Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

What A Man Did For Love. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man Did For Love. . . (629 Views)

Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man Did For Love. . . by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 15, 2011
this guy out of love for his wife decides to take revenge for her being fired/laid off from her job. . how sweet?  undecided

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. . .SERIOUSLY!  angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjiYhb0FjaU&feature=player_embedded

too graphic to post. . .on here!

look @ the lady who tries to his him with her purse! she's dumb! if you listen closely you can hear him say "get out of here!" (@ 0:58) LOL!!!!!  grin  grin
Re: What A Man Did For Love. . . by aminalib(f): 5:58am On Jan 15, 2011
i watched that a while ago, i do not think it was out of love, more so anger and he is just plain crazy, but the real crazy one was that old lady , what did she think she could do with her purse, bless her heart, i just wanted to slap her myself
Re: What A Man Did For Love. . . by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2011
^^What baffles me is how ppl say she is a "hero", she's STUPID! she should have at least gotten ONE slap and so is that guy. he loses his life due to his wife being fired when he had so many opportunities to make up for what she lost. there are jobs that she could get, there is welfare but i guess he was just angry like you said. emotions can drive ppl to do the unimaginable.
Re: What A Man Did For Love. . . by aminalib(f): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2011
so true, that old lady is a fool, i just laugh at her when she tries to sneak up on him, that lady has watched too many action movies, and yes anger can get the best of you if you let it, cuz theres been so many times i could blow someones head away,

(1) (Reply)

Guyz Only / What Do You Want As Gift On Valentine's Day? / Learn How To Trigger An Attraction In Her For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.