Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,840 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights (20399 Views)

Air Peace Plans Commencement Of Flights To New York, Houston / Air France Announces The Suspension Of Flights To Niger & Mali / IATA Reacts To Emirates Suspension Of Flights From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 16, 2020
A
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by wink2015(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2020
Denial has always being their style of operations.

CLUELESS GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA !
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by SaintLucia: 3:39pm On May 16, 2020
Fragility6:

u dey learn work for advert company? Go n learn again
How that one take affect your frustration?
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by KGREAT(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2020
APC government is known of secrecy and unnecessary hiding of information for just no reason. Rubbish!
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by donbenz(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2020
This administration can deny anything. Soon they will deny killing people and stealing public funds.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by marvin906(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
I'm so Hot

really

Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Gokoyer0(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2020
Inbox me your name. Anything at all, na im bad.
Alao046:
People spread too much rumors in this fucking country, especially those bloggers. Meanwhile what concerns me, I have not even seen aeroplane's tire before, talkless or international passport.

Nairalanders pls do a brother a favour, even if it's 100 naira.
0083252324. Access diamond bnk

1 Like

Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Fragility6: 3:47pm On May 16, 2020
SaintLucia:
How that one take affect your frustration?
lol..E pain am o...Go meet ur bank abeg
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by SaintLucia: 3:52pm On May 16, 2020
Fragility6:

lol..E pain am o...Go meet ur bank abeg
Pain who? A bank gave me interest free loan something I've never experience before in Nigeria and here is a boy who still live under the roof of his parents is here showing his frustration.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2020
Nasir123:

Lock yourself in a chilled fridge for 20minutes , you'll be OK.

Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:02pm On May 16, 2020
marvin906:

really

Yeah tongue
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by uboma(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
SaintLucia:
Pain who? A bank gave me interest free loan something I've never experience before in Nigeria and here is a boy who still live under the roof of his parents is here showing his frustration.

How is your bank loan story of relevance to the topic under discussion?
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Dollabiz: 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
hmmm
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 16, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
I'm so Hot
grin grin come to daddy
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by SaintLucia: 4:32pm On May 16, 2020
uboma:

How is your bank loan story of relevance to the topic under discussion?
Just as my opinion no take affect your frustration.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by AsawanaDgreat: 4:35pm On May 16, 2020
I will go to Edo state and use local flight
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Fragility6: 4:37pm On May 16, 2020
SaintLucia:
grin grin e pain am
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Chicastle: 4:46pm On May 16, 2020
Let me be watching the flight first

Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by SaintLucia: 5:02pm On May 16, 2020
Fragility6:

grin grin e pain am
see person that still live under the roof of his parents talking of pain. I can see frustration in your life. If only u know how the situations is for those that took loans from banks before the pandemic. Do I blame u? Dem still dey feed u nau. And na people like u dey come nairaland come beg.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Sojiboi(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2020
Naija and fake news
Please follow my on IG @Bazookablogng
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by OKTolu: 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
Hmmmm we are waiting.....
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 16, 2020
Why is this government always afraid of taking responsibility for whatever they have done. Government of the liars for the liars by the liars
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by mikendie(m): 6:07pm On May 16, 2020
What is the essence of the denial when they will still publish the guidelines a few days from today.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by mikendie(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
They just like to deny everything thing. I don't even know how the news get to the public space and I think that's their major problem.
Gregorian2020:
Why is this government always afraid of taking responsibility for whatever they have done. Government of the liars for the liars by the liars
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by 3kay945(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2020
I miss flying
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by olusma23(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2020
FG should rather give every citizen guidelines to live with this Covid-19. For how many months do we want to continue with lockdown.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by Fragility6: 7:57pm On May 16, 2020
SaintLucia:
see person that still live under the roof of his parents talking of pain. I can see frustration in your life. If only u know how the situations is for those that took loans from banks before the pandemic. Do I blame u? Dem still dey feed u nau. And na people like u dey come nairaland come beg.
E pain am. na so d mata touch u?
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by sirjulius232(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2020
*LAND MEASURING 100 x 100 FOR SALE AT EGBAEN COMMUNITY EKHENWAN BARRACK , FULLY DEVELOPED AND ACCESSIBLE IN BENIN CITY, EDO STATE. INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CALL OR WHATSAPP 08162723395.*
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by AuroraB(f): 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
okomile:
When schools go resume?
...you fit resume. Nobody hold you.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by nkemdi89(f): 10:40pm On May 16, 2020
Fragility6:

u dey learn work for advert company? Go n learn again
It's true , they practice Islamic banking and they offer interest free loan.
Re: FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights by suremanpatriot: 11:59pm On May 16, 2020
Beta.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Commences Pilot Operations / Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. / Equatorial Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.