Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (59117 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by masternoble(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Natoski5(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Guy dont be dumb.....maybe she has STD...

Quit immediately..

First to comment, I dedicate this achievement to my country Nigeria, I know you guys are proud of me... grin grin

Now to the main issue bruhs quit quit quit ooo

370 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Newguyhere: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Y

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by SeverusSnape(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
She has an STI .

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol... Mr, tread carefully

what she said is straight-forward, just understand

186 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by macho44(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thank your STARS. Obviously, she still has some milk of human kindness flowing in her veins. Trust me, that BABE is an "STD/STI" time bomb waiting to explode. Maybe, if you wasn't nice to HER, she for just allow you "KNACK" your way into a "LIFE FULL OF REGRET". Abstinence is KEY, if e get as KONJI dey do you, having a regular "PHUCK MATE" would suffice or u just get MARRIED and start Acting ya own MOJO with ur woman.

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Read between the lines bro...

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by macho44(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Mr, tread carefully

what she said is straight-forward, just understand
Very straight-forward ooo.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Apination(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Now you know why she keeps guys company mostly, she's pure evil undecided

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
masternoble:
because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Goodluck bro...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by leditexy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
She likes you...that's why she opened up.
She might be down with a serious ailment (Std, Aids, Heart failure or the likes)
If you love her talk to her, but if its just flirting just keep off

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by masternoble(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
leditexy:
She likes you...that's why she opened up.
She might be down with a serious ailment (Std, Aids, Heart failure or the likes)
If you love her talk to her, but if its just flirting just keep off

I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Possibly HIV.

SeverusSnape:
She has an STI .

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Biglittlelois(f): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
It should be that she has HIV,

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by nicepoker101(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
She is HIV positive.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nairaland doctors have killed me ooooo... See as all of them diagnose HIV.

OP, she already said you're a nice guy and nice guys finish last. So no pus*y for you.. Or wait, were you trying to penetrate her without a condom??

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.

367 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by masternoble(m): 4:31am On Jul 19, 2019
ceeroh:

OP, she already said you're a nice guy and nice guys finish last. So no pus*y for you.. Or wait, were you trying to penetrate her without a condom??

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.
I got no cash bro, you're totally wrong. She is self made and owns a shoe shop before joining school and has been the one spending on me while I help her with her academics.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by femmoy(m): 6:43am On Jul 19, 2019
masternoble:

I got no cash bro, you're totally wrong. She is self made and owns a shoe shop before joining school and has been the one spending on me while I help her with her academics.

I think the question ceeroh asked hasn't been answered,he said were u trying to penetrate her raw? better wise up and start sticking to ur condoms,a cruel gurl wouldn't have told u that.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2019
You just a lucky man. And you better thank her very well I mean very well. People are saying re u diving in raw, but from the look of things it seems u want her to be a constant sex mate. And one day u will feel relax and dive in raw..
The only thing I think will make u run from her should be Hiv, if not the rest have Vaccine which u can take and still continue the relationship. Ask her about what the ailment is all about

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by seanwilliam(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2019
dnt be fooled, dive in with a thick condom.. even if na hiv, double condom and make sure ur down there is nt shaved, leave it bushy to avoid skin to skin contact.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by chubbyG(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
masternoble:

I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.
If she wouldn't open to you.
Please, dump her.
She's either playing you or it's actually true she has a very serious STI.
Either the case, do a little investigation, you might see some drugs relating to these STIs if you don't see anything and If she wouldn't open to you.
Please, dump her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by greatme2good(f): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
I have just three suspicions are regards this case.
1. It could be she sees you as a small boy and doesn't want to go down with you or
2 She has STI like many people said or
3. Her honey pot carries bad luck that whosoever enters shall perish and have everlasting suffering. Maybe she's possessed or has spiritual husband.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
ceeroh:

I'm not trying to be a Quack Dr., lol! She could be playing him. But why should he waste time on someone IF she's just playing him? Unless she trying to get him to up his game. But why use failing health as an excuse?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

greatme2good:
I have just three suspicions are regards this case.
1. It could be she sees you as a small boy and doesn't want to go down with you or
2 She has STI like many people said or
3. Her honey pot carries bad luck that whosoever enters shall perish and have everlasting suffering. Maybe she's possessed or has spiritual husband.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by greatme2good(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

grin grin just tell me you are joking

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by tstx(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
AIDS VESSEL �����������

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by kenzysmith: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ur girlfriend dont want u to kw her pussy smells like rutten fish "THE BITTER TRUTH"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems but a b.i.t.c.h ain't one.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Run with your legs touching the back of your head. She's probably positive to HIV.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Skepticus: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
cool

Who is raising the men of these days to be such whining pusssies?

No wonder women complain of unmarriageable men these days, and become feminists to fill up the space left by emasculated, pussified men.

Back to masternoble, there are many explanations to your experience.

1. The bîtch probably thinks you are of a low sexual value. The term, rare nice guy is a pointer that you will end up last as other nice guys when dealing with a lady at her sexual peak and seeking men who demonstrate higher sexual value than you have. A reason she has "other toasters". Even being richer than bill gates or dangote won't save your weak ass. She'll just use you to pay her bills and step up while giving you few moments of pity fûck for compensation.

2. She could have some form of sexually transmitted disease or infection and she is being discreetly honest in admitting it. I doubt this this, anyway.

3. Lastly, she may have an aversion to sex (finding it painful physically, female circumcision or as a psychological distress from rape) or suffering an emotional hangover from the break up of her last relationship.

Young man, I'll advise you to cut every form of emotional and sexual attraction to this lady who appears to be putting you in a Friend Zone , the most populated country in the world lol.

You need not explain to her. Just keep your quiet distance and seek other ladies.

Never forget though, that your education and your hustle preceeds any love or sexual attraction to woman. These are what defines you.

You weren't born to serve the purpose of women. Women would do comfortably well without you.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Lexusgs430: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?

You wan catch Aids........ Nah jeje hiv siddon, wey u wan go pull hin skirt.......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Make í pitch my tent here..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.