Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (103108 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by 24kmagic: 9:38am On May 17, 2020
Coldie:

E get person way tell the girl to go friend cultist?

Guy, e be like say you Sabi that deceased wella o. Gist us na
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2020
They need to arrest the angel that was given the contract to create Nigeria this is getting out of hands angry. RiP
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 17, 2020
matching ground war?

How do you extort money from hardworking traders to fund your fake lifestyle?

Shame to the girlfriend, dating a man that cannot work to provide for you but only extorts money from other people to feed you.

Matching ground money is people sweat, a curse follows it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2020
Absolutely true!
ChiefAfonja:

They are everywhere just pray make e no start from your area grin
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

There is nothing like 55%.. People in diobu are all Rivers...
you can't even identify your people again.. A whole lot of Rivers people bear Igbo names and surname complete.
Tell him o, Igbo people are always dragging land everywhere...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 17, 2020
humilitypays:
The 10 most dangerous cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Borno

2.) Yola

3.) Zamfara

4.) Jos

5.) Benue

6.) Portharcourt

7.) Abeokuta & Ijebu-Ode; den of ritualists & traditionalists killers

8.) Southern Kaduna

9.) Aba & Benin City

10.) Zamfara and Katsina

The 10 most peaceful cities to live in Nigeria are:

1.) Lagos (minus Ikorodu, Boundary area near Ogun state, Badagry)

2.) Abuja

3.) Owerri

4.) Enugu

5.) Uyo

6.) Asaba

7.) Ibadan (minus some areas)

8.) Oshogbo

9.) Ado Ekiti, Awka, Abakaliki

10.) Umuahia
This is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2020
Are u serious? So you are saying that the young man may be a cultist or is it possibly a mistaken identity case?
EVILFOREST:
DIOBU is something else.
Almost every Family in DIOBU has a representative cult member...
The CULTISTS use Landmarks as boundaries distinguishing a well dominated area from another controlled area.
People always PACK out of DIOBU....
You hardly see anyone packing into DIOBU..
BROTHERS fight each other and destroy family properties due to involvement in partisan cultism
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by AfroKnight: 9:53am On May 17, 2020
Diobu na gangster paradise. Confam mad people dey there.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by AkinlaluAdeyemi(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2020
Interrogate the Lady.. She may be the source of d evil accomplishment
Numero9:
The police in Rivers state is currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the gruesome murder of a young man, Leonard Chika, in front of his girlfriend in the Mile 3 axis of Diobu in Port Harcourt the state capital on Friday. May 15.

Facebook user, Ezebunwo Ichemati, who shared the story online, wrote:

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:55am On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

All your state na part of...part of.

Today they are Ikwerre... fullstop
So Nigerians stopped being africans after becoming country abi
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Switch07(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2020
Bobyro:

Bros rivers no be igbo.

But they have some part who speak igbo...it's like telling me kwara state isn't yoruba because they're not in the south west

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 9:59am On May 17, 2020
The blood of the innocents is crying out in Rivers State. Posterity will not judge their politicians right. They turned that state into full bred kill zone , all to attain power which is transient. Nigeria as a whole, is a lost cause. This generation is 10 times 'badder' than the preceding one .
Be the change you seej
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2020
Lostz:

cultism was inherited from the Ameachi administration. it is even a bit better now. some local government like onelga were unlivable after the 2015 election. you can get shot for wearing a PDP/APC cap
You are damn right, I remember my client gave me an APC cap, I wore the cap immediately but as I was about driving out of his house, he called me back and advised me to remove the cap for my safety. I burnt the cap when I got home.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ugo4u: 10:00am On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No he is not.
He is Ikwerre.
Stop spreading fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFwj28U8eQE

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by alphaRego01(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2020
bleeped up.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 17, 2020
ugo4u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFwj28U8eQE
Go and look for another thing.
This is not an evidence in anyway possible.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by PHijo(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No he is not.

He is Ikwerre.

Stop spreading fake news.

He said he is Igbo. This is not fake news.
Either the Ikwerre are Igbo or he is an Igbo who happens to be Ikwerre. Whatever angle you choose to see it , Amaechi said he is Igbo.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by MadelnNigeria: 10:06am On May 17, 2020
Exmilitant:
The Jehovah's Witness studing the bible with me mentioned something like this, he said it was signs of the last days.
David was the 1st to form a group; rebellious one against the throne.
He is was the 1st cultist. With that said, can we say end time started at the period of David?
There is no such thing as end time. The world will remain now and forever more

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

He said he is Igbo. This is not fake news.
Either the Ikwerre are Igbo or he is an Igbo who happens to be Ikwerre. Whatever angle you choose to see it , Amaechi said he is Igbo.

Just stop spreading the unverifiable info for now.

You can say Amaechi is Ikwerre or a Rivers man..

That's is okay and more perfect.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:12am On May 17, 2020
jodeci:

The blood of abandoned properties is on the loose in Diobu. I have never seen a place so dirty and lawless as Diobu area of PH. The area breeds criminals,cultist and harlots. Anyone that eventually becomes a graduate never returns to the area again.
So true, I know someone grin
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by PHijo(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Just stop spreading the unverifiable info for now.

You can say Amaechi is Ikwerre or a Rivers man..

That's is okay and more perfect.

No, I won't! He said he is Igbo. I won't deny him of his Igbo heritage.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
DIOBU is something else.
Almost every Family in DIOBU has a representative cult member...
The CULTISTS use Landmarks as boundaries distinguishing a well dominated area from another controlled area.
People always PACK out of DIOBU....
You hardly see anyone packing into DIOBU..
BROTHERS fight each other and destroy family properties due to involvement in partisan cultism
diobu is the most unhealthy place to raise children.
If you do,you are on your own.
Even from primary school cultism will be in their mind.
When the boys graduate from street cult they will enlist into ogboni.
Especially mile3 chigbu street and azikiwe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 17, 2020
PHijo:

No, I won't! He said he is Igbo. I won't deny him of his Igbo heritage.

It seems you are another troublemaker on nairaland that doesn't want to abide by simple instructions and rule.

I wonder what is hard is doing as advised.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:18am On May 17, 2020
Wicked souls. RIP
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 10:19am On May 17, 2020
Diobu.

It's no news. It's a norm.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2020
hoMegas:
Very sad, Governor Nyesom woke needs to do something about this, instead of demolishing people's hotels up and down
from 1999 Rivers State is governed by cultists governors.
Peter Odili institutionalized cultism,ameachi and wike who happened to be diobu trained cultists continued the work.
It's a hopeless situation.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2020
supercase1:

And you are an exmillitant are you not a sign of the last days grin
Ex if you don't mind.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 10:19am On May 17, 2020
engrchykae:
from 1999 Rivers State is governed by cultists governors.
Peter Odili institutionalized cultism,ameachi and wike who happened to be diobu trained cultists continued the work.
It's a hopeless situation.

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by LtChisom: 10:20am On May 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

Who else dey bear Igbo names other than Igbos?

Ever seen a Yoruba or Hausa bearing Emeka, Chidi, Obinna etc? angry

Savage cannibals!
Mods shey una dey see this one that has come, if I attack either his tribe either as smellers or religion as bloody, I'll be banned but you left this.
Continue what am thinking about you go soon reach you for physical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.