Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook (32302 Views)

Requesting For Redeployment From HR / Shoprite Workers Embark On Protests In Ibadan, Shut Down Company Indefinitely / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2020
Person dey hungry Una still sack am join, this is ungodly. Perhaps, they are oblivion of what it took her to make the demand on Fbk.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by philipstanley(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2020
callme9mm:
They didn't sign agreements on Facebook, neither did they employ her on Facebook. . I think that's the best punishment for her

Like seriously!!!
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Babisha10(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2020
Supreme Court governor at work..
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by LadySarah: 10:05pm On May 16, 2020
Criptofxt10:
9ja, tyranny governments grin grin

RIP to this innocent monkey grin grin

Chai
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by mannyiyke: 10:06pm On May 16, 2020
callme9mm:
They didn't sign agreements on Facebook, neither did they employ her on Facebook. . I think that's the best punishment for her
Your brain is empty!

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by lamentor78(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2020
After three months still waiting to submit BVN

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by just2endowed: 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
Criptofxt10:

Stop posting this ugly Pic I beg

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Bobyro: 10:11pm On May 16, 2020
post=89626837:
I'm not from imo but I sense a political power play at work here.. this woman choose wrongly. But can't a government be criticised ? What kind of low key tyrant is ruling Imo, does this mean if they were Donald Trump they would burn CNN office?

Anyway make the woman to open blog.
The government of imo is a joke. I'm sorry for the political state of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by apexc4519: 10:16pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 4567378[/color]
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by bishop4life(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2020
Criptofxt10:
when that guy posted that stuff I felt disgusted. for him to even have that dirty butchery shows he is a cannibal. to cap it all I saw Ogun as location then I refused to comment.
RIP to that animal.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Emax911: 10:17pm On May 16, 2020
buygala:
She is lucky she was not sacked...

Requesting Salary on Facebook because na Zuckerberg employ her undecided

I wonder how a lawyer can be so daft... sad

During this Covid depression that people are even grateful to still have a job, this one is embarrassing herself and her employer/Government over three months Salary...This is the worst time to be insistent about salary because everyone knows everyone else including the Government is affected by the Covid induced lack of funds flow..

can you read, or u didn't go to school, she requested through the proposed body below the government the reason y their salary has not been paid and also standing in for others, is that a crime, she felt is not normal, if u were owed 3 months, and u just gave birth with other expenses, u no go ask.....d only thing I see maybe wrong is the meduim(Facebook) which she could have privatized d chat

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Caleb17: 10:18pm On May 16, 2020
Uzodimma keep misbehaving. Mbaka is watching you..
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by buygala(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2020
Emax911:

can you read, or u didn't go to school, she requested through the proposed body below the government the reason y their salary has not been paid and also standing in for others, is that a crime, she felt is not normal, if u were owed 3 months, and u just gave birth with other expenses, u no go ask.....d only thing I see maybe wrong is the meduim(Facebook) which she could have privatized d chat

Good thing that after attacking me, you have realized your folly by yourselfand seen how stupid you are smiley

Next time your employer owes you money, go request it on Instagram smiley
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by hardbody: 10:19pm On May 16, 2020
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/393157-nigerian-journalist-suspended-indefinitely-for-requesting-salary-on-facebook.html

The mafia manager taught me, before taking over a matter or getting involved ask first, what is in it for me and what is in it for them...

That says volumes here....
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by madjune(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2020
Age old worn intimidatory tactic meant to silence the weak.

If she keeps quiet, she would die in silence on her deserved rights.
The govt had better pay her, at least for the sake of her new born baby.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Bellotelli: 10:21pm On May 16, 2020
The same governor who just gave out 20 SUVS to the state judges has been owing... There was Hope

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by HeadShot: 10:22pm On May 16, 2020
buygala:

During this Covid depression that people are even grateful to still have a job, this one is embarrassing herself and her employer/Government over three months Salary...This is the worst time to be insistent about salary because everyone knows everyone else including the Government is affected by the Covid induced lack of funds flow..

With people like you

Nigeria will remain cursed

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Freebills12: 10:23pm On May 16, 2020
buygala:

Three months salary!!! Pray never to experience such...

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by edoairways: 10:25pm On May 16, 2020
buygala:

That is no excuse. She worked for those months owed and has been on duty since the partial lockdown started

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 16, 2020
Med ooh.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Emax911: 10:30pm On May 16, 2020
buygala:

Good thing that after attacking me, you have realized your folly by yourselfand seen how stupid you are smiley

Next time your employer owes you money, go request it on Instagram smiley

you are countering ur self, read ur comments and the post again, to brief u a bit how can u be saying someone been owed 3 months salary and requesting for it is INSENSITIVE, and please if u don't know the use or meaning of that word, don use again.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:31pm On May 16, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
Naija, omo guyz dey hustle for FTC ooo grin, me wey I believe say na me first to comment, which position I even meet myself, e be like say na no30 grin grin Boyz are not smiling.

it doesn't add anything to ur bank account.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by olazy6(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2020
Chai
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Goalnaldo(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2020
So she should not complain about not been her salary for three months. Power is really on the side of the oppressors!
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by KingRabota: 10:47pm On May 16, 2020
I wonder what would happen if she decides to sue?
Nigeria na correct shithouse.
3 months salary and the bombiclats in power have the effrontery to be mentioning embarrassment. We the people are not serious

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 16, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:
[right][/right]

Oppressive tendencies by our so-call democratic government what l found most funny is this why the older ones lack ideas to rule the younger ones are tyrants of the highest order na wa oo
Nigeria is yet to recover from Military rule , the old generation still have that mindset,that's why they rule like tyrants.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by SeriouslySense(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2020
what a country.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 16, 2020
Nigerian Governors need to be leashed. They are literally power crazy and are out of control.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Daintydan: 10:57pm On May 16, 2020
buygala:

I wish you had some gray matter still remaining in your head.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by jamesbridget13(f): 11:03pm On May 16, 2020
I thought they said shit can't happen in Imo State! What's this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Promoted Ahead Of My Superior / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter / If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.