Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (103099 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by FisayoEkiti(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!

NB: To all quoting me, Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state who has been snapping and uploading pictures of Diobu allover the internet is living in Diobu and has confirmed that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians living in Diobu are Igbos from SE Nigeria. He has the stats..

mail him to confirm : fanfan725@gmail.com
I think ikwerre people answer chika more..I had one ikwerre babe answer that...I'm not Igbo though
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 17, 2020
Correcto:
Dragging or buying? I am not Ibo but I know how Ibos behave base on little experience with them..
I currently school in one of the Igbo States... Them dey always wan claim everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ibiso1986: 11:12am On May 17, 2020
Miller4mee:
A lot is happening in rivers state, the governor is doing is own too, I don't understand what the police in rivers state are doing. I was robbed at onne at gun point and my Lexus RX300 ash color with registration number LND828ER. Chassis number 1mz4345453. VIN : JT6GF10U3X0035509. I reported the case in onne police station up till now I didn't hear anything from the police.
you didn't install trackers?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by 24SEVEN: 11:13am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

There is nothing like 55%.. People in diobu are all Rivers...
you can't even identify your people again.. A whole lot of Rivers people bear Igbo names and surname complete.

Everyone living in PH knows that Diobu has the highest concentration of IPOB members. That is where the military always barricade whenever IPOB want to start madness.. If you don't know, ask.. Ikokwu, okija, emenike, azikiwe, elechi, amaigbo, ojoto, iloabuchi, Kampala etc are littered with Igbos.. I can't lie, what do I have to gain??
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

We reject the barren land of Rivers, where oil spillage make them go hunger... Igbo land started from Imo river
Thank you o... Reject our land.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by UKBobo(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Rivers is southsouth not south east... Bitch

Cultism no dey for Enugu - ESUT abi.

Attention puta : get off my posts before your sphincter vessel blows.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

Everyone living in PH knows that Diobu has the highest concentration of IPOB members. That is where the military always barricade whenever IPOB want to start madness.. If you don't know, ask.. Ikokwu, okija, emenike, azikiwe, elechi, amaigbo, ojoto, iloabuchi, Kampala etc are littered with Igbos.. I can't lie, what do I have to gain??
You stand to gain online empathy and support from the ignorant ones...
You guys are always out there claiming everywhere. Go and develop your own region and be proud of it

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by josh1998(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2020
I repeat cry no one is safe in nigeria cool
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by paqman: 11:18am On May 17, 2020
FisayoEkiti:

Funny a thing both of them are in the extremes of Nigeria territory, while one bounds the Atlantic the other bounds the desert , what a resounding coincidence embarassed
they thougt they had good escape plan that is why they have an high rate of criminal cases
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by franugo(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2020
younghartz:
She will suffer PSTD for the rest of her life

it's PTSD bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by legitnow: 11:22am On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Blasphemy..... Any rivers indigene is not igbo

U are stupid.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Topsic70: 11:22am On May 17, 2020
Coldie:

Is chibuike Amaechi an Igbo man?
No, he's a Fulani man

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Fragility6: 11:22am On May 17, 2020
Asquare84:

During the tenure of wike that cultism, kidnapping and armes robbery become a norm in river state, yet the governor is not doing anything
keep quiet if u know nutin about rivers.Cultism has always bin dier problem even before amaechi came in to power talkless of Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2020
Topsic70:

No, he's a Fulani man
A Fulani from Katsina
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Justice35: 11:26am On May 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

Who else dey bear Igbo names other than Igbos?

Ever seen a Yoruba or Hausa bearing Emeka, Chidi, Obinna etc? angry

Savage cannibals!
ikweres and etches do bear Igbo names but are not Igbo's....e.g amaechi and co.......so mind you not every body that bears Igbo name is really Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by AirstarKane(f): 11:26am On May 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
DIOBU is something else.
Almost every Family in DIOBU has a representative cult member...
The CULTISTS use Landmarks as boundaries distinguishing a well dominated area from another controlled area.
People always PACK out of DIOBU....
You hardly see anyone packing into DIOBU..
BROTHERS fight each other and destroy family properties due to involvement in partisan cultism
Man is a tripartite being which means everyhuman has a spirit dwelling in him to do certain things. It might not be murder, it might even be a thing as lying or anger etc. It only takes one with the mind of Jesus Christ to do away with these acts. If not everyone of us has a trait that's in enemity with God and his way of life.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Francixchinex(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2020
I was very lucky to have stayed in mile one diobu for 7 months during my industrial training exercise without any negative experience.
I used to leave for work around 5am in order to meet up with company bus. Every day when I came back from work, I will be hearing stories of people who were murdered that day. It was really scary but I emboldened my self and finished without any such encounter. Diobu is simply a lions den.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by blackboy(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2020
Cultism is rampant in higher institutions even technical school. Solution will be when cultist off campus and in schools are hunted down like Boko Haram and armed robbers, kidnappers that they are will ppl realise cultism is a crime and a no no
olisaEze:
In the first place, what is "matching ground" that they’re fighting over the right to collect from traders?

Land way no bi ur papa carry d sand sand come planet earth, and land way e still die leave!

This cycle of cultism related violence cannot end in Rivers State until the leaders invest massively in free education up to technical school, so we don’t just churn out certificate bearers but entrepreneurs. Who wan reason confra meeting when he has to be up early to meet demands of clients/customers!

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by MCIU: 11:32am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why Mega Churches In United States are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!

NB: To all quoting me, Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state who has been snapping and uploading pictures of Diobu allover the internet is living in Diobu and has confirmed that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians living in Diobu are Igbos from SE Nigeria. He has the stats..

Meaning
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Elvis778(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2020
loveyou123:
God... sometimes things happen in Nigeria like its a movie
Ah swear, sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is an action movie set, or maybe an escape room....
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Farki: 11:34am On May 17, 2020
humilitypays:
The 10 most dangerous cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Borno

2.) Yola

3.) Zamfara

4.) Jos

5.) Benue

6.) Portharcourt

7.) Abeokuta & Ijebu-Ode; den of ritualists & traditionalists killers

8.) Southern Kaduna

9.) Aba & Benin City

10.) Zamfara and Katsina

The 10 most peaceful cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Lagos (minus Ikorodu, Boundary area near Ogun state, Badagry)

2.) Abuja

3.) Owerri

4.) Enugu

5.) Uyo

6.) Asaba

7.) Ibadan (minus some areas)

8.) Oshogbo

9.) Ado Ekiti, Awka, Abakaliki

10.) Umuahia

But you said Zamfara twice na.

Wait... did you just say Lagos is peaceful? shocked

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2020
LostAddict:

If Owerri and Asaba is safe then Port Harcourt is also safe. As for Umahia come and see for yourself, stop hiding behind the keyboard.
Umuahia is primary school
Nothing is happening there
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 17, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

Umuahia is primary school
Nothing is happening there

I am all smiles. No be everything dey enter news, e get why. Just come Umudike, the rest go be story.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by preciousgt(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2020
Coldie:
The guy was a cultist, killed by opposition cultists. After he was killed his fellow cult members came out and started harrasing people and destroying cars. That red car with the glass destroyed was caused by his cult members who came out to protest. As they were protesting they started obtaining the whole street, if u come across them by mistake they might take ur phone

Be a man? no. You say na cult u want do abi?

Enjoy, even the gf let her enjoy too. Its these stup1d gfs that are those girls that know they are dating a cultist but still continue, then tomorrow if u have small issues with them they start threatening u that there bf would deal with u

Hmmmmm[color=#006600]
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!

And where do all those kalabaris n ikweres wey full diobu dey live?inside water abi?
No matter how much u distort d truth, most of them in diobu are rivers indigenes. Talking about collectin matching ground money,no be indigenes dey collect matching ground?? My bestie schooled in RUST and her aunts Kalabari women refused packing frm their family house diobu bcuz they r landladies.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

Who else dey bear Igbo names other than Igbos?

Ever seen a Yoruba or Hausa bearing Emeka, Chidi, Obinna etc? angry

Savage cannibals!
# dis illiterate "chibuike amaechi" is Igbo name but he's ikwerre. Many rivers indigenes,mostly ikwerres bear Igbo names. You must be a cannibal to know one.#nyamu nyamu
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2020
LostAddict:

I am all smiles. No be everything dey enter news, e get why. Just come Umudike, the rest go be story.

Umudike and childish cultism
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by PHijo(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

He said not that it is.

Try and differentiate politics from reality.

Moreover you need to take my advice as the standard as what should be.

There is NOTHING like differentiating politics from reality. His first and last names are Igbo, he said he is Igbo. We should respect that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.