Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1146 Views)

Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Ladies Please Why Do You Suffer Us Before Consenting To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Salem17: 11:46am On May 16, 2020
Re: . by Salem17: 12:08pm On May 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Salem17: 12:08pm On May 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Salem17: 12:23pm On May 16, 2020
Re: . by TheLioness: 2:50pm On May 16, 2020
Na love do you dis kain tin? cheesy Eyah... Sorry o. embarassed
Re: . by Baloranking(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin
Re: . by Salem17: 3:22pm On May 16, 2020
TheLioness:
Na love do you dis kain tin? cheesy Eyah... Sorry o. embarassed

Nahh

I'm very critical about everything

Its not as serious as it seems I just like to write and dissect issues,no big deal

You know Amy Winehouse ?
Re: . by TheLioness: 4:35pm On May 16, 2020
Salem17:

Nahh

I'm very critical about everything

Its not as serious as it seems I just like to write and dissect issues,no big deal

You know Amy Winehouse ?

Okay o... I was only concerned about your mental health.

Nope, I don't know her. Google says she was a singer.
Re: . by Salem17: 5:00pm On May 16, 2020
TheLioness:

Okay o... I was only concerned about your mental health.

Nope, I don't know her. Google says she was a singer.
Nah I'm good,I've probably laughed more than u have today

Amy Winehouse was also called "the lioness" that's why I asked u the question,so u haven't listened to the song "Rehab" ?
Do u follow the Grammy awards ?
Re: . by TheLioness: 9:50pm On May 16, 2020
Salem17:

Nah I'm good,I've probably laughed more than u have today

Amy Winehouse was also called "the lioness" that's why I asked u the question,so u haven't listened to the song "Rehab" ?
Do u follow the Grammy awards ?

Oh.
I do not know Amy Winehouse.
My moniker is not related to her.
I don't even know that song embarassed
I do not follow the Grammy awards.
smiley
Re: . by Salem17: 2:58am On May 17, 2020
TheLioness:
Oh. I do not know Amy Winehouse. My moniker is not related to her. I don't even know that song embarassed I do not follow the Grammy awards. smiley
okay
Re: . by Salem17: 5:47am On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by bouncin04(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2020
Salem17:
Good morning memoir !

So here is an experience I had just a few minutes ago.

I love to read in the morning cos its very quiet and after waking up I'm fresh and energetic.
Now while studying somehow I thought of my ex,and then I tried to shake it off but it won't go away and finally I picked up my phone tried to dial her number but I couldn't, try to text her but I couldn't as well. I didn't even have anything to say,everything had been said. I just had to tell myself that this is me at my weakest point and I would see a lot of such moments so what happens if I feel lonely,run back ? . I would have to accept the "loneliness" as part of the whole experience. Bouts of loneliness would still come and calling or texting won't solve anything.
Whilst we were together I always called her in the morning to wake her up to read,and this went on for months so its an old habit so that explains why I thought of her this morning
. Its a fresh breakup by the way

If u dy read this sorry,I'm emotional weak when it comes to love I accept that,I'm not ashamed of Loving someone or being vulnerable because of it,but anyways I'm thrilled by the whole experience and I guess its a process of self discovery and its all part of being human.
I would listen to some music before I get back to my reading. Bon Iver would now take control cheesy

Good morning

you are not alone bruv
Re: . by MakJohn7: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Packaging has the key purpose of providing security to the product. The true influence of the Luxury marijuana box is in its scent, and cardboard boxes are a perfect choice for keeping the scent intact.
Re: . by SirMichael1: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Salem17:
Good morning memoir !

So here is an experience I had just a few minutes ago.

I love to read in the morning cos its very quiet and after waking up I'm fresh and energetic.
Now while studying somehow I thought of my ex,and then I tried to shake it off but it won't go away and finally I picked up my phone tried to dial her number but I couldn't, try to text her but I couldn't as well. I didn't even have anything to say,everything had been said. I just had to tell myself that this is me at my weakest point and I would see a lot of such moments so what happens if I feel lonely,run back ? . I would have to accept the "loneliness" as part of the whole experience. Bouts of loneliness would still come and calling or texting won't solve anything.
Whilst we were together I always called her in the morning to wake her up to read,and this went on for months so its an old habit so that explains why I thought of her this morning
. Its a fresh breakup by the way

If u dy read this sorry,I'm emotional weak when it comes to love I accept that,I'm not ashamed of Loving someone or being vulnerable because of it,but anyways I'm thrilled by the whole experience and I guess its a process of self discovery and its all part of being human.

I would listen to some music before I get back to my reading. Bon Iver would now take control cheesy

Good morning

Never in this fucking life tell any human your weakness, even your parents or wife. Die with it!

This world is still how it is because people somehow still believe in humanity. For the right amount of money and the right conditions, every human will fvck you up!

I've lost hope on humanity.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not A Simp, But Please Help / Which Section Do You Visit Most On Nairaland / How Do You Move On After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.