Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Lady I Patronized Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Patronized Yesterday (3641 Views)

I Patronized Prostitutes In My Street And The Things Cast / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
So guys I had some sort of de ja vu yesterday. I broke a promise I made to myself some months back grin . I promised myself that I wasn’t going to visit ashawo house again about two months ago, but I broke the promise yesterday. I’m not angry with myself or regretful, but something kinda hit me yesterday.

The Olosho that I picked.

Y’all know how these ladies line up under dim light and sometimes you can barely make out their faces. Personally I usually make my choice from afar and go straight to the one I want, to avoid dragging and tugging at my shirt. So under that dim light yesterday, I sized up one with good shape, I reckoned she’d be less than 30 ( my preference is usually 19-25), had just the good height that one can bend and experiment with and then I went straight to her and bargained the price.

It was when we went to her room that I discovered something quite strange; this lady looked exactly like the first olosho I ever patronized! The same face, the same perfum ( now I suspect that that particular perfume might be Jazz because anytime I perceive that perfume, my divk shrinks honestly. And I usually smell it after I had paid).

So that was how I stood there looking at this woman, naked, saying “Oga come nah” “abi e no hungry you again?”

No matter how hard I tried to jumpstart the engine, it did not work. I just told her I wasn’t interested anymore.

I’ve promised my self not to patronize dem Olosho anymore, but I can’t just help but notice the anomaly in what happened yesterday.

NB: Fat/chubby Olosho nah scam. Total waste of money honestly sad . They look good outside but terrible inside. Don’t waste your money on them. The slim average ones are the best.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by chatinent: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
I don't want to tell you you are irresponsible and stupid. No, I won't tell you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Iamagoodgirll: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
So what do you want us to do, get yourself a reasonable girlfriend and save yourself from this mess

3 Likes

Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by 360clips: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Small boy. Mumu! Next!
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by thatsleepboy1: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol, I just walk into the building and one will automatically follow me.
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
I don't want to tell you you are irresponsible and stupid. No, I won't tell you.
Hahahaha...please don't tell him ooh his very very not stupid lols
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
So what do you want us to do, get yourself a reasonable girlfriend and save yourself from this mess
The bolded...abeg for where dem dey?

1 Share

Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Cinema4d: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by SportsHD: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
Patronizing prostitutes is irresponsible and stupid?
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by puppie017: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mumu still dae recommend slim ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by rex444(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
See d other guy wey get craw craw for body, we never find solution
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by ValCon888: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2021
If you check well, you'll discover the people insulting the OP are not better than him.
Not everybody wants the emotional baggage of having a girlfriend. Sometimes, it pays to just pay to fûck and go.

Nowadays, most of these so called girls we call "girlfriends" are oloshos in disguise.

10 Likes

Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by cactusJack(m): 1:16am On Aug 27, 2021
*spits* sorry can't relate.The idea of sexual intercourse with a total stranger seems absurd to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Africanwardrobe(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2021
NoLazyMan:
So guys I had some sort of de ja vu yesterday. I broke a promise I made to myself some months back grin . I promised myself that I wasn’t going to visit ashawo house again about two months ago, but I broke the promise yesterday. I’m not angry with myself or regretful, but something kinda hit me yesterday.

Y’all know how these ladies line up under dim light and sometimes you can barely make out their faces. Personally I usually make my choice from afar and go straight to the one I want, to avoid dragging and tugging at my shirt. So under that dim light yesterday, I sized up one with good shape, I reckoned she’d be less than 30 ( my preference is usually 19-25), had just the good height that one can bend and experiment with and then I went straight to her and bargained the price.

It was when we went to her room that I discovered something quite strange; this lady looked exactly like the first olosho I ever patronized! The same face, the same perfum ( now I suspect that that particular perfume might be Jazz because anytime I perceive that perfume, my divk shrinks honestly. And I usually smell it after I had paid).

So that was how I stood there looking at this woman, naked, saying “Oga come nah” “abi e no hungry you again?”

No matter how hard I tried to jumpstart the engine, it did not work. I just told her I wasn’t interested anymore.

I’ve promised my self not to patronize dem Olosho anymore, but I can’t just help but notice the anomaly in what happened yesterday.

NB: Fat/chubby Olosho nah scam. Total waste of money honestly sad . They look good outside but terrible inside. Don’t waste your money on them. The slim average ones are the best.

This guy is one of d BH guys who kidnapped chibok girls oo... See as "megbesuegbe" dey hungry am talk, so tey im dey give advice sef... bring back our girls abeg... Anyway, make una check dz levels sha

https://www.nairaland.com/6539320/dont-left-out-make-insane#105217063
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Afritop(m): 2:38am On Aug 27, 2021
NoLazyMan:

Are you comfortable with it if men do same to your daughter. Have you ever thought about that
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 27, 2021
op use hammer nack ur prick anytime olosho hungry you, that's the solution. Once you are faithful in the hammering, automatically your brain will reset to dislike olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by iamyemiakins(m): 5:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Of all the problems wey dey Nigeria now, na olosho and toto be ur problem
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Iamagoodgirll: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

The bolded...abeg for where dem dey?
everywhere
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by EmekaA125(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Na stupidity dey worry you.
Re: The Lady I Patronized Yesterday by Olachase(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2021
I don't know what some guys see or enjoy in fat lady....... Having sex with them na stress undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin / Engaged?is It A Criteria? / How Western Perception Of Beauty Affects African Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.