Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: (2198 Views)

How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by frozen70(f): 1:54pm On May 17, 2020
mrfree:

Make una come out

You are married for 20 years, you and hubby only have three beautiful girls. His family are the type that believe a male child is more important and a must have. So you feel terrible that you haven't given your husband a male child. He assures you that he is okay without a male child...
Hubby falls ill and critically requires a kidney transplant or he will die and you turn out to be a match, because you love him you decide you will donate your other kidney to him. One day in preparation to go to the hospital for surgery you where getting all paperwork sorted out. You come across your husband Will and you go through it and you find out that your husband has 3 boys with one woman like that and he left 90% of his wealth for those boys and their mother and only leaving 10% for your own girls and you.

- What will you do??
- Would you still give him your kidney??
- How will you handle the whole situation??

I will not give him my kidney

Let him sort it for himself

1 Like

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by Mizwisdom(f): 2:04pm On May 17, 2020
mrfree:

Make una come out

You are married for 20 years, you and hubby only have three beautiful girls. His family are the type that believe a male child is more important and a must have. So you feel terrible that you haven't given your husband a male child. He assures you that he is okay without a male child...
Hubby falls ill and critically requires a kidney transplant or he will die and you turn out to be a match, because you love him you decide you will donate your other kidney to him. One day in preparation to go to the hospital for surgery you where getting all paperwork sorted out. You come across your husband Will and you go through it and you find out that your husband has 3 boys with one woman like that and he left 90% of his wealth for those boys and their mother and only leaving 10% for your own girls and you.

- What will you do??

This story reminds me of a woman who we suspect killed her husband.
As a kid, my neighbor had 3 male kids. The man is an FG worker so he was posted to Port Harcourt, do you know this man started another family there? how did we discover this? they posted this guy again to another state where my dad was briefly posted to. The guy had four more kids with his mistress and she was heavily pregnant for the 5th. These kids looked like him so he couldn't hide their paternity. Tongues soon started wagging and the wife later heard, the man died a few months after (suspect his wife)

I will not give him my kidney grin and on his sick bed I will make him change his Will(if he's rich), some men are poor while their wives are richer. If I'm richer than him, I will pack my things, carry my children and leave grin no need to change will as my own property is enough for their future comfort

2 Likes

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by Mariangeles(f): 2:49pm On May 17, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
The mothers and wives of the 90's will mostly react differently from the Mothers of this millennia.

Majority of the former will likely react this way..

Have a heart to heart talk wit their spouse before the operation telling him of her discoveries and nevertheless still willing to go under the table for him cos of their bond.

While Majority of the later as we can see from the comments above will not undertake such venture, and if they do, will do so for ulterior motives.

Be it as it may, the situation above can only be handled by a virtuous woman.

I still beg to know what really happened to the motherhood of this millennia... Times have changed for a fact.

God Bless the Mothers of the 90's.

Akuko
What manner of heart wrenching betrayal...

Even Judas suffered the consequence for betraying Jesus.
"Heart to heart talk" indeed!

1 Like

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by Ybaby: 3:12pm On May 17, 2020
Will advise the woman to sell the Kidney to him for 90% of his wealth and not to mention what she saw to the kids till they are adults.

Legal contracts drawn and signed - all legal angles checked. If he is not signing then she cannot give small hair from her head.

She will also need to STOP eating at home if they prefer to stay married.
Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by yomi007k(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2020
Hathor5:

Are you ok?

Sure. More ok than you are.

1 Like

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by sisisioge: 3:56pm On May 17, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
The mothers and wives of the 90's will mostly react differently from the Mothers of this millennia.

Have a heart to heart talk wit their spouse before the operation telling him of her discoveries and nevertheless still willing to go under the table for him cos of their bond.

While Majority of the later as we can see from the comments above will not undertake such venture, and if they do, will do so for ulterior motives.

I still beg to know what really happened to the motherhood of this millennia... Times have changed for a fact.

Now that you mentioned it...I think since she has equal children with the other woman, she should kukuma just give her kidney first, then discuss later. A good woman should be ready to suffer herself and her children for her husband. After all it is just a kidney she's giving. My grandma gave so much more to my grandpa of blessed memories despite him taking on another wife jare tongue
Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by TheArchangel(f): 4:07pm On May 17, 2020
A kidney cost between 60,000-262,000 dollars in the black market. Do the maths. If he is buying, I'll consider selling. Pure business. The marriage is already over anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by Mindlog: 5:01pm On May 17, 2020
sisisioge:

Now that you mentioned it...I think since she has equal children with the other woman, she should kukuma just give her kidney first, then discuss later. A good woman should be ready to suffer herself and her children for her husband. After all it is just a kidney she's giving. My grandma gave so much more to my grandpa of blessed memories despite him taking on another wife jare tongue

A good woman is not one who accepts to be used as a toilet roll. If it is just a kidney, then I believe the husband can afford to buy one without needing one from the wife he has demeaned.

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by sisisioge: 5:52pm On May 17, 2020
Mindlog:

A good woman is not one who accepts to be used as a toilet roll. If it is just a kidney, then I believe the husband can afford to buy one without needing one from the wife he has demeaned.

Dont spoil the flow nau... The definition of a good woman is almost akin to doormat nowadays. The poor woman should give her kidney to the man who cheated on her and still decided to cheat her children off their inheritance even in death...let's not even begin to calculate her contributions to "his" properties o. She must kill herself on top of him or even run the risk of making her children motherless because that's what is expected of a good woman. Whew! One day, all of us will assemble in front of God and lay it all out grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by Sixfeetbelle: 6:11pm On May 17, 2020
mrfree:

Make una come out

- What will you do??

This is pure betrayal on the man's part, love be damned. My decision will be to leave him and end the marriage. I won't give him my kidney and I'll make sure to tell him to his face why I had a change of heart.
Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by Mindlog: 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
sisisioge:

Dont spoil the flow nau... The definition of a good woman is almost akin to doormat nowadays. The poor woman should give her kidney to the man who cheated on her and still decided to cheat her children off their inheritance even in death...let's not even begin to calculate her contributions to "his" properties o. She must kill herself on top of him or even run the risk of making her children motherless because that's what is expected of a good woman. Whew! One day, all of us will assemble in front of God and lay it all out grin grin grin

Ok, I understand.
Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by loveliveshere: 8:00pm On May 17, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Can you even hear yourself out. You are talking in the rubbish dear
Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by loveliveshere: 8:02pm On May 17, 2020
sisisioge:

Are you even minding them. The average man wants a docile dog in a woman body. They want all the benefits of a good woman without being a good man in return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by DonroxyII: 3:13am On May 18, 2020
mrfree:

Make una come out

- What will you do??
An average Woman will reverse donating her kidney and quietly kill the husband ... Iza simple world grin .... Now, She change the Will , give herself and children 90% and the other 10% ...

She live with her kids happily after .... end of stories !!
Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by DonroxyII: 3:15am On May 18, 2020
incogni2o:

Typically people would say No.

But I will go on and give the kidney.

But make sure my girls are so succesful, The Fathers wealth becomes trash. I will also have to let the girls know about thier Father's deeds.
You be Jesus ni grin

Me, I will withhold my kidney ... Nonsense .... cheesy
Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by DonroxyII: 3:18am On May 18, 2020
Hathor5:
He will re-write the will before he gets my kidney. I won't say more.

But how is it possible to hide another family for so many years? I have never understood it. undecided
Rewrite Will ke .... Let that Kidney has a price ... He will wire all the property to your name and you sell them all of ...

Donate the kidney, give him 10% from the proceed of the property to take care of himself ... give the other wife 25% for her and her boys ... Carry ya daughters and Japa with 65% .... Make una no see again for life grin
Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by DonroxyII: 3:19am On May 18, 2020
Hathor5:

Do you understand what it means to have your kidney removed? People talk about it like it is a haircut.
No mind am, If you donate one and the one remaining should fail ... na wahala be that !!

1 Like

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by Hathor5(f): 9:54am On May 18, 2020
DonroxyII:
Rewrite Will ke .... Let that Kidney has a price ... He will wire all the property to your name and you sell them all of ...

Donate the kidney, give him 10% from the proceed of the property to take care of himself ... give the other wife 25% for her and her boys ... Carry ya daughters and Japa with 65% .... Make una no see again for life grin

That's more like what I had in mind but your plan is more generous. grin
Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by DonroxyII: 10:51am On May 18, 2020
Hathor5:

That's more like what I had in mind but your plan is more generous. grin
Exactly, u still need to satisfy God now!!

1 Like

Re: Put Yourself In A Woman's Position And Respond To This Poser Below: by Hathor5(f): 4:13pm On May 18, 2020
DonroxyII:
Exactly, u still need to satisfy God now!!

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dream Wedding / Help I'm Suicidal. / How Much Does It Cost To Carry Out A Divorce Proceeding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.