Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (103112 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 17, 2020
Nwodosis:

You are damn right, I remember my client gave me an APC cap, I wore the cap immediately but as I was about driving out of his house, he called me back and advised me to remove the cap for my safety. I burnt the cap when I got home.

the death of Chiboy, Don Waney and some members of their gang brought the little peace in onelga.

I was working on a project there back then. almost everyday you wake up to hear that people have been butchered in their sleep

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2020
JastSiryin:
He's mad... So they didn't murder people when Jesus was on earth abi? angry
Stop the insults! Everything he said was proof from the bible.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Correcto: 10:22am On May 17, 2020
Who made the count? You? Una go just dey give stat anyhow.
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by LtChisom: 10:23am On May 17, 2020
Anny505:
Diobu

Leave cultism dem no go hear, naw small boys go use you dey count scores. I hear say scores na 4:1 now sef
Between which cult groups; ayes, vikings, apache, eiye, jurists, mafs, burkina faso, etc
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

See this one. About 55% of people residing in Diobu are Igbos. So why are you surprised with the names.. Isn't Chika an everyday Igbo name?? stop looking for conversation abeg!!!
his name is chika and he is ikwerre, when you tell him that he is Igbo he will tell you that the ikwerre came from Edo.
Am not arguing with them though because even Edo loves cultism so the ikwerre people might be right after all.

11 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by LtChisom: 10:23am On May 17, 2020
Mariangeles:
What a nightmare in daytime! embarassed

Like I said before, River State is the bloodiest state in Nigeria.
And bornu is new england?
Rivers shed approximately 52 litres of blood in a week whereas bornu sheds barrels of blood in 3 three days, and you still came to that conclusion.
Are you high?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2020
Mariangeles:
What a nightmare in daytime! embarassed

Like I said before, River State is the bloodiest state in Nigeria.

What about Bornu State?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Correcto: 10:25am On May 17, 2020
Dragging or buying? I am not Ibo but I know how Ibos behave base on little experience with them..
CeoMYN:

Tell him o, Igbo people are always dragging land everywhere...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Miller4mee: 10:25am On May 17, 2020
A lot is happening in rivers state, the governor is doing is own too, I don't understand what the police in rivers state are doing. I was robbed at onne at gun point and my Lexus RX300 ash color with registration number LND828ER. Chassis number 1mz4345453. VIN : JT6GF10U3X0035509. I reported the case in onne police station up till now I didn't hear anything from the police.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 10:27am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:
Rivers State and crime.. .they'll bear Igbo names and be committing.. Igbos have suffered.

If minority Lang & name thieves commit....it's Igbo
If true Igbos commit....it's Igbo.
Cult breeders. .

See how they kill an innocent man.. RIP.

THIS is why I say Rivers State and Deltas are not Igbo. Let us know how to manage our 5states. These SS Igbo names bearing Benin people always rub our identity on the mud.... They are not part of us

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Xclusiveme: 10:28am On May 17, 2020
Its very sad to see cultist still been a cultist when their mate are hustling to make it in life and drive good cars and live in a good home and they are there being useless
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Ebukax(f): 10:28am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:
Rivers State and crime.. .they'll bear Igbo names and be committing.. Igbos have suffered.

If minority Lang & name thieves commit....it's Igbo
If true Igbos commit....it's Igbo.
Cult breeders. .

See how they kill an innocent man.. RIP.
You made so much sense, they will tell you that they are not Igbo's but they bear Igbo names and they will commit and the true Igbo bloods will bear the consequences of what they know nothing about.
We need to wake up and disassociate our selves from them

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 10:29am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

Idiot PH people answer Igbo names but they are not part of us.... Yoruba/ijaw he goat
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by LtChisom: 10:31am On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ikwerre people are part of the igbo ethnic group and their language is a sub dialect of the igbo language.Also,they were part of the old eastern region.
Since dem never gree say dem be igbos, they ain't for now and a separate tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by nanauju(f): 10:31am On May 17, 2020
24SEVEN:

Please don't deny ur state o. U folks are known for crime and violence on the everyday news
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 10:32am On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
It's definitely an igbo name

Chibuike is not an Igbo man.. He is Ikwerre.

Our Igbo land started from Ohaji/Egbema LGA in Imo
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 10:33am On May 17, 2020
Asquare84:

During the tenure of wike that cultism, kidnapping and armes robbery become a norm in river state, yet the governor is not doing anything
because he's a number one cultist. just like bubu is doing nothing about Fulani herdsmen
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Badestman: 10:34am On May 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

Who else dey bear Igbo names other than Igbos?

Ever seen a Yoruba or Hausa bearing Emeka, Chidi, Obinna etc? angry

Savage cannibals!

Fool Rivers people bear Igbo names and they are not part of us.

Is Herbert Macauley and English man... Ewure
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 10:34am On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Chibuike is not an Igbo man.. He is Ikwerre.

Our Igbo land started from Ohaji/Egbema LGA in Imo
See denial! grin
I'm sure a cock must've crowed more than 3 times now

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ugo4u: 10:34am On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go and look for another thing.
This is not an evidence in anyway possible.
lol!! Here is another, former Sec Gen of Ohaneze Uche Okwukwu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d4VwLVVXpA
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Hamburgfinest(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2020
Numero9:
The police in Rivers state is currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the gruesome murder of a young man, Leonard Chika, in front of his girlfriend in the Mile 3 axis of Diobu in Port Harcourt the state capital on Friday. May 15.

Facebook user, Ezebunwo Ichemati, who shared the story online, wrote:
Rivers of death rules by emperor nwike

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2020
greatbuc:
An innocent cultist? You have to avail him of every participation in cult activities before tagging him innocent. But I'll wait till investigation is over before I say my mind
Exactly my sentiments.

I was looking for the part of the story that totally vindicates him as innocent. They didn't say how they arrived at the logic of mistaken identity.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by PHijo(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

It seems you are another troublemaker on nairaland that doesn't want to abide by simple instructions and rule.

I wonder what is hard is doing as advised.

Why should I take your advice? Amaechi said he is Igbo and I will stand on what he said.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by subcbouy: 10:37am On May 17, 2020
diobu is evil Forest where all trees are cursed. It is because of this that parents don't want their children come around when they have gone to school, can you imagine that?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by AK481(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2020
The taxi owner sharperly carry am come down.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by byteem: 10:37am On May 17, 2020
ObongBona:
The girl may have useful information. Such a lawless country, just pray he gets justice. But it's most likely going to be from his creator not the Nigeria Police.

Evil people .. so arrest the poor girl naa.. and torture her to get the useful information .. anuofia.. ewu..
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Miracle1991: 10:38am On May 17, 2020
Iam surprised that the useless media did not call fulani name. I thought every crime in the south is committed by fulani herdmen.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2020
I don't support cultism at all at all because the moment you join, know your days are numbered
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by RemoveKebab: 10:39am On May 17, 2020
Badestman:

Fool Rivers people bear Igbo names and they are not part of us.

Is Herbert Macauley and English man... Ewure
But when Biafra issue comes you peeps will like to claim them abi?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You said it all.
the same time happened in enugu,chimaroke institutionalized cultism, Sullivan have no time for them,he rather encouraged nightlife.
Then ugwuanyi don't even know whether they exist,now anti cult is Killing the boys chimaroke brought up.
Now the idiots hate the current governor calling him names such as mama, woman governor because he has no time for them.
Chimaroke was paying cultists entitlements imagine.
The funny thing people don't know is that cultism breeds WEAK MEN and causes lack of unity in the greater community.
This is why herdsmen have been operating downsouth because our youths are divided into axemen and Vikings.
African youths are now identified by their useless cults.
If this trend had been in play during the 60s,trust me we won't be able to attain political Independence.

Look at ipob for example they are what they are because they are a cult to themselves.
Cultism is a place where weak men seek validation.
They are very despicable,you have a problem with your fellow man,you can't take it one on one with your fellow man, next thing the cowards will shout around mate!!!!!!!!!!!
Me am a dangerous Jew,I will take care of any idiot in a Solo.
This way you can't be traced.
The funny thing cultists don't know is that they are compromised,lots of security agents as members.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Hamburgfinest(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2020
Numero9:
The police in Rivers state is currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the gruesome murder of a young man, Leonard Chika, in front of his girlfriend in the Mile 3 axis of Diobu in Port Harcourt the state capital on Friday. May 15.

Facebook user, Ezebunwo Ichemati, who shared the story online, wrote:

Rivers of death rules by emperor Nwike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.