Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How To Twerk – For Beginners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Twerk – For Beginners (1404 Views)

Side Chicks Dance Seductively With Their Chests, Pull Down Undies To Twerk (pix) / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos) / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Twerk – For Beginners by Naijapeeps: 2:41am On May 17, 2020
The most fun way to sculpt your booty is by learning how to twerk. And you don’t have to have a big ol booty to twerk, you can most definitely twerk what your mama gave you. For me, it’s not just about the fitness aspect of this dance style that makes it effective. The more you practice twerking, the more you feel empowered and sexy… yes, those two CAN be combined.

And I know it looks intimidating at first, believe me, I’ve been there, but I promise you will have the best time AND you’ll get a great workout in.Don’t be shy, show off your twerk game on Instagram.

Shuffle Twerk
Swing your right heel towards your left foot
Swing your left heel towards your right foot
Repeat
Let your hips swing with your legs and let that booty go! This is very similar to The Twist except you let your booty jiggle in the process. You also want to sit on your hips every time your heel swings.

Up Down Twerk
Pop your booty back in a high squat
Pop your booty back in a low squat
Imagine trying to get your butt to reach your head. I know that sounds funny, but (pun intended�) that’s the sensation you want when you twerk. Always reach for the top of the dome and your booty will follow ��

Booty Pop-Back Twerk
Hands on your hips, thumbs pressing your lower back muscles
Bend your knees
Arch back
Push your thumbs up with your booty and feel your back muscles arching. This move engages all your back and booty muscles which helps tone and sculpt. And when you master this move, you’ll be a twerk queen in no time!

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/how-to-twerk-for-beginners/

4 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) / / Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.