Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook (32312 Views)

Requesting For Redeployment From HR / Shoprite Workers Embark On Protests In Ibadan, Shut Down Company Indefinitely / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by kunletexs: 3:45pm On May 17, 2020
Are Nigerian government mad? See me see wahala. What nonsense embarrassment? Is that governor stupid? May corona visit him, his family and the family of the person wey write that foolish suspension.

3months, no pay, she didn't insult you, she even prise the daft governor. Why are theses foolish governor always feeling entitled like them be all in all.? Which one is more embarrassing; not paying workers salary for 3 months or getting called our in facebook?

The media were not reporting the foolish governor for 3 months, no body knew and yet you open your mouth to say it embarrassment. God punish your mouth that said that.

You have suspended her now, shame would now catch you to pay them. God punish you well if you now decided to pay that salary now.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Successrole(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2020

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Coolgent(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
Meanwhile Governor Tambuwal had directed the state ministry of finance to start paying May salary tomorrow monday 18 may, considering the forthcoming eid fitr
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by stormborn28(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2020
buygala:
She is lucky she was not sacked...

Requesting Salary on Facebook because na Zuckerberg employ her undecided

I wonder how a lawyer can be so daft... sad

During this Covid depression that people are even grateful to still have a job, this one is embarrassing herself and her employer/Government over three months Salary...This is the worst time to be insistent about salary because everyone knows everyone else including the Government is affected by the Covid induced lack of funds flow..

you need sense... That government of IMO is stupid. I believe the governor still collect his salary even in this COVID-19

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by momysgirly(f): 4:17am On May 18, 2020
buygala:
She is lucky she was not sacked...

Requesting Salary on Facebook because na Zuckerberg employ her undecided

I wonder how a lawyer can be so daft... sad

During this Covid depression that people are even grateful to still have a job, this one is embarrassing herself and her employer/Government over three months Salary...This is the worst time to be insistent about salary because everyone knows everyone else including the Government is affected by the Covid induced lack of funds flow..

Salary of February, March n April if na you, u won't take it
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by sudhirlucky: 4:27am On May 18, 2020
NHAI is one of the Indian govt Institution which provides thousands of jobs every year, You can check latest Job Vacancies at NHAI India

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Hot Tempered Colleague / I Was Promoted Ahead Of My Superior / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.