Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. (9817 Views)

Biafria Day Remembrance: Athrocities Of Biafria Rebels On South South Minorities / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Smoke55: 1:03pm On May 16, 2020
SaintBishop:

So Akwa ibom speak for all south south people? Mr man don't be silly.
i said especially akwa iboms,go through my post i have never been in support of biafra that comprises the sstherners....so i dont really give a Bleep if you guys join or not...just stating the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Wait, are you saying because she is married, her opinion is worthless?

no, but blasting her husband group or tribe in public means she have no respect for her husband and belief

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by shugabasbn: 1:05pm On May 16, 2020
I don't like commenting on this type of things. I hate tribalism n ethnicity articles.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 1:06pm On May 16, 2020
Asgard13:

Use ateke as a cover up..

What pierces through ateke pierces through me... and mind how you call that name..

You can never speak for southern minorities... even you want open a hundred post on this..

You can’t speak for me... or speak for tompolo even the loud mouth Asari .. I call this names because wen push come to shove .. this are people that can/may influence the majority on the minorities

This a faceless forum.. everyone get opinions
You Dey show me link.. I don’t need nairaland Link am a noble mAn .. and majority in south are kings and I can to an extend know ..
not everything can be made open..

Kanu understand this and keep lumping everyone in his Biafra not that he’s not aware that ndi igbo don’t wish mba mmiri in their biAfra... but because he know what you .. don’t know and won’t know till the eve of Biafra..if it eventually happen..

Oya come cArry me lump for southern minorities grin

Don’t even know why am wasting my time...

If you finish talking online come offline and lump us all grin

Come and lump ikwere and ijaw together
Or
Ogoni and ikwere together in your minorities
Even anNag efik with ikwere in your minorities

We done...
you have no idea... the division in the minorities

Are you saying Kanu is intentionally causing division within the southern minorities?? undecided undecided
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Smoke55: 1:06pm On May 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Alot of igbos have also denied Biafra so should we take the opinions of few minorities??

The majority of them hate the idea of Biafra and that's the truth.
its not left for you and i to decide the majority,in a situation like this a refrendum is the only option to decide who the majorities are,,kanu is actually right any ways.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 1:08pm On May 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

no, but blasting her husband group or tribe in public means she have no respect for her husband and belief

Let me ask you, are you an Ipob member?
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Asgard13: 1:11pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Are you saying Kanu is intentionally causing division within the southern minorities?? undecided undecided

Kanu is not dividing minorities in the southern Nigeria
Minorities are already divided..

Minorities in the south don’t like themselves... the hate themselves more than the”combindly” hate igbos..

That’s what the girl won’t tell you... let her say her tribe in Rivers..

She said she is married to igbo grin

Na why I tell her to speak for her tribe

She no wAn reason... she know say truth is bitter..
Na ateke.. seniorman be her prob..

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Let me ask you, are you an Ipob member?

never, but I respect my people's wish especially my brother who think with Biafra Igbos gonna have better opportunity so I defend them to an extent,

now answer my own question oga, how will you feel if ffk's wife blast odudwa and Yoruba, won't you lash at her

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by SaintBishop: 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
Smoke55:
i said especially akwa iboms,go through my post i have never been in support of biafra that comprises the sstherners....so i dont really give a Bleep if you guys join or not...just stating the obvious.
Who are the other south south minorities? mention their ethnic group or don't disturb my mention again.

some of us like to be on our own, you know. We don't want to form country with I TOO KNOW PEOPLE.

You dig?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 1:18pm On May 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

never, but I respect my people's wish especially my brother who think with Biafra Igbos gonna have better opportunity so I defend them to an extent,

now answer my own question oga, how will you feel if ffk's wife blast odudwa and Yoruba, won't you lash at her

Blasting is different from Criticizing which I think she is doing constructively....

But, nobody has Monopoly of abuse..

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 1:20pm On May 16, 2020
Asgard13:

Minorities in the south don’t like themselves... the hate themselves more than the”combindly” hate igbos..

Hmmmm, that division within the southern minorities is real as it has been confirmed on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 16, 2020
Smoke55:
its not left for you and i to decide the majority,in a situation like this a refrendum is the only option to decide who the majorities are,,kanu is actually right any ways.
but their Apex groups have said they don't want it.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Blasting is different from Criticizing which I think she is doing constructively....

But, nobody has Monopoly of abuse..

stop that weak defence already and answer my question as i answered your many useless questions without beating about the bush sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 16, 2020
Asgard13:

every places is divided.. villages in igboland fight each other. Some communities don't like other communities in igboland.

The treatment of ebonyi people is well documented and the superiority complex of anambra people over other Igbo groups is also there.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 1:27pm On May 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

stop that weak defence already and answer my question as i answered your many useless questions without beating about the bush sad

That you an Ipob apologist ( If not lying about being a member), hence why you couldn't see my answers almost twice to your question.

Now breath, go back to my responses and read it as a neutral person then come back to let me know if you have what you requested for .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Blackking98(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
every places is divided.. villages in igboland fight each other. Some communities don't like other communities in igboland.

The treatment of ebonyi people is well documented and the superiority complex of anambra people over other Igbo groups is also there.
You mind Asgard13? Do you remember that topic of two anambra communities murdering each other over land I think last week or so, I guess his people are that United. Disunity is one problem in the Niger Delta but when it comes to Biafra we're always on the same page of saying no we don't want. Idk what he is blabbing about speak for your ethnic group bla bla bla, I'm from the SS, Akwa Ibom precisely and I've not insulted her or get angry that she's speaking for me or other SSners who are viewing this topic so why is he taking paracetamol for our headache?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Smoke55: 1:31pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
one Ipob here said that Ateke tom is a biafran, now check link below and hear from the Amanayabo of okochri kingdom king ateke tom
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/count-rivers-out-of-biafra-ateke-tom-warns/
he didn't say ateke tom is pro biafra,he said you cant decide for them whether to join or not,stop twisting story.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Smoke55: 1:35pm On May 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
but their Apex groups have said they don't want it.
same way ohanaeze ndi igbo denied biafra,some apex groups don't really represent peoples opinion.....a refrendum will decide.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Blackking98(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2020
Smoke55:
he didn't say ateke tom is pro biafra,he said you cant decide for them whether to join or not,stop twisting story.
This topic has reached 4 pages yet no SSner including myself has come to attack her that she's not allowed to speak for them, why are you taking paracetamol for our headache if I may ask? I wouldn't have commented if not for this stupid point u and your goons are bringing up.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by valirex: 1:37pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
Ndewo nu O.
Oriaku Amarachi is back again to preach the gospel of truth and Igbo interest.
why do you hate Ipob? someone asked me in inbox mail,I replied that Ipob extremism is now a big issue in Igbo nation especially on the relationship between us and our neighbouring ethnic groups.
for me its either a restructured Nigeria or A homogenous Igbo only country.
Dear Ipob,
there are few things I want to teach you about south south,
1, Stop questioning the meaning of south south, stop asking if it is found in geographical compass, its non of your business
south south is a geopolitical zone created for the southern minorities the same way North central was created for northern minorities. case closed, the southern minorities are OK with the geopolitical zone created for them, so stop losing sleep over it.
2, South South are not interested in recreating Eastern Nigeria region,
it is hypocrisy for you to be angry with Britain for creating Nigeria yet you want to recreate an Eastern region that was created by the same Britain.
the SS minorities who were in the old eastern region fought to have their own states just like the Midwest minorities fought to have their own region and it was all granted,
I don't see the Yoruba's disturbing the Urhobos,Isokos, Itsekiris,Binis,Esans etc over bringing back the old western region, so You Igbos should allow the ijaws,Efiks,Ibibios,Ogonis etc to have some rest,
Eastern Nigerian region is gone forever, Move on.
3, Yes there are Igbo speaking areas in south south like the area(Asa area of Oyigbo) I am from in Rivers, we were carved out from the old IMO state in 70s into Rivers ,
I have seen a lot of argument over the Igbo identity of Ikwerres, Etches,Omumas,Ekpeyes,Aniomas,Ndoni etc
for me, it should up to these people to accept whether they are Igbo, not you guys always rubbing it in their face,
we should not be emotional over this, the ikwerres,Ekpeyes,Ikas and Omumas have strongly over time denied being Igbo, I think letting them be is the right thing to do,
when Germany lost the war, many Germanic tribes in Austria,Switzerland etc denied being Germans, yet Germany left them and rebuilt them selves,
my point here is that An Emeka from Enugu south east should not be on internet shouting that there are Igbo indigenes in South south rather it should be the so called "Igbo indigenes in south south" affirming their Igboness through their socio cultural organisations.,
using one or two people from there claiming Igbo is not enough , majority is the key factor here.
am sure you now understand my no,3 very well.
4. SS minorities Don't need the Igbos to survive Same way Igbos don't need them to survive,
Before the white men came, These minority tribes were living independently and doing fine ,same thing with the Igbos,
So if anything happens to Nigeria, they can stand as a country of their own.
look at Akwa ibom and Cross River, these two states can comfortably be a country of their own (AkwaCross)
The Ijaws can stand as an independent country with their land and waters
even the 4 LGAs of Ogoni can be an independent country etc
same way South EAST Can stand as an independent country,
Only a foolish tribe will leave Nigeria to join another mini Nigeria ,
IPOB let them be, shouting referendum up and down makes you look stupid,
OK let's analyse it , referendum is a yes or no poll conducted in the area of agitation , if majority vote yes, the no voters have no option,
so you want to bring referendum to minorities who never asked you for one so that you will use your huge population to win them ,
do you that that Mbaise people votes YES votes alone will swallow the whole Ogoni people's NO votes,
you fool no one Igbos , The minorities are not interested in Biafra or your referendum.
4. Also the regular "North are controlling your oil" line is now boring
Don't cry more than the bereaved IPOb,
its none of your business or are you jealous that North are controlling their oil and gas instead of you!
there are crude oil in Abia and IMO, if FG okays an oil expolrative search in the South east, more oil wells will be discovered in Imo state and Anambra state especially in Ogbaru LGA that is close to Ndoni,
Natural gas are confirmed to be in Anambra and Imo state,
so remove your eyes on who controls the oil and gas of these SS minorities,
In fact they will rather allow the North to control it than Igbos, that's the bitter truth.
let me stop here, Agitating for a heterogeneous Biafra with the SS minorities is an error and am happy that many Igbos are beginning to agree to this fact .
I stand for a restructured Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country.
Ndewo nu.
Oriaku Amarachi
Acharaugo di ya 1 of Igbo nation.
I love you all

We love you too jare, what is it how many times are we going to tell them we are not interested in their Biafra. It's like moving from frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Blackking98(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2020
Smoke55:
same way ohanaeze ndi igbo denied biafra,some apex groups don't really represent peoples opinion.....a refrendum will decide.
okay, come to Akwa ibom or Cross river and conduct the referendum now. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by valirex: 1:39pm On May 16, 2020
Crixxx:
How many times will you wail and whine over this issue.. Leave Ipob alone and go your niger-delta way now.

As I noticed, Igbos aren't Interested in Niger-delta. Just few misled ones keep including you lads to their biafra.. If you speak the Igboid language and bear Igbo names yet claim not to be part of them, very fine. A tiger never changes it's stripes..

Let me chew my toothpick.

Until your iPod people leave Niger Delta alone

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 16, 2020
Blackking98:
You mind Asgard13? Do you remember that topic of two anambra communities murdering each other over land I think last week or so, I guess his people are that United. Disunity is one problem in the Niger Delta but when it comes to Biafra we're always on the same page of saying no we don't want. Idk what he is blabbing about speak for your ethnic group bla bla bla, I'm from the SS, Akwa Ibom precisely and I've not insulted her or get angry that she's speaking for me or other SSners who are viewing this topic so why is he taking paracetamol for our headache?
yeah I saw it.

I read a thread on nairaland yesterday about urhobo denying Biafra (the article was posted in 2017).

If you see insults these ipob gave the urhobo tribe even you will be offended m and they expect the same people to shout and support Biafra

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
Smoke55:
why? Are you the savior of superior?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by valirex: 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Beautiful piece there. Ipob need to be tamed. Unknowingly, they're just creating more enemies for themselves. Biafra can't be achieved with the way they comport themselves.

I hope someone can post this to Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob page on Facebook. (I pray the person is not seen as enemy of state and declared wanted though)

Wanted by who? e-Biafrans cheesy they can't do shit
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Smoke55: 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
SaintBishop:
Who are the others south south minorities? mention their ethnic group or don't disturb my mention again.

some of us like to be on our own, you know. We don't want to form country with I TOO KNOW PEOPLE.

You dig?
even if i mention their ethnic group you wont still believe,why not visit kanus page and confirm it your self,,,as i said before i dnt really care about you guys,whether you join or not i dnt give a bleep..check my post i have always opposed the idea of a multi ethnic biafra....i dnt claim i too no because i dnt even no you,neither do i care to.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by DCmonster: 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
Ndewo nu O.
why do you hate Ipob? someone asked me in inbox mail,I replied that Ipob extremism is now a big issue in Igbo nation especially on the relationship between us and our neighbouring ethnic groups.
Dear Ipob,
1, Stop questioning the meaning of south south, stop asking if it is found in geographical compass, its non of your business
south south is a geopolitical zone created for the southern minorities the same way North central was created for northern minorities. case closed, the southern minorities are OK with the geopolitical zone created for them, so stop losing sleep over it.
it is hypocrisy for you to be angry with Britain for creating Nigeria yet you want to recreate an Eastern region that was created by the same Britain.
the SS minorities who were in the old eastern region fought to have their own states just like the Midwest minorities fought to have their own region and it was all granted,
I don't see the Yoruba's disturbing the Urhobos,Isokos, Itsekiris,Binis,Esans etc over bringing back the old western region, so You Igbos should allow the ijaws,Efiks,Ibibios,Ogonis etc to have some rest,
3, Yes there are Igbo speaking areas in south south like the area(Asa area of Oyigbo) I am from in Rivers, we were carved out from the old IMO state in 70s into Rivers ,
I have seen a lot of argument over the Igbo identity of Ikwerres, Etches,Omumas,Ekpeyes,Aniomas,Ndoni etc
for me, it should up to these people to accept whether they are Igbo, not you guys always rubbing it in their face,
we should not be emotional over this, the ikwerres,Ekpeyes,Ikas and Omumas have strongly over time denied being Igbo, I think letting them be is the right thing to do,
when Germany lost the war, many Germanic tribes in Austria,Switzerland etc denied being Germans, yet Germany left them and rebuilt them selves,
my point here is that An Emeka from Enugu south east should not be on internet shouting that there are Igbo indigenes in South south rather it should be the so called "Igbo indigenes in south south" affirming their Igboness through their socio cultural organisations.,
using one or two people from there claiming Igbo is not enough , majority is the key factor here.
4. SS minorities Don't need the Igbos to survive Same way Igbos don't need them to survive,
Before the white men came, These minority tribes were living independently and doing fine ,same thing with the Igbos,
look at Akwa ibom and Cross River, these two states can comfortably be a country of their own (AkwaCross)
OK let's analyse it , referendum is a yes or no poll conducted in the area of agitation , if majority vote yes, the no voters have no option,
so you want to bring referendum to minorities who never asked you for one so that you will use your huge population to win them ,
do you that that Mbaise people votes YES votes alone will swallow the whole Ogoni people's NO votes,
you fool no one Igbos , The minorities are not interested in Biafra or your referendum.
its none of your business or are you jealous that North are controlling their oil and gas instead of you!
there are crude oil in Abia and IMO, if FG okays an oil expolrative search in the South east, more oil wells will be discovered in Imo state and Anambra state especially in Ogbaru LGA that is close to Ndoni,
In fact they will rather allow the North to control it than Igbos, that's the bitter truth.
let me stop here, Agitating for a heterogeneous Biafra with the SS minorities is an error and am happy that many Igbos are beginning to agree to this fact .
Ndewo nu.
Oriaku Amarachi
I love you all
Just because you are riding an aboki or afonja Muslim dick doesn't mean you have to drag the Igbos into your stupidity. I knew a girl like you in Nigeria who rode Yoruba dick for years and got dumped. She is now so bitter that everything IPOB irritates her. You are exactly like her. Get back at those who hurt you and not the Igbos who are fighting a reasonable battle of self determination.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Aboks(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
Ndewo nu O.
Dear Ipob,
Ndewo nu.
Oriaku Amarachi
I love you all

Tell them is not by force
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Area4Area: 1:44pm On May 16, 2020
Smoke55:
Referendum that the Igbos haven't requested for in the first place, continue dreaming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Smoke55: 1:45pm On May 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
why? Are you the savior of superior?
lolz do afanifere represent yorubas opinion?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Blackking98(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
yeah I saw it.

I read a thread on nairaland yesterday about urhobo denying Biafra (the article was posted in 2017).

If you see insults these ipob gave the urhobo tribe even you will be offended m and they expect the same people to shout and support Biafra
That's how most of them do, they say we're envious or have inferiority complex or are laid back or some very insulting and derogatory term because we don't want biafra. They'll also say we are weak that the north and west are stealing our oil while we did nothing, forgetting once upon a time when our militants were blowing oil installations from Akwa Ibom up to Delta and we couldn't even produce up to 500k barrells a day even Buhari had to beg those boy's. I thank God oil is fast going outdated so Igbo hausa and Yoruba will leave us alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by valirex: 1:46pm On May 16, 2020
ZZ22:
What I said is simple, start your own movement that will stop Kanu from embarrassing the Igbo nation. Kanu has gone places and the IPOB family is waxing stronger in virtually all continents with Kanu as their leader. Who are you? some girl that her opinion always end in nairaland trash.

Get real and walk your talk, start your own movement I will support you. I want Igbo homogenous nation also but that will not make me come to igbophopic forum like nairaland to castigate Kanu that has taken some steps

You underate nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! / Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR / Why Nigerian Economy Will Not Improve Under Buhari - Vanguard's Dele Sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.