Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State (6774 Views)

Peter Obi's Petition Is Apc Nightmare- Lawyer Gives Detailed Analysis / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State by Chemist009(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2020
TAO12:

Yeah, I remember those warnings from the Ijaws to the Oba of Benin.

And the Bini monarch actually respected himself. Wow!

Wait, the Itsekiris also once dealt with the Binis?

I could have sworn it was only the Yorubas, the Nupes, the Igbos, and the Ijaws who dealt with the Binis.
Stop taking weed, you will not agree
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State by ekhai(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2020
Chemist009:

Me too am Edo from Etsako. I doubt if you are from Etsako though .... Edo and Yoruba race are incompatible, it has already been tried in the old western region and failed woefully.....
Your hatred for the Yoruba will not erase the fact of history. History isn't part of politics. Facts are facts. I'm from Adachi kingdom in Fugar City in Etsako central local government.My Chairman is Comrade John Osi Akhigbe. Please get a copy of the last album of late musician Gen Boliviia Osigbhemhe (Enemhare) And get informed if you mean you're from Etsako.

1 Like

Re: A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State by Nobody: 7:13am On May 19, 2020
ekhai:
Your hatred for the Yoruba will not erase the fact of history. History isn't part of politics. Facts are facts. I'm from Adachi kingdom in Fugar City in Etsako central local government.My Chairman is Comrade John Osi Akhigbe. Please get a copy of the last album of late musician Gen Boliviia Osigbhemhe (Enemhare) And get informed if you mean you're from Etsako.
i think you meant your "own family" migrated from ile ife.

Don't use your generational family history and group the entire Edo people.
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State by valirex: 7:18am On May 19, 2020
Igbosmoker:
i think you meant your "own family" migrated from ile ife.

Don't use your generational family history and group the entire Edo people.

grin
Re: A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State by Nobody: 7:19am On May 19, 2020
As for the yorubas that are throwing silly insults here and there on this thread, I'm glad my people didn't even bother responding to it.

It's true you've over 50 million people compare to our 2 million, it's also true yorubas have huge landmass stretching over 3 countries compare to just our 6 local government.

It's true yorubas have 10x more achievement than us due to their population.

The question is what have they achieve with it?? They are still begging fulanis and other nigerians for presidency every 4 years instead of fighting for their own republic.

You yoruba have everything to succeed but would rather accept the name your slaves master gave, as big as your tribe you've nothing to show.

It's even more insulting comparing your big ethnic group with ours, at least our people didn't sell each other for a piece of mirror.

3 Likes

Re: A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State by valirex: 7:20am On May 19, 2020
ekhai:

We are not saying your family didn't come from Yoruba land, but don't include the rest of Edo undecided

1 Like

Re: A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State by valirex: 7:23am On May 19, 2020
Igbosmoker:
As for the yorubas that are throwing silly insults here and there on this thread, I'm glad my people didn't even bother responding to it.

It's true you've over 50 million people compare to our 2 million, it's also true yorubas have huge landmass stretching over 3 countries compare to just our 6 local government.

It's true yorubas have 10x more achievement than us due to their population.

The question is what have they achieve with it?? They are still begging fulanis and other nigerians for presidency every 4 years instead of fighting for their own republic.

You yoruba have everything to succeed but would rather accept the name your slaves master gave, as big as your tribe you've nothing to show.

It's even more insulting comparing your big ethnic group with ours, at least our people didn't sell each other for a piece of mirror.

You know it, we will ignore them so they can spread out gospel to the world with their oversized population grin, we need to trend so they are welcome onboard cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens / Cross-River: Tribunal Dismisses PDP's Petition, Re-affirms Bassey (APC) As Gov / Importance of the National ID Card Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.