Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

A Pastor Speaks About Sotitobire Church And Court Case - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor Speaks About Sotitobire Church And Court Case (397 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor Speaks About Sotitobire Church And Court Case by kobobay(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2020
I am a concerned pastor who cares about the sheep and their welfare. I am an under shepherd of a local church in Akure, and it pains me that this is happening in the body of Christ. But sometimes it is sad that many people will not listen to simple admonition from their faithful pastors.

The Pastor of Sotitobire Church, Alfa Babatunde of Sotitobire Praising Chapel has been convicted of kidnapping and other crimes last year. But if he is exonerated, and proven innocent, he has lost so much. The case was adjourned to June 2 because AG was not around when he appeared before the court two weeks ago.

But if he is guilty, he will face the full wrath of the court of law without mixture. But I pray that he is not guilty as charged so that he can repent of his wrong theology and do the right thing.

If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to subscribe and enable notifications for my channel so you never miss an upload!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0nHfNOjaUE
Re: A Pastor Speaks About Sotitobire Church And Court Case by petra1(m): 12:26am On May 17, 2020
kobobay:
I am a concerned pastor who cares about the sheep and their welfare. I am an under shepherd of a local church in Akure, and it pains me that this is happening in the body of Christ. But sometimes it is sad that many people will not listen to simple admonition from their faithful pastors.

The Pastor of Sotitobire Church, Alfa Babatunde of Sotitobire Praising Chapel has been convicted of kidnapping and other crimes last year. But if he is exonerated, and proven innocent, he has lost so much. The case was adjourned to June 2 because AG was not around when he appeared before the court two weeks ago.

But if he is guilty, he will face the full wrath of the court of law without mixture. But I pray that he is not guilty as charged so that he can repent of his wrong theology and do the right thing.

If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to subscribe and enable notifications for my channel so you never miss an upload!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0nHfNOjaUE
If you believe a man is innocent until proven guilty . You should not have said you pray he will repent of other wicked things , you are indirectly judging your brother still . what wicked thing did he do

If he praying for Visa is not the same as praying for yahoo fraudsters.
If women strip themselvesto intercede for his release , what makes you think he asked them to do it. Is there a proof to such things . You're indirectly using a man's crisis in advertising your church as better place than his. Its wrong. When we stand for justice let's stand for justice in a just way.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostal Churches Lay More Emphasis ''repent'' / NBA Player Refuses To Kneel For Black Lives Matter, Says It's Against Gospel / Drama As Born Again Sister Attempts To Wake Up A Dead In Hospital And This Happe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.