Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,523 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail (61375 Views)

Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / 30-Year-Old Man Who Fingered 7-Year-Old Girl Granted N500,000 Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Majestybaba92(m): 1:26am On May 17, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Wrong decision! why granting him bail.

Our Judges are only interested in money and not justice

So, he should be sentence to life imprisonment?
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Majestybaba92(m): 1:33am On May 17, 2020
The man is Mike Tyson
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Babanlagenius: 3:23am On May 17, 2020
FuckDaMods:
Nigerians don't like to mind their business, always poking into people's family affairs.
Na una marry the woman for the man? undecided
STFU. In America, you don't do such else you lose everything you have. Stop calling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Yewandequeen(f): 4:20am On May 17, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

500k isn't easy to come by and i am very sure with current economy he cannot afford it. Neither will anyone loan him money to bail himself.

The bail thing is just a push forward and they commot choke from his leg � grin
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by airminem(f): 4:26am On May 17, 2020
My sympathy goes to those people whom are been abused/assualted/beaten police, military, security officials, wives, husbands, children, neighbors, families, inlaws, spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, employer, domestic workers, without it been heard on social media for LACK of reporting

sad
Your voice will be heard one day and justice will PREVAIL (even by social media court)
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Billygee2u: 5:00am On May 17, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Billygee2u: 5:01am On May 17, 2020
DECENCY3:
Granted bail for him to go and complete his unfinish work on that woman.

That man is a tout. His actions shows it all

1 Like

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by abbey621(m): 6:07am On May 17, 2020
Bahamas95:
Oga forget that thing jor, the man is an idi0t. Even if the woman sets fire on his brand new car he don't have the right to beat her up like this, he even went as far as bragging about it on social media. Who does that?

Just imagine say your brother in-law/son-in-law panel beat your sister/daughter like this you go give am standing ovation abi?

The man is wrong but never say never, I've seen and heard about some pretty messed up women over the years.

Ever seen a woman slap your mama and have the police arrest her?
Ever seen one burn your certificates?
Ever seen one put poison inside your food and you caught her?
Ever seen a woman have you raised another man's children for 20 years?
Ever seen a woman sleep with your gateman, driver and neighbors?
Ever seen a woman empty your bank account and sent hired killers after you?
Ever seen a woman come at you with a knife?
Ever seen a woman give you HIV that she got from her lover?

I could go on and on but even the wisest of men can turn beast when the devil lays a hand on his destiny!
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by EricSmallz(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2020
Positivepoint:

Its a crime but democratic dispute so it's civil case.
I am a lawyer, but I am not familiar with this terminology "democratic dispute". If you can enlighten me, I will be so glad. Stay Safe
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Bahamas95(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2020
abbey621:

The man is wrong but never say never, I've seen and heard about some pretty messed up women over the years.

I could go on and on but even the wisest of men can turn beast when the devil lays a hand on his destiny!
I know, even me I find it difficult to control my anger when provoked. Am working on it sha.....The reason am blaming the man is that he was bragging about it on social media, that was so annoying. Must everything be put on social media? He was so stup!d to have done that!

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by abbey621(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2020
Bahamas95:
I know, even me I find it difficult to control my anger when provoked. Am working on it sha.....The reason am blaming the man is that he was bragging about it on social media, that was so annoying. Must everything be put on social media? He was so stup!d to have done that!

Yea like I said if Devil makes someone his personal mission, na dis kind thing dey happen. Anyways make we dey watch the outcome, you might be surprised that the woman will end up saying she loves her husband and does not want court case....HUMANs....Lol.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by definateli: 7:28am On May 17, 2020
buygala:

Nobody is paying 500k...

The person taking him on bail just needs to show the court that he has 500k in his bank account,and is willing to forfeit same to the court if the accused person absconds...

As long as the man appears for his trial, not even a dime will leave his surety's account
Thanks for explaining to those that think he will just pay the money and be left off the hook.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Makanaki127: 7:46am On May 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
So the woman just arrange body put them dey wunjure am, is it that she doesn't have pistle or stool in her kitchen or she couldnt reach it?
If she hit the man with the stool or pistle and the man falls down and die Shey she never enter wahala ni ?
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Odogwu999(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2020
Men as u de beat ur wife's remember she de cook 4 u and anybody wia dy cook 4 u de dangerous anything fit happen. Continue beating useless heavy weight husband beaters
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by olisaEze(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2020
the defendant’s counsel, Mr Mustapha Danesi, urged the court to grant his client bail on the most liberal terms, adding that the matter was as a result of a family crisis.

No oga charge & bail lawyer, it is no longer just a family crises, but ur client is challenging the right of a state in protecting its female citizens on a global platform. Stupid moronic beast! angry
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by ToscanHenry: 10:48am On May 17, 2020
just want you guys to know that they not pay up to 100k for his bail...
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Lovelyn451(f): 11:20am On May 17, 2020
Makanaki127:

If she hit the man with the stool or pistle and the man falls down and die Shey she never enter wahala ni ?
self defence, she'll get justice...
That's why you shouldn't raise hands on anybody cos nobody has monopoly to violence
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Asazwalingwa: 11:52am On May 17, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The offence is bailable my friend.
Look at your laws, it's not a capital offence.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Zodiac61(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2020
I do not have a problem with granting him bail, but why must one of the sureties be a cleric?
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by MhizJoyce(f): 12:29pm On May 17, 2020
VickyRotex:
Stop giving him the popularity he doesn't deserve!

Modified:
For those of you that don't understand, read about "infamy"

Moments like this, attention should be on the victim, not the criminal. You can still pass your message across without giving a criminal the attention they dont deserve.

It's like saying: "oh you can beat anyone, you just need to pay a sum to be granted bail"
Chai...women and attention.
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Positivepoint(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2020
EricSmallz:

I am a lawyer, but I am not familiar with this terminology "democratic dispute". If you can enlighten me, I will be so glad. Stay Safe

Domestic
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by CuteYvonne777: 1:51pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by aishamansur: 4:10pm On May 17, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Have we heard the mans side of the story on why he beat he's wife?
Women are known to very useless these days.

Whatever his story is , makes the beating justified right
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by aishamansur: 4:12pm On May 17, 2020
abbey621:

Same can be said about men also, an eye for an eye makes the world blind
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Mentcee(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2020
grin
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Mentcee(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Ignorance
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Mentcee(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2020
DECENCY3:
Granted bail for him to go and complete his unfinish work on that woman.

That man is a tout. His actions shows it all

So sorry.

I quoted you error instead of quoting the guy above you saying judges are interested in money and not justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by abbey621(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2020
aishamansur:

Same can be said about men also, an eye for an eye makes the world blind

True, anyone can turn into a beast when the unimaginable happens, may God help us all!
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by EricSmallz(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2020
Positivepoint:

Domestic
Oh. Typo
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Afonanno: 8:34pm On May 17, 2020
RealLifePsychic:
Useless Country angry
. U are among the useless country as far as u are in dis same country idiot.....
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by Bolosiye: 9:14pm On May 17, 2020
buygala:

Nobody is paying 500k...

The person taking him on bail just needs to show the court that he has 500k in his bank account,and is willing to forfeit same to the court if the accused person absconds...

As long as the man appears for his trial, not even a dime will leave his surety's account
ok surety! Now i overstand...and does it mean the two sureties are to have 500k worth sum in their acct each. Making total of 1 million? If you put them together.... or are they to have 250k each which makes up the total sum of 500?
"In her ruling, Magistrate Folake Oshin granted the defendant bail in the sum of N500, 000 with two sureties who must be a cleric and a family member to the defendant."
Re: Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail by PropertyBuying(f): 11:03am On May 18, 2020
Orubebe01:
Motor don finally jam egungun
Egungun be kiafu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.