SS minorities are NOT interested in Biafra.
case closed

Use ateke as a cover up..

What pierces through ateke pierces through me... and mind how you call that name..

You can never speak for southern minorities... even you want open a hundred post on this..

You can’t speak for me... or speak for tompolo even the loud mouth Asari .. I call this names because wen push come to shove .. this are people that can/may influence the majority on the minorities

This a faceless forum.. everyone get opinions
You Dey show me link.. I don’t need nairaland Link am a noble mAn .. and majority in south are kings and I can to an extend know ..
not everything can be made open..

Kanu understand this and keep lumping everyone in his Biafra not that he’s not aware that ndi igbo don’t wish mba mmiri in their biAfra... but because he know what you .. don’t know and won’t know till the eve of Biafra..if it eventually happen..

Oya come cArry me lump for southern minorities grin

Don’t even know why am wasting my time...

If you finish talking online come offline and lump us all grin

Come and lump ikwere and ijaw together
Or
Ogoni and ikwere together in your minorities
Even anNag efik with ikwere in your minorities

We done...
you have no idea... the division in the minorities

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
Marine54:
keeping on disgracing yourself , thinking you're disgracing you clans. Am not ibo, let alone an ipob..

funny her husband is a strong ipob member well known in anambra cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

my own is, she's going against the interrst of her Husband, is just like ffk's wife coming here to blast odudwa people, what will be your reaction towards her

Wait, are you saying because she is married, her opinion is worthless?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items / 2023: PDP Speaks On Crisis Tearing APC Apart In Enugu / Marketers Ask Nigerians To Stop Panic Buying As Fuel Queues Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.