Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (106701 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by KingAzubuike(f): 5:48pm On May 16, 2020
WaffenSS:

Yet the HIV drugs are given for free....

Try another nonsensical conspiracy theory
This one doesn't even know it's the arv they give for free that eventually weakens your immune system. There's no cure but they are giving free drugs to "manage" it lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Tboy1419: 5:50pm On May 16, 2020
Toxay:

You reek of ignorance.
How much do you think Nigerians pay for HIV AIDS medications? Nothing, treatment is free.

Plus this information is very fake and anybody with a functional brain would try to confirm these serious allegations but no, these nairaland mofos would continue to believe fake news without any evidence.

Seun and the mods have to do better and not put any rubbish news on the front page without verification. Stop prioritising clicks over dignity
. No be you get nairaland guy, so you no fit tell seun waiting him go do, if na fake news, the mode for don closed the tread before e reach page 3, guy think am, you just no like to believe anything way come from Africa, but if na Europe now, you go lick there ass, say the source of the news come from CNN, no wonder Africa no they grow, because of our dull mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Osek(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2020
Hmm what this Madagascar president is saying might be true, u knw most parts of the western world don't see anything good in Africa...so hearing that the cure for covid 19 is from Africa is a big blow to that their face, I believe if the accusations by d Madagascar president to the W.H.O is true then all African nation's should stand by Madagascar... The only thing I don't understand is what are the western world gains in this pandemic undecided undecided I think it's high time we as Africans believe in our own medicine, believe that we can do it cool cool shocked

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bluefilm: 5:56pm On May 16, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol so when you accept this vaccine and become a slave to Bill Gates like you claim, what happens? He will be controlling and monitoring you from USA abi? He will be watching as you are phucking your wife, girlfriend or Olosho and watching how you sh.it in the toilet or will be able to switch you on and off? How many people will he control. He will turn the everybody to his slave to what end exactly?
And if it is to fulfill what is written in the holy books, the why should a true born again be bothered? Since e sure for you say you holy, you should actually be happy and preaching to others to repent and be prepared for heaven. Whether you collect vaccine or not, you go kpai...even Bill Gates wey una dey accuse go kpai.

I wish I could share your misgivings and tell you right away that such things are not possible.

But unfortunately, it is very possible.

In fact, it is the reality now.

All those communication devices you have around you are watching you, listening in to your conversations. Google has a record of everything you have searched for on the internet. But that is just a tip of the iceberg.

One very important question you raised though: How many people will he control?

They will try to seize as much control over your life as you give them.

The earlier you realize this, that better for you.

They don't want you asking questions. They don't want you to be thinking for yourself. They don't even want you to have your own opinion/s.

They just want you to follow orders and obey and accept whatever they tell you is the truth.

It doesn't matter if those orders are just leading you to your grave!

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Masterclass32: 5:57pm On May 16, 2020
The WHO and the powers that be want to use this SCAMdemic to shut the world down and then introduce the dreaded vaccine.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Jinali(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2020
Hmm...dis seems like the truths oh ...check the death rate in that country

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by WaffenSS(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2020
Tboy1419:
which one is 88,000 dead, guy just short up, you no know anything, na bear parlour news you day watch for your house, where you day get this statistics from.

I pulled the statistics from your diabetic, unemployed father's ass

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Tboy1419: 6:04pm On May 16, 2020
onadana:

It is fake news.The last time I checked the president of WHO is from Madagascar.
. Is from Ethiopia not Madagascar sir.

3 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Toxay(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2020
Tboy1419:
. No be you get nairaland guy, so you no fit tell seun waiting him go do, if na fake news, the mode for don closed the tread before e reach page 3, guy think am, you just no like to believe anything way come from Africa, but if na Europe now, you go lick there ass, say the source of the news come from CNN, no wonder Africa no they grow, because of our dull mentality.

You are the one with the full mentality. Did you watch the video?,did you try to go online to verify the information, you are a gullible person if you cannot rationalize/verify information but swallow anything
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bakescos01: 6:09pm On May 16, 2020
odinga1of:

U be fool.

You are a bitter soul with a very low self esteem. You never believed in yourself or believe anything good can come out of you and that’s why you think a black man can’t produce a cure.

It started with the way you think about yourself, the way you limit yourself. My advice is you start believing in yourself because that’s the only thing that can make you believe in other Africans. My prayer is someday we will all be more enlightened because whatever it is that’s wrong with you is caused by IGNORANT. I pray God deliver you from IGNORANT because that’s the most dangerous weapon to a society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by onadana: 6:13pm On May 16, 2020
Tboy1419:
. Is from Ethiopia not Madagascar sir.

You're right.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by mordred44: 6:16pm On May 16, 2020
Wot is nigeria waitin 4....kick WHO away
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by WaffenSS(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2020
Tboy1419:
guy there's nothing like free things in this life by man made, anything you get for free have been paid by 3rd party, the only thing you can get for free is the breath of life giving to us by God.

To the recipient it's free whether or not the giver paid for it.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Kingstanding: 6:24pm On May 16, 2020
9icest:
Madagascar is an unknown country. No influence. Sadly in Africa.

The world doesnt care about Africa. According to the white people... Africans are only good at procreating like monkies and they have nothing to offer the world.

Now, this is man is offering the world the cure to a pandemic that could kill millions; now isn't this going to change the world's perception about Africa forever?

Why must Africa be the saviour of mankind? That will create a great and powerful upset and destroy the trillion dollars western pharmaceutical establishment..

The biggest pain? Africans don't even believe in themselves....

Many Africans would happily die from covid19 or take some poisonous vaccine that will destroy their immune system.

The white people are right afterall...

Africa is hopeless.

And for everyone who believe we can't use our roots and herbs to cure HIV and Covid19; you are part of that big problem
. May God bless you with wisdom and understanding. Africans are the problem of themselves. Nigeria should have been in a place to help Madagascar but because of it's boy boy to westerner they wouldn't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Bekool(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2020
Vianna:

https://www.zambianobserver.com/w-h-o-offered-20million-bribe-to-poison-covid-19-cure-made-by-madagascar-president-andry-rajoelina-claims/

This allegations might actually be true I stopped taking WHO serious when they initially told the whole world that coronavirus doesn't transmit from human to human and that there's no need for wearing face mask.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Farki: 6:36pm On May 16, 2020
halimi26:
Let them go ahead and apologise for a system they had no hand in creating and sustaining

The Dahomey Kingdom kept raiding surrounding communities for slaves even after the British had moved to ban the trade.

The reason Abeokuta exists is because the people there wanted to be safe from Dahomey slave raids.

To say that Africans had no hand in the slave trade and were passive victims rather than active participants is an outright lie.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Tboy1419: 6:39pm On May 16, 2020
Ghenisean:
Now this is what and someone worthy of being called Chairmooo,Presido. I strongly believe the cure is real,they've totally overpowered the pandemic in Madagascar,only 9 deaths,which happened before the discovery,but after the discovery,it's been hale and hearty all the way.
I noticed something,the news about Bill Gates bribing our senate is a lie,in the since that,Bill Gate no get anything to take bribe 20 of our senators self,he'll go bankrupt. The kind of money they loot self,is more than that $10 Billion,convert to Naira,and share it among the senators to see how much each person will get. It's never enough,their allowances self fit high pass the money if them share am.
Muna reason am na umuchineke.
. What are you saying, you dey call $10billion as if na chicken change, your senator go collect bribe of 100k$ each for anything, even if na to sell Nigeria self.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 16, 2020
sLentlover7778:
$20million, that's chicken change to my able Senators of federal republic of Nigerian..

These news get k-leg..

grin grin grin

Your socalled able senators will take even $100k to poison their fellow Nigerians.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Tboy1419: 6:57pm On May 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Rwanda,Uganda and Central African republic is yet to confirm a death and them nor dey use Covid organics.

That number is too small to be able to be convinced that the drug is efficient.
They should either provide data or subject it to testing.
. So you want the case to rise to 30,000 and death tools to be 8500 before you will believe they have the cure, madam you are very wicked you don't like my country at all.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by naijaman2225(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

No sane country will believe in something that has no standardisation.

OUR PEOPLE LIKE TO WEEP WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO CRY OVER.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

Mr standardization, almost all "standardized" drugs comes with sure consequences and even death by way of Adverse Reactions, side effects, etc. So what is the point?

Or by "standardization" you mean streamlining the revenue flow back to the Predatory Big Pharma and it's hideous Pipers?

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by naijaman2225(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
sad

Food for 5g conspiracy maniacs

LOLZ...A VERY INSPIRED QUOTE.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Empiree: 7:13pm On May 16, 2020
What makes you two believed Madagascar Covid19 cure was not clinically tested?. This is why I hate Africans. If EU sells Africa their vaccine you would believe and trust them, correct?. Because in your brain you don't need to question them because they must have done the right thing before they give it out, right?. You Africans have problems. You are still suffering from colonial bruises.
Dybala11:

Leave those ignorant people jor, they don't know that there are processes before a drug will be approved. Have they even carried out clinical and preclinical studies before claiming that they've found a cure or they expect everyone to adopt their herbs without proper and adequate process.
Rodwave:

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by naijaman2225(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2020
don4real18:
Just one stupid blogger looking for traffic. He/she should be arrested and forgotten in prison. No official sources stated the bribe.

NAIRALAND IS GETTING TO BE LIKE OPERA NEWS. ANYTHING GOES.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bjtinz: 7:21pm On May 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This one doesn't even know it's the arv they give for free that eventually weakens your immune system. There's no cure but they are giving free drugs to "manage" it lol.

Abeg keep quiet!
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by bjtinz: 7:28pm On May 16, 2020
Bekool:

This allegations might actually be true I stopped taking WHO serious when they initially told the whole world that coronavirus doesn't transmit from human to human and that there's no need for wearing face mask.

Then by extension, ensure you stop taking any vaccination of any sort moving forward.

Also tell your pregnant sisters, wives, daughters, etc not to accept the tetanaus toxiods, free antimalarials and insecticide nets since, being supported by WHO, it might end up harming them.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by BigBashiru: 7:30pm On May 16, 2020
Proffdada:
they said it's conspiracy theory but the truth is coming out now
Most European countries are going into recession at the cost of African resources
They even tried proxy wars and false flags to enslave Africans.
Africans should be alert at this time.
Imagine going for corona test and getting infected AT the test centre.

Pls keep shut before they withdraw the electricity and cars they invented and gave you.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Loveaflame(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:
Nonsense story. The DG of WHO is an African man. He should direct his anger towards him.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 16, 2020
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Tboy1419: 7:40pm On May 16, 2020
Bahdsypha:

I still go to work
I work in a hospital�
Why would you take News from unverified websites, WhatsApp and YouTube over research papers of virologists and epidemiologists
Forget this thing your are saying about freedom...these are things required to curb this virus
What did you say about masks being ineffective, that's not true
An N-95 mask protects you from covid19...it's efficient
. Your ignorant get PHD degree.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Rashman578(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2020
Vianna:
It's one reason the west have never believed in herbs. If it's not drugs and vaccines that can generate profit and revenue, they'll condemn it. The pharmaceutical industry, WHO, UNICEF and the likes are highly corrupt, dubious.and inhumane. That's why I still laugh at people who in 2020 still believe there is no cure for AIDs. They know that with a cure, not everyone will be able to afford it so it's better the virus managed which means more revenue.
Buh how? The retroviral drugs are even being given for free, so I do not understand this your assumption, can u shed more light?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / I Want To Get Fatter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.