Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help An Introvert __ Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help An Introvert __ Relationship (1224 Views)

Have You Ever Help An Ungrateful Person And Regretted It? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help An Introvert __ Relationship by SoundWaves: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2021
I'll be straight forward,
i get green lights from lots of girls on a weekly basis as per handsome and mysterious guy but couldn't approach any, not until my last time out, mahn she is a complete spec,i took some of her contacts, am an expert in wooing a lady over through text messaging and WhatsApp voice msg, so u gotta believe when I say she is now mad over me in just a month

My problem
she's sick and need someone to talk to for some minutes(minutes o not seconds), am her crush and definitely one of her closest person, honestly i hate making phone calls i just don't know why, but i have been able to gather some courage, i need help on what to say to her, because it seems what i have written on this white paper is not adding up sad

1 Like

Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by olamidedivotee(f): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Me too, I am also an introvert and I don't like phone calls.

You just have to gather courage and speak with her like you are interacting with a close relative.

I know it won't be easy but it's gonna worth it.

In case anyone need a content writer. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by luwiizy(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Women shouldn't be your problem....

Not Reading intellectual books should be your problem.....

1 Like

Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by Born2winnx: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2021
SoundWaves:
i get green lights from lots of girls on a weekly basis as per handsome and mysterious guy but couldn't approach any, not until my last time out, mahn she is a complete spec,i took some of her contacts, am an expert in wooing a lady over through text messaging and WhatsApp voice msg, so u gotta believe when I say she is now mad over me in just a month

My problem
she's sick and need someone to talk to for some minutes(minutes o not seconds), am her crush and definitely one of her closest person, honestly i hate making phone calls i just don't know why, but i have been able to gather some courage, i need help on what to say to her, because it seems what i have written on this white paper is not adding up sad

keep your Virginity boy.
Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by SoundWaves: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Born2winnx:

keep your Virginity boy.
Lol, Is there any award for keeping virginity
Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by Born2winnx: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2021
SoundWaves:
Lol, Is there any award for keeping virginity
u understand in 10years time.

channel your energy towards productive thing's.

1 Like

Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by Cholls(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2021
luwiizy:
Women shouldn't be your problem....

Not Reading intellectual books should be your problem.....
My brother something fishy
Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by Solofresh2: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2021
SoundWaves:

My problem

Get a live bro
Leave that girl alone and get a live
Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by SoundWaves: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Born2winnx:

u understand in 10years time.

channel your energy towards productive thing's.
mahn, am always indoors and for the past 2yrs have been building myself in software development besides am gradually becoming a self taught physicist, i actually do alot while indoors, you know, i just need to get off my shell for a few hours a week before depression takes me.
I get your point though

1 Like

Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Start reading books, you will start interacting without struggle, not just to a woman.
But na love dey shack you now sha, na so e dey be from start, your eyes go soon clear..

1 Like

Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by Jeon(f): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Welcome to NL where everyone is an introvert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by Drella(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
SoundWaves:

My problem

Lol me I don't know how to chat,I don't know how to talk on phone,I don't know how to speak to someone physically.
Na only NL I dey use catch cruise! grin

Look at my unread messages on whatsapp.I only reply extremely important ones.

Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by SoundWaves: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Lol me I don't know how to chat,I don't know how to talk on phone,I don't know how to speak to someone physically.
Na only NL I dey use catch cruise! grin

Look at my unread messages on whatsapp.I only reply extremely important ones.
358 unread cheesy you're Alien
Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good thing you can "woo her through text on WhatsApp to make her into you in a month". Now act like you want to text her, type your texts, don't send, screenshot it and read to her on phone.

Kati kati
Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by Drella(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Palema007:
Good thing you can "woo her through text on WhatsApp to make her into you in a month". Now act like you want to text her, type your texts, don't send, screenshot it and read to her on phone.

Kati kati

What's this?
If you can help please do.
Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by Gunboysavage(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bro! I used to be an introvert too.. just try and make money, then you would notice some changes in yourself.. I can conversate with any fucking lady rn. Money is the new self confidence. No money, then you're shy..
SoundWaves:

My problem

Re: Help An Introvert __ Relationship by obontami: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
SoundWaves:

My problem

How old are you boy?

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man / Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. / What Can I Do To A Lady Visiting Me For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.