Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? (3110 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Muna4real(f): 12:41am On May 17, 2020
Hey guys. There is a funny scenario playing out in my compound right now. My neighbor is from Enugu. His son is planning to marry a woman from ohaji in IMO State. Her people are saying that the bride price is just one million naira . The problem is that his wife is angry at the amount and is threatening to call down hell if her son pays the bride price. She said that it's better her son marries another woman.

So now over to you guys (the men) "what is the highest amount you can pay for a woman's bride price". The woman you love ohh.

No insults please.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Staphylococcus: 12:43am On May 17, 2020
Three Hundred and Fifty-Seven Naira Only

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by wildcatter23(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2020
none
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Olarewaju89: 12:43am On May 17, 2020
5,525 that's all. grin
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Olarewaju89: 12:44am On May 17, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Three Hundred and Fifty-Seven Naira Only

Haba na.. You no try at all. grin
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Muna4real(f): 12:45am On May 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:
5,525 that's all. grin

Really?
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Olarewaju89: 12:47am On May 17, 2020
Muna4real:

Really?

Yes. I can't pay more and i can't pay less. Thank you. Because, all those girls way dey shake yansh up and down, I don't understand them again oo undecided
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Muna4real(f): 12:48am On May 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Yes. I can't pay more and i can't pay less. Thank you.

Which father in-law will accept that? You don't love your woman.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Olarewaju89: 12:51am On May 17, 2020
Muna4real:

How can you say i don't love her? I love her die grin that is even the reason why i want to pay 5,525. If i don't love her I will just pay 225 only.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Godsonjolly: 12:55am On May 17, 2020
That's why I like most benin and yorubas. Give them 60k and they will give u 50k change. Unlike most tribes. Lemme not call names b4 they come after me.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by tidalstorm(m): 12:55am On May 17, 2020
150k..... highest i can pay
With anything more than that, they can keep their daughter.

Some bride price no dey end for there, person go finish drop food and alcohol enough to feed the family with clothe and material enough to change the families wardrobe.

Las las been a man is not beans.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by myettiallah: 1:02am On May 17, 2020
Muna4real:
Hey guys. There is a funny scenario playing out in my compound right now. My neighbor is from Enugu. His son is planning to marry a woman from ohaji in IMO State. Her people are saying that the bride price is just one million naira . The problem is that his wife is angry at the amount and is threatening to call down hell if her son pays the bride price. She said that it's better her son marries another woman.

So now over to you guys (the men) "what is the highest amount you can pay for a woman's bride price". The woman you love ohh.

No insults please.
Haba thats too much naa....bride price should normally be very low.
What actually skyrockets trad. marriage are those requirements like wrappers and gifts to the bride's mum, dad and kindred...
Except of course if the ₦ 1million being billed covers everything.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Ekakamba: 1:05am On May 17, 2020
undecided
Muna4real:

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by internationalman(m): 1:14am On May 17, 2020
I'm may end up not marrying my Igbo girlfriend and marry from my place instead..

Bride price from my place is #25

Peradventure I end up marrying my Igbo girlfriend, by paying that bride price the parents will not be allowed to see their daughter again for life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 1:17am On May 17, 2020
Liars the lot of you, most of you are in bondage gifting 80% of your salaries to your wives and girlfriends but on Nairaland you act like tough guys. I see you all grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by khia: 1:26am On May 17, 2020
Muna4real:

So love is defined by how much cash a man is willing to dish out to purchase a wife?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Randy100: 7:00am On May 17, 2020
Tell that ur friend to impregnate the girl. They will beg him to come marry the girl.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by mezarddinny: 7:14am On May 17, 2020
i can't pay shingbain, there is no kind of woman that will make me part with my money

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by BlackShit: 7:23am On May 17, 2020
Tell them you'll use the money to be catering for their daughter. Marriage is a union of families, not a trade. Items you offer should be seen as gifts not payment.

Statutory marriage is even more recognised in the world now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by boxer022(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2020
It depends on the area I am marrying from. I am from Anambra State and if I marry any lady from within my state, the bride price money will be well negotiable to be around 10 to 30k. If she is from other states like Abia, IMO, Enugu, etc in the east, it will be negotiated by my kinsmen of my town. That apart it is not advisable to charge much as bride price money, reason being that if for any reason, like for instance her husband maltreats her or is not taking good care of her and it leads to separation in the marriage, the family of the lady will be able to pay back the said amount to the other family. Where 1 million is charged and there is any need for separation, how will they be able to pay the 1million if they are not able to?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by dukeprince50: 7:53am On May 17, 2020
Brides wealth is not expensive, it hardly runs into hundreds of thousands but the other things that comes with it makes it expensive.
Its just like Nigerian politicians, their salary is small, some of them will have a base salary of 700k but after all the allowances, they take home N20m

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Liars the lot of you, most of you are in bondage gifting 80% of your salaries to your wives and girlfriends but on Nairaland you act like tough guys. I see you all grin
why u dey take the jokes seriously... And gifting ones gf /wife almost all your salary is not bondage na tongue
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by AlphaStorm: 7:57am On May 17, 2020
Theres a town in cross river state, between ugep and akampa. The bride price is 300 naira only.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 17, 2020
Heistman:
why u dey take the jokes seriously... And gifting ones gf /wife almost all your salary is not bondage na tongue

Then why do men come crying and wailing to Nairaland about the financial investment in their "girlfriends" and how she ran away with someone else?
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Myhusband(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2020
300k because when I was there for her, none of their family cares since they lost their parents, so I can't go and give some clown villagers huge money in the course of Bride price
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 17, 2020
Na oyinbo I wan marry
And then no dey collect bride price
And even if I eventually marry a Nigerian woman
Shishi I no go pay cause what I want to pay for someone somewhere has eaten it for free angry
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Stacyomolola(f): 9:28am On May 17, 2020
Heistman:
They will come for u
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Youngpo413: 9:37am On May 17, 2020
mezarddinny:
i can't pay shingbain, there is no kind of woman that will make me part with my money
what 'if' she is a virgin?
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Then why do men come crying and wailing to Nairaland about the financial investment in their "girlfriends" and how she ran away with someone else?
don't be a hypocrite..who wouldn't wail after a bad investment
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

They will come for u
oh lol....u mean those internet machos.... grin
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 17, 2020
Heistman:
don't be a hypocrite..who wouldn't wail after a bad investment

Ha, got you!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes – Man Explains / I Need Someone To Keep Me Company Today / Any Cuter Guy?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.