Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria (37317 Views)

Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" / Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) / Buhari Called For Total Sharia In Nigeria In 2001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by ziccoit: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
13volts:

@ GenBuhari

Forget COLD he is blinded by the same westicoted stereotype hared that has always characterized many on nairaland

True talk. Many abandon their brain and spinal cord, think with muscle and speak through the anus.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
[size=18pt] @ Pennywise,
Gen. Buhari would be a secular president

Gen. Buhari's wife is a born again christian

Buhari has christians in his team

He did not implement Sharia when he had absolute power as military head of state, tackling corruption and the economy was his focus.

Resorting to pure lies and untruths would not hide the truth, the man is heads and shoulders above the rest of Nigerian politicians.[/size]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
ziccoit:

True talk. Many abandon their brain and spinal cord, think with muscle and speak through the anus.

My dear friend if you think this is funny talk better have a rethink. I suspect you are a southerner trying to sound funny. What is at stake here goes beyond the peace and security of this generation.

Buhari is at the fore front of the Northern islamic oligachy that has impoverished and stymied the economy of the south through a unitary government and monopoly of businesses. They recognize that they have nothing, cannot produce anything, are uneducated but desperately want to cling to power. It was easy for them to perpetuate this in the military era when they systematically sidelined southerners. Even the political structure that was handed down to civilians is skewed heavily in their favor. It will be foolhardy for any southerner to vote for Buhari or any one in his league.

I have never registered to vote, indeed never voted. But this time, I will. I dont hate northerners. Pple like Buhari should be stoned by Hausa moslems and fulanis b/c whatever hurts the interest of the South hurts their collective self interest. Northerners do not need Buhari when they have Ribadu etc.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

[size=18pt] @ Pennywise,

He did not implement Sharia when he had absolute power as military head of state, tackling corruption and the economy was his focus.

Resorting to pure lies and untruths would not hide the truth, the man is heads and shoulders above the rest of Nigerian politicians.[/size]

This is a flagrant disregard of forum rules and this poster should be banned. Why use large letters.

Buhari should go home and be president. He cant be president of Nigeria. Any body who donates to his campaign is throwing money away
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
Pennywise,
While trying to accuse Buhari of being tribalistic you have exposed that u ae the one who is tribalistic:

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ayatollah Buhari is sadistic, enraged LOSER FOR LIFE,  who beats his ugly wife and kicks his dog in defeat, and who will NEVER be a president till he DIES in abject poverty.

Ayatollah Buhari hates all women, and would have them stoned to death on the strength of heresay fabricated by illiterate, jobless "witnesses."  To get his rocks off, he buggers stray goats under the cover of darkness.

Buhari-Bin-Laden STOLE well in excess of 2.8 BILLION NAIRA from the Petroleum Trust  Fund, whose trust he VIOLATED when he was made head embezzler there, years after being booted out of power, where he also proved a born kleptomaniac.

Osama Buhari dreams of heading an Islamic DICTATORSHIP called Nigerianistan, where non Muslims will ONLY remain safe as long as they understand their place as lowly, expendable livestock under his "Gwumment".

As a self-imposed tyrant over Nigeria in the 1980's  Ayatollah Osama Buhari MURDERED and JAILED the innocent by the score, with retro-active decrees and secret police, and now he wacks his filthy maggot off every night in anticipation of getting to repeat that reign of terror.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by johndoe200: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Jakumo:

Ayatollah Buhari is sadistic, enraged LOSER FOR LIFE,  who beats his ugly wife and kicks his dog in defeat, and who will NEVER be a president till he DIES in abject poverty.

Ayatollah Buhari hates all women, and would have them stoned to death on the strength of heresay fabricated by illiterate, jobless "witnesses."  To get his rocks off, he buggers stray goats under the cover of darkness.

Buhari-Bin-Laden STOLE well in excess of 2.8 BILLION NAIRA from the Petroleum Trust  Fund, whose trust he VIOLATED when he was made head embezzler there, years after being booted out of power, where he also proved a born kleptomaniac.

Osama Buhari dreams of heading an Islamic DICTATORSHIP called Nigerianistan, where non Muslims will ONLY remain safe as long as they understand their place as lowly, expendable livestock under his "Gwumment".

As a self-imposed tyrant over Nigeria in the 1980's  Ayatollah Osama Buhari MURDERED and JAILED the innocent by the score, with retro-active decrees and secret police, and now he wacks his filthy maggot off every night in anticipation of getting to repeat that reign of terror.

True words!!!
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
Jakumo and johndoe200,

Why are you resorting to blatant untruths about Buhari?

Have or your family benefitted from coruption?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by johndoe200: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

Jakumo and johndoe200,

What do you understand by the word corruption? Please be specific.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

Jakumo and johndoe200,

Your excellency sir grin, these critics of Bukhari are Beneficiaries of Political Armed Robbery, who benefit from business as usual, They know when the General comes riding they will have to flee for their lives. cool
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

Jakumo and johndoe200,

For every lie the Ayatollah Buhari lemmings write here and elsewhere, there will be a disproportionately massive retaliation fusillade of "Truth Missiles", and to answer your question, I have never dabbled in politics in Nigeria or elsewhere, and have never made or stolen a dime of state funds in my entire life.  Thank you for your interest in my cash flow.

May I now ask why you exert so much energy defending and fawning over a serial murderer, zealot and thief ?  Are you waiting for your own Sharia Islamic amputation law payoff when that goat-shagger is elected dog-catcher in his stone-age village  ?   I'll tell you right now, mister, that payday of blood money will NEVER come, so don't hold your breath ha ha ha.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by ziccoit: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
Jakumo:

I just received a text message from God, and she affirms that you are one lying mufugguh, and that no "forbid" order was ever issued with respect to my posting privileges on this internet forum.

Furthermore, I am fairly certain that our Oga Seun, and not God, is the individual empowered to order access bans here.  Warmest regards to the Ayatollah sir, and may I offer my condolences in advance, on his upcoming electoral defeat and possible suicide thereafter.

The way this guy threw words and knitted them into sentences made me wanted to probe more into his past activities. These are my conclusions after due process of accessing this man by reading through some of his past posts;

He is by no means a gentleman in every sense of the word

The thugs in the garment of politicians would definitely find a good servant in him.

Somebody like him holding a leadership position would spell doom for his followers in such capacity.

I regretted to have replied him in the past thinking he worth all the efforts.

He surely needs to be helped.

I am going to keep him at arms length whatever his reaction(s) to this revelations.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
ziccoit:

I regretted to have replied him in the past thinking he worth all the efforts.
I am going to keep him at arms length whatever his reaction(s) to this revelations.

Arms length ?   Ha ha ha  You and I are, and shall remain TIME ZONES apart, both geographically and philosophically, yet despite this gulf, I refuse to write you off as just another inadvertent comedian, for between the lines of the your often hilarious pronouncements, there is an innocent sincerity about you that makes such a refreshing change from the pretentious bombast into which political discussions often degenerate here.

Over various posts in this discussion forum, you have stated in simple English that you support the notion of having women stoned to death, or the limbs of non-violent petty thieves amputated simply on the strength of "formal" accusations made by four conspirators posing as "witnesses."  You have also indicated that sexual activities between consenting adults in private should be "punishable" as a "criminal offence", presumably after "investigations" at the "crime scene", by sweaty, flustered voyeurs like your good self.

Perhaps most telling of all was your assertion that moderate Muslims who do not share your extreme and draconian 18th Century world-view of institutionalized barbarity are "no better than un-believers."  Well sir, I am delighted to inform you that Ayatollah Buhari-Laden, the poster boy for your quaint variant of rabid Islamic fundamentalism, has ALREADY FAILED to reach so much as the starting gate of Nigeria's next presidential elections, but kicking him while he is down gives me such a thrill I simply cannot and will not stop until that ZEALOUS former tyrant is put to pasture for good.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2011
Jakumo knows that when Buhari gets into power, all his (Jakumo's) corrupt pay masters would flee the country grin
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by hubreality(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
No religious dogmas and it's associated antics will ever be the best bet to curb corruption in any country. The antics of Religion are as worst as corruption is, because these religious laws are meant to catch peasants and shoe shiners and not the BIG religious title holders.[/b]Then what will anyone call that?
[b]
Religion is not Divinity nor God but MAN MADE(hypocrisy)
.  Look at the damage and destruction of precious Innocent lives and properties in the name of Religion in Nigeria every year. What a great evil against humanity and Divinity! You can't claim to know or love Divinity, God(Spirit) without loving your nearest neighbor irrespective of any religion.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Saidsalla(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2011
hubreality:

No religious dogmas and it's associated antics will ever be the best bet to curb corruption in any country. The antics of Religion are as worst as corruption is, because these religious laws are meant to catch peasants and shoe shiners and not the BIG religious title holders.[/b]Then what will anyone call that?
[b]
.  Look at the damage and destruction of precious Innocent lives and properties in the name of Religion in Nigeria every year. What a great evil against humanity and Divinity! You can't claim to know or love Divinity, God(Spirit) without loving your nearest neighbor irrespective of any religion.

Religion,if followed well all these tragedies would have never happenned. So,follow ur religion accordingly,u'll b redefined.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2011
hubreality:

[b]
. Look at the damage and destruction of precious Innocent lives and properties in the name of Religion in Nigeria every year. What a great evil against humanity and Divinity! You can't claim to know or love Divinity, God(Spirit) without loving your nearest neighbor irrespective of any religion.

I wish the extremist punks giving gay love to the maniacally bigoted Buhari would give ear to your words.
For all his crimes, Bujari's future will be better spent manually breaking stones for the rest of his life at Kirikiri or Ita Oko.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2011
Nigerians deserve to be poor
Nigerians deserve no electricity
Nigerians deserve bad roads
Nigerians deserve no portable drinking water
Nigerians deserve no good education
Nigerians deserve to live in holes and hunts
Nigerians deserve to be maltreated by the political elites
Nigerians deserve to be underdeveloped
Nigerians deserve the current leaders they have because they themselves are corruption supporters.

If mediocrity is permitted by the masses, then i don't see why they should complain of being maltreated.

How can a man who came out of the armpit of corrupt elites be called God sent by the same people who complained of being maltreated by the same corrupt elites?

Someone was praising OBJ for allowing ECONET into Nigeria after ruling for 8 GOOD years at the detriment of grounding NITEL.

Confused set of people.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by hubreality(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2011
Saidsalla:

Religion,if followed well all these tragedies would have never happenned. So,follow your religion accordingly,u'll b redefined.

How can you say follow your religion very well? RELIGION IS NOT DIVINITY. It's full of hypocrisy and evil. Rather follow the LOVE OF YOUR GOD(SPIRIT) or DIVINITY. No Sentiments Attached!
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Saidsalla(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2011
Some ppl r posting non meditative post just to make good-willed ppl to vote for the person that almost every one (within and outside the country) knws his honesty,bold in telling the truth and good record sustainer. The person that ruled for few months,but his good governance transformed every citizen civil servants and traders. Buhari is totally uncomparable with Obj that ruled for 8yrs. As every reasonable knows, trillion of Naira got lost in d name of power sector transformation but instead,he fleeced and squandered the sector. Buhari held PTF but there never been anything like that. I bliv some ppl r black-painting Buhari bcoz of his perseverence towards justice for all. Let's forget anything that hinders our unity and vote for Buhari not bcoz of tribe or somthing else. Bcoz of our to see our blovd country is ruled by say and act leaders,not those that make thousand promises and fail to fulfil any.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2011
Saidsalla:

Some ppl r posting non meditative post just to make good-willed ppl to vote for the person that almost every one (within and outside the country) knws his honesty,bold in telling the truth and good record sustainer. The person that ruled for few months,but his good governance transformed every citizen civil servants and traders. Buhari is totally uncomparable with Obj that ruled for 8yrs. As every reasonable knows, trillion of Naira got lost in d name of power sector transformation but instead,he fleeced and squandered the sector. Buhari held PTF but there never been anything like that. I bliv some ppl r black-painting Buhari bcoz of his perseverence towards justice for all. Let's forget anything that hinders our unity and vote for Buhari not bcoz of tribe or somthing else. Bcoz of our to see our blovd country is ruled by say and act leaders,not those that make thousand promises and fail to fulfil any.

This is one of the funniest posts ever in support of Buhari. Do you know Buhari's cousin committed suicide in the PTF office, because of the disgrace of at the level of corruption in the books? Buhari even gave a completly built up PTF estate away for FREE (or whatever backhand deal)!

Please challenge me for proof. I am begggggging!
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2011
Buhari's wife is a born again chriistian
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by johndoe200: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
GenBuhari:

Buhari's wife is a born again chriistian

So what, are they not the worst crooks? I can't understand why you would support a criminal, corrupt jihadist like Buhari-bin-Laden.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2011
No Jihadist would have a christian wife
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2011
Beaf:

This is one of the funniest posts ever in support of Buhari. Do you know Buhari's cousin committed suicide in the PTF office, because of the disgrace of at the level of corruption in the books? Buhari even gave a completly built up PTF estate away for FREE (or whatever backhand deal)!

Please challenge me for proof. I am begggggging!

Buhari is not responsible for the offense of others, the cousin committed suicide because he was ashamed of what he did and knew he was a disappointment, but can you say the same of OBJ, GEJ, PATIENCE, ATIKU, ALARMS, ODILI, IBORI, IGBINEDION e.t.c? they even go to church/mosque to give thanksgiving that the were being persecuted for being corrupt.

We shouldn't be the one begging you for proof, you should be the one backing your lies with proofs or are they still photoshopping/building the "news" site you want to use as proof?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
honeric01:

Buhari is not responsible for the offense of others, the cousin committed suicide because he was ashamed of what he did and knew he was a disappointment, but can you say the same of OBJ, GEJ, PATIENCE, ATIKU, ALARMS, ODILI, IBORI, IGBINEDION e.t.c? they even go to church/mosque to give thanksgiving that the were being persecuted for being corrupt.

We shouldn't be the one begging you for proof, you should be the one backing your lies with proofs or are they still photoshopping/building the "news" site you want to use as proof?

You are so funny!!!! grin grin grin grin
Who was Buhari's cousin working for? Who appointed him?

As chairman of PTF, he made his own cousin the sole consultant for monitoring and assessing  the value of contracts. Afriproject consortium was so corrupt that at the inception of  Abdulsalami's regime, fearful of exposure, Buhari's cousin committed suicide in his office. When the books of PTF were opened, the can of worms was so much that Haruna Adamu said he felt sickened by it. One body determined the contracts to be awarded, the payments to be made and whether the contracts had been satisfied.

http://www.dawodu.com/omokri1.htm

Damn! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If I recall, yet another member of Buhari's family was the one that shipped in 54 suitcases of raw cash through MMA at the time Buhari's govt had put a strict ban on any money leaving or entering the country, so as to catch those with stolen funds. Na wa!
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
The 54 "suitcases" belonged to Atiku - yes  the presidential  aspirant Atiku.
It had nothing to do with Buhari.

According to the Buhari interview with Sahara Reporters, Atiku was returning from abroad with his whole family which included several of his wives and many more children, all bags including the wives' handbags were all counted as suitcase in the mischievous press reports.

The fact remains that Atiku was coming into the country not leavng the country, whether the suitcases were stuffed with cash or not, is not known and  if the money had been stolen it was unlikely to have been stolen from Nigeria during Buhari's watch.

If this half baked inaccurate rumour is all the "proof" you have against Buhari , then you have to  admit you are snatching at straws (you cannot find anything on him).

The link you posted was one person's opinon- probably a relative of on of the hundreds of corrupt politcians imprisoned by Buhari's government.

Beaf:

If I recall, yet another member of Buhari's family was the one that shipped in 54 suitcases of raw cash through MMA at the time Buhari's govt had put a strict ban on any money leaving or entering the country, so as to catch those with stolen funds. Na wa!
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2011
Beaf:

You are so funny!!!! grin grin grin grin
Who was Buhari's cousin working for? Who appointed him?

Yes, he appointed him and after the dude ended up being caught, for fear of being persecuted, he committed suicide the Japanese, Chinese style. to commit suicide for a offense like that means he was totally caught hands down and knew what was going to happen to him, knowing who Buhari is.

Appointing him is not the issue, the issue is what happens if the person he appoints misbehaves, did you see how covering any of his worker's corrupt practices?

Can you say that of the current corrupt criminals in our government now? can you say that of Alarms, bode George, Igbinedion, ODILI, Ibori, Mba e.t.c? most of these people still justify what they do daily.

Now to that link, is that the link to the 54 suitcases you claimed got stolen by Buhari? how come no one has been able to detect where the money was sent to? we know where Abacha money was lodged, that of Ibori, Tafa e.t.c, how come his own can't be traced? how come the money you claim he stole can't be seen on him? (seen on him in shapes of houses, cars, wives, companies, e.t.c)?

Can you link a particular company to him that indicates he must have stolen to have something like that? one more thing, where was the money sent to? and who was there to count the 54 suitcases? why hasn't the person persecuted him since? and why hasn't all the past government persecuted Buhari if truly he stole?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
GenBuhari:

The 54 "suitcases" belonged to Atiku - yes the presidential aspirant Atiku.
It had nothing to do with Buhari.

According to the Buhari interview with Sahara Reporters, Atiku was returning from abroad with his whole family which included several of his wives and many more children, all bags including the wives' handbags were all counted as suitcase in the mischivious press reports.

The fact remains that Atiku was coming into the country not leavng the country, whether the suitcases stuffed with cash or not is not known and if the money had been stolen it was unlikely to have been stolen from Nigeria during Buhari's watch.

If this half baked romour is all the "proof" you have against Buhari , then you have to admit you are snatching at straws (you cannot find anything on him.

The link you posted was one person's opinon,, probably a relative of on of the hundreds of corrupt politcians imprisoned by Buhari's government

Where did you get this Atiku story from? The money belonged to Buhari's uncle.

Atiku happened to be the customs officer in charge at MMA on that day and he siezed the money. Buhari's reaction was to personally send his aide Major Major Jokolo to straigten Atiku and escort the money straight from the airport to state house.

The Emir of Gwandu was too pious and as such was at liberty to bring in his 53 suitcases. While the people importing contrabands were predominantly from the North, only the few from the South were arrested and prosecuted. Alhaji Jokolo, the current Emir of Gwandu and son of the then Emir recently said his father only brought back 12 suitcases and not 53. Jokolo, a former colonel in the Nigeria Army said it was General Buhari who instructed him to go to the airport to receive his father, the then Emir. Mustapha Jokolo acknowledged that several suitcases were taken straight from the aircraft to the State House. He said those were for the Chief of Protocol, Dahiru Waziri. They were all in the government of Mohammudu Buhari but Buhari did not put them on trial for bringing contraband goods into the country or for disobeying the law by not taking their luggage through the normal process of inspection. Even Buhari's brother was on that same entourage of the Emir of Gwandu, but all of them are neck and shoulder above the law, and the war against indiscipline does not affect them; they are above such petty laws that were made for commoners and Southerners.

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/babsajayi/121010.html

The Emir of Gwandu was Buhari's uncle and Major Jokolo's father. Major Jokolo was to later become Emir of Gwandu, but was deposed in 2005.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2011
honeric01:

Yes, he appointed him and after the dude ended up being caught, for fear of being persecuted, he committed suicide the Japanese, Chinese style. to commit suicide for a offense like that means he was totally caught hands down and knew what was going to happen to him, knowing who Buhari is.

Appointing him is not the issue, the issue is what happens if the person he appoints misbehaves, did you see how covering any of his worker's corrupt practices?

Can you say that of the current corrupt criminals in our government now? can you say that of Alarms, bode George, Igbinedion, ODILI, Ibori, Mba e.t.c? most of these people still justify what they do daily.

Now to that link, is that the link to the 54 suitcases you claimed got stolen by Buhari? how come no one has been able to detect where the money was sent to? we know where Abacha money was lodged, that of Ibori, Tafa e.t.c, how come his own can't be traced? how come the money you claim he stole can't be seen on him? (seen on him in shapes of houses, cars, wives, companies, e.t.c)?

Can you link a particular company to him that indicates he must have stolen to have something like that? one more thing, where was the money sent to? and who was there to count the 54 suitcases? why hasn't the person persecuted him since? and why hasn't all the past government persecuted Buhari if truly he stole?

You do not appoint your "own cousin the sole consultant for monitoring and assessing  the value of contracts" for a multibillion trust fund?!!. . . Except you wanna STEAL.

It is even worse, the man got himself busy giving out govt estates in underhand deals:

Do you know PTF estate in Wuse? The sweetheart deal that Buhari's PTF made with the contractor was so sweet. Not only would the contractor collect rent from PTF, but after 8 years, the place would be his to own!

For the suitcases, see my most recent post above; Alhaji Jokolo is still alive and kicking. cool
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
@Beaf,
You have not provided concrete proof that the Emir was Buhari's uncle over than posting links to opinion of individuals who are against
Buhari probably because Buhari arrested their corrupt relatives.

The fact remains that the luggage did not number 53 suitcases, but 53 separate items some of ehich were suitcases, that belonged to an extended family including several wives and dozens of children, and that even handbags were reported as suitcases.

Fact also remains that the suitcase were coming into Nigeria and not going out.

In fact a head of state who wants to embezzle money does not have to stuff money in suit cases -- common get real!

Please also provide proof (not another link to one person opinion ) that Buhari cousin committd suicide at the PTF office because he was guilty of corruption.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
GenBuhari:

@Beaf,
You have not provided concrete proof that the Emir was Buhari's uncle over than posting links to opinion of individuals who are against
Buhari probably because Buhari arrested their corrupt relatives.

The fact remains that the luggage did not number 53 suitcases, but 53 separate items some of ehich were suitcases, that belonged to an extended family including several wives and dozens of children, and that even handbags were reported as suitcases.

Fact also remains that the suitcase were coming into Nigeria and not going out.

In fact a head of state who wants to embezzle money does not have to stuff money in suit cases -- common get real!

Please also provide proof (not another link to one person opinion ) that Buhari cousin committd suicide at the PTF office because he was guilty of corruption.

I thought you just claimed the suitcases belonged to Atiku? So you are no longer pushing that story?
Dude, I gave you an account that is attributable to one of the key players in the saga, but you are coming at me with made up stuff. Facts are facts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ? / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118