Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? (3115 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by PureGoldh(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2020
Make the time come first
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by ecolime(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2020
Don't forget there are still several items to be purchased on the engagement list as well.

Paid 10k when I wedded which was even returned back to my family. If na this 2020, na 30k max.

It's good for men to know what obtains in the family/village of their prospective wife from the onset so you know what you getting into.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Ha, got you!!
lol nah..u didn't... it's just fact..it's just that we manage our emotions better than one another..some would bring it on social media to blast women folks..guess it gives them some sort of joy afterwards ,some would sulk it in and pretend nothing happened to the world ..but it doesn't mean they ain't wailing behind closed doors, they even cry more sef tongue
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 17, 2020
Heistman:
lol nah..u didn't... it's just fact..it's just that we manage our emotions better than one another..some would bring it on social media to blast women folks..guess it gives them some sort of joy afterwards ,some would sulk it in and pretend nothing happened to the world ..but it doesn't mean they ain't wailing behind closed doors, they even cry more sef tongue

Awwww, I wish men and women could sit down together and talk their issues through, with no games.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Fidelismaria: 10:53am On May 17, 2020
0 naira
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by MummyIMadeIt: 11:23am On May 17, 2020
Randy100:
Tell that ur friend to impregnate the girl. They will beg him to come marry the girl.

What if the lady dies before the marriage proper, Hmmn that one is double wahala for dead body.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by EAhumble(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2020
My dad collected #50 as dowry of my sis, i think most parents should emulate that
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Awwww, I wish men and women could sit down together and talk their issues through, with no games.
lol I'm 100 % sure men can do that with total honesty ,evn if not all men ,more than half would be down with the process...but women folks huh...women and drama and deceit are synonymous tongue I'm sure u know it too

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 17, 2020
Heistman:
lol I'm 100 % sure men can do that with total honesty ,evn if not all men ,more than half would be down with the process...but women folks huh...women and drama and deceit are synonymous tongue I'm sure u know it too

Lies, men are con-artists, decepticons, pretenders all just to get in between the thighs sad
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Muna4real(f): 12:25pm On May 17, 2020
You guys are terrible Hippocrates. Some of you use phones more than 500,000 and cars worth more. When it comes to bride price you will be doing as if they told you to pay tax. Mtcheww
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by wizdomnzube(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2020
This gals nor deserve any bride price abeg.

With the way then dey share pussy give the full area like party rice so.

I rather use the money go play 3 odds grin
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Lies, men are con-artists, decepticons, pretenders all just to get in between the thighs sad
that was years back..only very few men do all those stuff nowadays...this era of Yahoo boys and flashy life style is very different..they will let u know the motive from onset, see o,I get money and I go spend for fr u and get your body in return until I get tired and move to another girl who is down for the game as well ,even if some dont say it out bluntly..it's always very clear with their actions... guess what? Greediness and love of flashy stuffs that has eaten deep into most Ladies skulls won't let them have sense....den go open legs wide like goal post and start dey cry foul when contract end...na d next good guy den go meet go surfer am..cos they are with this silly mindset of all men being the same lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 17, 2020
Heistman:
that was years back..only very few men do all those stuff nowadays...this era of Yahoo boys and flashy life style is very different..they will let u know the motive from onset, see o,I get money and I go spend for fr u and get your body in return until I get tired and move to another girl who is down for the game as well ,even if some dont say it out bluntly..it's always very clear with their actions... guess what? Greediness and love of flashy stuffs that has eaten deep into most Ladies skulls won't let them have sense....den go open legs wide like goal post and start dey cry foul when contract end...na d next good guy den go meet go surfer am..cos they are with this silly mindset of all men being the same lipsrsealed

Do really believe this? You are generalizing women.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Do really believe this? You are generalizing women.
not generalizing,said most Ladies.. which is the truth cheesy
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 17, 2020
Heistman:
not generalizing,said most Ladies.. which is the truth cheesy

Its your truth, not the truth smiley
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Randy100: 3:25pm On May 17, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

What if the lady dies before the marriage proper, Hmmn that one is double wahala for dead body.
As long as you are not the one that killed her, you got nothing to fear.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by FManager(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Liars the lot of you, most of you are in bondage gifting 80% of your salaries to your wives and girlfriends but on Nairaland you act like tough guys. I see you all grin

Choi, I feel sad for you honestly tongue

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Naija246: 8:26pm On May 17, 2020
500k undecided
Anything more than that nah scam
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by fcdgrand(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2020
if matter most, i can pay upto N1M for my hymen intact virgin as my wife
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Toks2008(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2020
Muna4real:
Hey guys. There is a funny scenario playing out in my compound right now. My neighbor is from Enugu. His son is planning to marry a woman from ohaji in IMO State. Her people are saying that the bride price is just one million naira . The problem is that his wife is angry at the amount and is threatening to call down hell if her son pays the bride price. She said that it's better her son marries another woman.

So now over to you guys (the men) "what is the highest amount you can pay for a woman's bride price". The woman you love ohh.

No insults please.

If the lady is a virgin I can pay anything.

Any other I go negotiate.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by zexy2030(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2020
no amount is too big if u truly love her n can foot the bill
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Lastmankc(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2020
Godsonjolly:
That's why I like most benin and yorubas. Give them 60k and they will give u 50k change. Unlike most tribes. Lemme not call names b4 they come after me.
The table you want to shake we break on your head
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:44pm On May 17, 2020
10k that's it

And that money will be kept to assist him someday
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 17, 2020
VIRGIN=l0000 NON-VIRGIN=1500 SINGLE MOTHER=800 EVENING NEWSPAPER=SHE WILL PAY ME.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Raalsalghul: 9:49pm On May 17, 2020
Toks2008:

If the lady is a virgin I can pay anything.

Any other I go negotiate.

Oga Toks, this table you are shaking, my hand no dey oh.
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Toks2008(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Oga Toks, this table you are shaking, my hand no dey oh.

Why will I pay crazy sum on a lady that has probably had so much body counts? Who knows the type of life she has lived? how another man don scatter the place.

Yes i agree that nothing is too big to pay on a lady you love regardless of her past but there is a special preference for a virgin.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 17, 2020
the woman must be more beautiful than genevieve then grin
that one million if he can raise it and he"s wise he will use the money to set up a business for himself
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Liars the lot of you, most of you are in bondage gifting 80% of your salaries to your wives and girlfriends but on Nairaland you act like tough guys. I see you all grin
yes probably men under the effect of decimal 10:10
i know one guy who sold his popsie"s land and used the money in sending a girlfriend overseas
it was not ordinary

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Kaykay999(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2020
I will pay any amount based on family background
Incase my wife Bleep up,I will bring her back and take back my money
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
yes probably men under the effect of decimal 10:10
i know one guy who sold his popsie"s land and used the money in sending a girlfriend overseas
it was not ordinary

Now that's what I call love kiss where are these generous men at? I seem to meet the tight-fisted, stingy men cry
Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 18, 2020
Kaykay999:
I will pay any amount based on family background
Incase my wife Bleep up,I will bring her back and take back my money

Classy man lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest Amount You Can Pay For Your Woman's Bride Price? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Now that's what I call love kiss where are these generous men at? I seem to meet the tight-fisted, stingy men cry
its not love its foolishness cheesy.there was a story i saw about one guy who trained his gf in school plus the girlfriend"s younger sister in nursing school then he gave the girlfriend the wedding money for her to keep for which they would use to fund their wedding.the girlfriend used the money to marry the dude she fancied and in the guy the dumped guy hired some roughnecks in destroying and scattering the wedding.Funny enough the story came out that it was the girl"s younger sister who was sponsored in a nursing school that urged the girl to dump the guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

61-years-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Goddaughter / Engagement Ring A Must? / ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.