Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. (9254 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by nengibo: 7:52am On May 17, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
[s][/s]

Lol you are a joke, so igbos own Rivers state now? Please give me another lie wene badu

See PORT HARCOURT city
You be comedian, now you're posting pictures of etche and ariaria market , are you sure you have been to Port Harcourt before sef , if I have time I will do a legit comparison between Rivers state and the 5 south east states in terms of living standard and opportunities, who do you think will come up top?
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by nengibo: 7:56am On May 17, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
[s][/s]

You are the comedian here. You have to accept that PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. You can't change it here by lying.SE states are like America compare to Rivers state.

See your PORT HARCOURT city hahahaha

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 8:42am On May 17, 2020
[s]
nengibo:

You be comedian, now you're posting pictures of etche and ariaria market , are you sure you have been to Port Harcourt before sef , if I have time I will do a legit comparison between Rivers state and the 5 south east states in terms of living standard and opportunities, who do you think will come up top?
[/s]

cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 17, 2020
[s]
FisifunKododada:

Please you people need to stop this. Amarabae is not fake and her pics are real. NL Igbos like godisbiafran are known liars. Who will go any distance to fabricate lies about anybody (especially fellow Igbos) who disagree with them even slightly. Never take their words seriously. They are liars and propagandists.

Just look at all the unprintable insults they are leveling against her all because of a mere difference in opinion. This is why sometimes are just stay in Romance section - too many mentally unstable nonentities in Politics section.
[/s]

Oga shut up we know who she is!
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Crixxx: 8:48am On May 17, 2020
valirex:

Coward are you too scared to type Yes? grin
Loser
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 17, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
Hahahaha he came back at night when I was enjoying my sleep

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by valirex: 8:51am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

Loser

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 17, 2020
[s]
Awilomalogologo:
Chino the fraud,Keep posting pictures of other states..

Everybody knows Anambara is a local village,You guys are just trying too hard to Market that village on this forum.

Imagine comparing PH to the village called Anambara
[/s]

To compare Rivers Oil State to Anambra non oil state is already a shame. And yet we're better. Mad o cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 17, 2020
[s]
Awilomalogologo:
Chino stop posting fake pictures...

Anambara is a local village,there is noting happening there.You guys are trying too hard to Market that Village,Even your Phyno and Flavour,don't stay in that Shit hole...They prefer Enugu,Owerri or PH...

We all know Enugu and Owerri are the finest in South east,Yet we don't see them coming to boast or post pictures...

I know you will soon open a thread and start posting 2storey buildings in Onitsha,because thats the only thing you guys have to show..
[/s]

cheesy

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 17, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha keep editing my pictures, edit these one that have PORT HARCOURT bus stops too lol

Anambra is like America compare to your shithole PORT HARCOURT.

See an oil rich city of PORT HARCOURT hahahaha

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 8:55am On May 17, 2020
[s]
Awilomalogologo:
Imagin comparing The village called Anambara to PH?what an insult...

Because of the 2storey buildings in Onitsha they feel they have arrived..You deserve serious beating

Anambara is a village stop trying to Market it.Weting person dey go Find for Anambara wey Enugu and Owerri dey?
[/s]

You dey call our men for Enugu and Owerri for backup. Lwkmd.

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Crixxx: 8:57am On May 17, 2020
valirex:

grin loser
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by valirex: 8:58am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

grin

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Crixxx: 9:00am On May 17, 2020
valirex:

grin Loser
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2020
AniOmaa:
Beautifully written once again Oriaku, but I have my reservations about you including Anioma in the "Igbo identity crisis" shortlist. I can't speak for the other so called Igbo speaking South South ethnic nationalities, but Anioma unquestionably and unequivocally have never and will never deny our Igboness. The few among us who claim Benin heritage are so negligible that they are a fading voice already, yet they are fast been re-orientated about their Igbo identity. We have an Anioma
Facebook group with lots of members... maybe you should look to join if you can to get a better perspective of things.

Anioma is Igbo
Igbo is Anioma.
Anyi bu Otu
God bless the great Igbo Nation.

Amen.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 5:57pm On May 18, 2020
Lastorator:
Its so funny to read that some folks are saying that Amarabae is fake.

Same way they say i am fake.
I am an Ibibio of the South South and I say God bless Amarabae..

If tou guys like, you take it, but truth is, we will never ever exchange one chain for another.. We may not even be in Niger Delta... akwacross is enoufh for us
leave them to be forming in the mouth.
oriaku amarachi will write more,
I stand on the truth always
BTW Akwacross will be a cool Nation

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2020
AniOmaa:
Beautifully written once again Oriaku, but I have my reservations about you including Anioma in the "Igbo identity crisis" shortlist. I can't speak for the other so called Igbo speaking South South ethnic nationalities, but Anioma unquestionably and unequivocally have never and will never deny our Igboness. The few among us who claim Benin heritage are so negligible that they are a fading voice already, yet they are fast been re-orientated about their Igbo identity. We have an Anioma Facebook group with lots of members... maybe you should look to join if you can to get a better perspective of things.

Anioma is Igbo
Igbo is Anioma.
Anyi bu Otu
God bless the great Igbo Nation.
I think your stands on all anioma been igbo is one sided
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Tomek09(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Amarabae:
Ndewo nu O.
Oriaku Amarachi is back again to preach the gospel of truth and Igbo interest.
why do you hate Ipob? someone asked me in inbox mail,I replied that Ipob extremism is now a big issue in Igbo nation especially on the relationship between us and our neighbouring ethnic groups.
for me its either a restructured Nigeria or A homogenous Igbo only country.
Dear Ipob,
there are few things I want to teach you about south south,
1, Stop questioning the meaning of south south, stop asking if it is found in geographical compass, its non of your business
south south is a geopolitical zone created for the southern minorities the same way North central was created for northern minorities. case closed, the southern minorities are OK with the geopolitical zone created for them, so stop losing sleep over it.
2, South South are not interested in recreating Eastern Nigeria region,
it is hypocrisy for you to be angry with Britain for creating Nigeria yet you want to recreate an Eastern region that was created by the same Britain.
the SS minorities who were in the old eastern region fought to have their own states just like the Midwest minorities fought to have their own region and it was all granted,
I don't see the Yoruba's disturbing the Urhobos,Isokos, Itsekiris,Binis,Esans etc over bringing back the old western region, so You Igbos should allow the ijaws,Efiks,Ibibios,Ogonis etc to have some rest,
Eastern Nigerian region is gone forever, Move on.
3, Yes there are Igbo speaking areas in south south like the area(Asa area of Oyigbo) I am from in Rivers, we were carved out from the old IMO state in 70s into Rivers ,
I have seen a lot of argument over the Igbo identity of Ikwerres, Etches,Omumas,Ekpeyes,Aniomas,Ndoni etc
for me, it should up to these people to accept whether they are Igbo, not you guys always rubbing it in their face,
we should not be emotional over this, the ikwerres,Ekpeyes,Ikas and Omumas have strongly over time denied being Igbo, I think letting them be is the right thing to do,
when Germany lost the war, many Germanic tribes in Austria,Switzerland etc denied being Germans, yet Germany left them and rebuilt them selves,
my point here is that An Emeka from Enugu south east should not be on internet shouting that there are Igbo indigenes in South south rather it should be the so called "Igbo indigenes in south south" affirming their Igboness through their socio cultural organisations.,
using one or two people from there claiming Igbo is not enough , majority is the key factor here.
am sure you now understand my no,3 very well.
4. SS minorities Don't need the Igbos to survive Same way Igbos don't need them to survive,
Before the white men came, These minority tribes were living independently and doing fine ,same thing with the Igbos,
So if anything happens to Nigeria, they can stand as a country of their own.
look at Akwa ibom and Cross River, these two states can comfortably be a country of their own (AkwaCross)
The Ijaws can stand as an independent country with their land and waters
even the 4 LGAs of Ogoni can be an independent country etc
same way South EAST Can stand as an independent country,
Only a foolish tribe will leave Nigeria to join another mini Nigeria ,
IPOB let them be, shouting referendum up and down makes you look stupid,
OK let's analyse it , referendum is a yes or no poll conducted in the area of agitation , if majority vote yes, the no voters have no option,
so you want to bring referendum to minorities who never asked you for one so that you will use your huge population to win them ,
do you that that Mbaise people votes YES votes alone will swallow the whole Ogoni people's NO votes,
you fool no one Igbos , The minorities are not interested in Biafra or your referendum.
4. Also the regular "North are controlling your oil" line is now boring
Don't cry more than the bereaved IPOb,
its none of your business or are you jealous that North are controlling their oil and gas instead of you!
there are crude oil in Abia and IMO, if FG okays an oil expolrative search in the South east, more oil wells will be discovered in Imo state and Anambra state especially in Ogbaru LGA that is close to Ndoni,
Natural gas are confirmed to be in Anambra and Imo state,
so remove your eyes on who controls the oil and gas of these SS minorities,
In fact they will rather allow the North to control it than Igbos, that's the bitter truth.
let me stop here, Agitating for a heterogeneous Biafra with the SS minorities is an error and am happy that many Igbos are beginning to agree to this fact .
I stand for a restructured Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country.
Ndewo nu.
Oriaku Amarachi
Acharaugo di ya 1 of Igbo nation.
I love you all
Th.under fire you there. Anu ofia

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills / Man Caught With 25 Pvcs In Edo State / "Desperate People In Government Bent On Pulling Me Down" - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.