Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,939 members, 7,828,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria (37284 Views)

Total Sharia Implementation : APC And Buhari Using Kaduna As a "Test Ground" / Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) / Buhari Called For Total Sharia In Nigeria In 2001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^^^

OBJ probed him and found nothing on him, the rest know they won't find anything on him if they do,

Now to why OBJ, IBB are yet to be probed, it's obviously because we have puppets as leaders, can yaradua or jonathan probe their masters like obj and IBB? the answer is no.

They know a Buhari in government is going to spell doom to all of them, hence the reasons they are using people like Jakumo and beaf to discredit the only person who's likely to probe these looters.

So back to my questions.

Please answers my questions or are they too HARD for you and your likes to answer? undecided
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
@ na-so

May be you need to be reminded , what PTF( Petroleum Trust fund) meant. Someone who is the helsman appoints  his cousin as the sole consultant, to award, pay  and vet contract execution and this cousin perpetuated massive fraud to the tune that he commited suicide when his deeds where about being exposed.

[b]why are you twisting common sense? should i beg you to employ the least thing that kills mosquito for you at night.

the above statement can be rightly put thus;

Amongst every person in my team, i can only trust my cousin wholesomely so that i don't need to be vetting papers and as someone that knows what our family stands for i bet he will not embarrass me now tell me, what is wrong with that? "especially when no law forbids him as at the time of event"

on the other hand the nephew thought thus; "my uncle whom i know so much has given me an opportunity unfortunately i have betrayed him, i know him so well that i cant stand his heat i rather take my own life" (coming from a rich Nigerian that loves life) i think he never wanted to underestimate his uncle because killing  is the least his uncle will do to clear his name

the above is what i call "zero tolerance for corruption" and that is what Nigeria of today needs.

let us liken this scenario with what PDP has been feeding us these years, Obasanjo's daughter was embroiled in an embezzlement saga. all of us saw how relaxed and composed she was during the "quasi" trial (i don't know if you followed the proceedings) but i can still remember her being on the phone almost all the time in a trial of that magnitude.

Commonsensically speaking, the above demeanor sends just one message

"you guys are wasting my time here, you don't know who my father is"

if Iyabo were Buhari's Daughter she should be spinning with a ceiling fan by now
hope you see the difference, dont let PDP money or beaf's arrogance sway you,  let me believe and trust you are an adult that believes the right thing needs to be done in this country. [/b]

u said and i quote

My question therefore is if Buhari  did not know hence could not curb corruption in a small organisation like PTF , then how will he be able to manage corruption in the entire country? "If you have run with horsemen and it wearied thee, how canst thou contend with horsemen?"

[b]this is a very good question. but yes he is a human being and he trusts his nephew to do the right thing unfortunately the guy embarrassed him. In other words we can trust that we will be getting jobs on Buhari's trust and merit while we hug a transformer once you betray that trust.
hope your question has been answered?
We want an Administration that will take Tax payer's money and account for it

imagine if Olabode George took his life for stealing 80bn naira
peter odili jumps into the Niger for stealling from Rivers state
Ibori got a lethal injection for stealing from Delta state
while OBJ face a firing squad for milking us dry, do you really think that we will have an Atiku that will be flounting his wealth with his "no shaking" face?
i bet he could have been on exile in Zimbabwe during the presidential primaries. this is the Nigeria i dream for, this is the Nigeria i support and if my vote will make it happen. God knows i have voted for buhari in advance.

Our diocese in the east is planning a fund raising dinner for general Buhari, you are cordially invited, will let you know when the date is out.[/b]

I dont want to delve into the issue of 54 suitecases, if you really intend to polish Buhari's image i would advise you ignore that area, as your explanations seem to be doing more damage to him.

PTF was for over 4 years, now do you know that over 45% of the entire PTF projects went to Buhari's north west zone?  If that is not corruption , then tell me what that is?

Please kindly delve into the suitcase issue perhaps it will convince more cynics to vote for CHANGE in BUHARI.

please tell us the total PTF contract and its distribution so i can personally do the maths to figure if 45% went North west Zone and as you do that please find out if it has any presidential influence because the last time i checked, It was a northern Head of state that gave him the job.

until we see your facts, we will take a decision on that.

about the question you asked Honeric,

OBJ hate him with passion as such would have jailed him if he had something on him, he must have even invited prophets to look spiritually to see something but in the end he buried his face in shame.

"Hail buhari"
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^^

Thanks for further adding more points to all i have made so far.

May you reap the things you wish for Nigeria 1,000 folds

Amen!!!
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Thanks for further adding more points to all i have made so far.

May you reap the things you wish for Nigeria 1,000 folds

Amen!!!

I would have thought by now you would be rotting away at okija. Bushman like you.
Weren't you the one begging to take your leave this morning cos you claim not to be on the net 24/7? Its so strange that in all the time I've been away, you've been filling the web with more rubbish. Take a break man, you are beginning to sound as thuggish as sharia lord Buhari.

I have thrown a challenge that remains open until now. Instead of blarbing stupeedly, can you provide a link to a statement were the jihadist Buhari denies that he doesn't plan to establish sharia across Nigeria? It is simple enough.
If you can't do that, I would advice that you go home and take your pills, instead of hopping around like a red eyed, mushroom brained supporter of APC and wasting your life with ritualist prayers like an apprentice winsh.

Fool.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by naso2(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2011
@JP philips

Please you would do the entire forum some good if you learn to summarise.

I said Buhari made his cousin the sole consultant to award, pay and vet projects and that the company commited massive fraud and you are there saying i am twisting facts and telling me about common sense. i just dey laugh. stay off insults.

you were asking for evidence of presidential influence as a reason for the massively lopsided contract award to north west. For your information Buhari accepted the job on conditions that he would be given a free hand, and Abacha agreed not to interfere.

I repeat the following which your voluminous post did not address

1. Buhari in the heat of his anti corruption crusade allowed 54 suit cases loaded with cash into the country  when he publicly had warned that no such thing should be allowed.

2. Buhari's PTF   had a sole contractor (his cousin) who committed massive fraud and commited suicide. My take is that Buhari either benefited or was so clueless that he never knew what was happening under him. How then will he curb corruption in a complex country like nigeria in a democracy.

3 That Buhari ran PTF as if it was meant for his NW region

The truth is that Buhari ran a clearly lopsided organisation with its plethora of consultants concentrated in the northern parts of the country. This issue of disparity in project execution was one of the reasons critics of the Fund kicked against it.[b] The imbalance in PTF distribution of projects and award of contracts is so glaring when one views the North-West Zone against other zones. The South-Eastern Zone is worst hit by the lopsidedness of the Fund in projects selection and execution.

For example, contracts awarded by PTF in the six zones as at December 1998 revealed that the zone made up of Jigawa, Kaduna Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara state grabed the lion share of all the four projects. Road rehabilitation 27.42 per cent, Education sector (NHERP) 34.82 per cent, Education sector (HEMPP) 30.64 per cent. Health sector 55.37 per cent, Food supply 60.54 per cent. This is against zone , made up of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo State, having 5.34 per cent, 4.04 per cent, 10.57 per cent, 6.53 per cent, 4.02 per cent, respectively.

Also Zone VI, made up of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo Rivers, state had 8.07 per cent 19.48 per cent, 13.77 per cent 13.26 per cent 5.57 per cent in same order. Even zone I made up of the six western state Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo Osun and Oyo States did not fare better when compared with the zones in the northern states. The injustice of PTF in the case of Lagos is particularly more disturbing, when it is considered that Lagos is the economic nerve centre of the country.[/b]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2011
jp philips:

@ na-so

[color=#000099][b]why are you twisting common sense? should i beg you to employ the least thing that kills mosquito for you at night.

the above statement can be rightly put thus;

Amongst every person in my team, i can only trust my cousin wholesomely so that i don't need to be vetting papers and as someone that knows what our family stands for i bet he will not embarrass me now tell me, what is wrong with that? "especially when no law forbids him as at the time of event"

on the other hand the nephew thought thus; "my uncle whom i know so much has given me an opportunity unfortunately i have betrayed him, i know him so well that i cant stand his heat i rather take my own life" (coming from a rich Nigerian that loves life) i think he never wanted to underestimate his uncle because killing  is the least his uncle will do to clear his name

the above is what i call "zero tolerance for corruption" and that is what Nigeria of today needs.

let us liken this scenario with what PDP has been feeding us these years, Obasanjo's daughter was embroiled in an embezzlement saga. all of us saw how relaxed and composed she was during the "quasi" trial (i don't know if you followed the proceedings) but i can still remember her being on the phone almost all the time in a trial of that magnitude.

Commonsensically speaking, the above demeanor sends just one message

"you guys are wasting my time here, you don't know who my father is"

if Iyabo were Buhari's Daughter she should be spinning with a ceiling fan by now

GBAM!!!!

[color=#000099][b]this is a very good question. but yes he is a human being and he trusts his nephew to do the right thing unfortunately the guy embarrassed him. In other words we can trust that we will be getting jobs on Buhari's trust and merit while we hug a transformer once you betray that trust.
hope your question has been answered?
We want an Administration that will take Tax payer's money and account for it

imagine if Olabode George took his life for stealing 80bn naira
peter odili jumps into the Niger for stealling from Rivers state
Ibori got a lethal injection for stealing from Delta state
while OBJ face a firing squad for milking us dry, do you really think that we will have an Atiku that will be flounting his wealth with his "no shaking" face?
i bet he could have been on exile in Zimbabwe during the presidential primaries. this is the Nigeria i dream for, this is the Nigeria i support and if my vote will make it happen. God knows i have voted for buhari in advance.

Bros keep educating them  -  they are like blind, deaf and dumb men staggering around in the dark
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
na_so:

@JP philips

Word. cool

@JP philips
. . .And also post in normal font like everyone else. I don't bother to read half of what you write, because it is long, rambling and jarring to the eyes; and thats sad, cos you are you are quite sharp (unlike that native doctor called honeric01 grin).
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
I'm beginning to wonder at the Buhari supporters and the excuses they are giving for his corruption. Have any of you ever heard the word, nepotism? If so, do you know the meaning? Have you also heard the phrase, "due process?" If so, do you know its importance and place in legal frameworks?

What I'm reading here is shameful and outrightly disgraceful. There is no excuse on Earth for Buhari to have employed his cousin as sole consultant to vet, approve, and dish out money in a multibillion govt trust fund. There is also no excuse for Buhari to have given away a PTF housing estate to his crony. You guy's really alarm me.

If you see nothing wrong with such blatant corruption, how would you find the capacity to see wrong in the zealots plans to spread sharia across Nigeria or in his depositing of NNPC's $2.8billion in his fixed deposit account? How?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2011
Beaf:

I'm beginning to wonder at the Buhari supporters and the excuses they are giving for his corruption. Have any of you ever heard the word, nepotism? If so, do you know the meaning? Have you also heard the phrase, "due process?" If so, do you know its importance and place in legal frameworks?

What I'm reading here is shameful and outrightly disgraceful. There is no excuse on Earth for Buhari to have employed his cousin as sole consultant to vet, approve, and dish out money in a multibillion govt trust fund. There is also no excuse for Buhari to have given away a PTF housing estate to his crony. You guy's really alarm me.

If you see nothing wrong with such blatant corruption, how would you find the capacity to see wrong in the zealots plans to spread sharia across Nigeria or in his depositing of NNPC's $2.8billion in his fixed deposit account? How?

and why havent you seen anything wrong with Patience Jonathan's looting of 100 million naira and 35 million dollars from the Bayelsa state treasury?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=18pt]
@Beaf,
Buhari has a Christian wife.

If Buhari would not impose Islam on his wife, why do u think he would want to impose Islam on whole of Nigeria?

Buhari never imposed Sharia when he had absolute power as military head of state.

Buhari is considering having Pastor Tunde Bakare as his Vice President

What more proof do u need?

Please use your common sense.

[/size]

Beaf:

I have thrown a challenge that remains open until now. Instead of blarbing stupeedly, can you provide a link to a statement were the jihadist Buhari denies that he doesn't plan to establish sharia across Nigeria?It is simple enough.

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2011
@Beaf
Regarding Buhari's relative who you claim comitted suicide because of corruption, have you got any evidence (other than posting an article from one of corrupt enemies of Buhari?

I suspect this is one of your embelished stories to discredit Buhari.

Please provide a credible link to prove beyond doubt that Buhari's relative at the PTF was corrupt.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
cap28:

and why havent you seen anything wrong with Patience Jonathan's looting of 100 million naira and 35 million dollars from the Bayelsa state treasury?

You are telling lies.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
GenBuhari:

@Beaf
Regarding Buhari's relative who you claim comitted suicide because of corruption, have you got any evidence (other than posting an article from one of corrupt enemies of Buhari?

I suspect this is one of your embelished stories to discredit Buhari.

Please provide a credible link to prove beyond doubt that Buhari's relative at the PTF was corrupt.

Kindly check the background of the author of the link. It will be illuminating.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
Just finished listening to a "speech" given by Mrs Patience Faka Jonathan -

i didnt know we had fallen to this level so this is what nigeria has been reduced to? Are we seriously saying we want this woman to represent nigeria as our future first lady? - can you imagine this woman engaging in a conversation with Mrs Obama?

we are finished if this woman becomes nigeria's first lady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7bOClsDc-s
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2011
GenBuhari:

Buhari has a Christian wife if he would not impose Islam on his wife, why do u think he would want to impose Islam on whole of Nigeria?

You've been screaming this thing that is really of zero importance. I have provided you with enough pictures to show that the worst jihadists can have normal friends and family. You aren't making any point with this, its not like we even know if its true or not; we only know about his wife that died, we don't know anything about how many wives or concubines he has; so please spare us the story. Its neither here nor there, and it hasn't stopped him loving sharia and wanting to impose it on non-Muslims across Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
cap28:

Just finished listening to a "speech" given by Mrs Patience Faka Jonathan -

i didnt know we had fallen to this level so this is what nigeria has been reduced to? Are we seriously saying we want this woman to represent nigeria as our future first lady? - can you imagine this woman engaging in a conversation with Mrs Obama?

we are finished if this woman becomes nigeria's first lady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7bOClsDc-s

Are you in love with her or do you just lack manners and a proper upbringing? You do not attack a mans family to score cheap points. What next? Are you going to start insulting his kids?

Shame on you.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2011
Beaf,
it is time to start coming up with evidence to back up ur claims:

1. Provide evidence that Buhari appointed his relative as the sole consultant for monitoring the PTF
2. Provide evidence that Buhari's relative was corrupt.
3. Provide evidence that the 54 items were linked to Buhari in any way
4. Provide evidence that Buhari gave away a PTF housing estate to his crony

Easy to make wild unproven allegations.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2011
Beaf:

Are you in love with her or do you just lack manners and a proper upbringing? You do not attack a mans family to score cheap points. What next? Are you going to start insulting his kids?

Shame on you.

says the man who peddles false stories slandering the name of the only decent presidential aspirant nigeria has had in over 27 years.

Where do you get off trying to assume the moral high ground when you have tried to use this forum to bring Buhari's reputation into disrepute by spreading fabricated stories and all manner of falsehoods?

What cheap points am i scoring - I am merely pointing out that Patience Jonathan is an illiterate money grubbing criminal - not only is she corrupt but she is not fit to represent nigeria on the world stage as she is incapable of reading basic english , I know you dont care about nigeria's image on the world stage but that woman is an embarrassment and should not be allowed to represent the country.

I just pray that the husband does not win the presidency because the pair of them are an embarrassment to Nigeria and will be treated like a joke whenver they go abroad and are received by foreign dignitaries.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
@JP philips

lol

I said Buhari made his cousin the sole consultant to award, pay and vet projects and that the company commited massive fraud and you are there saying i am twisting facts and telling me about common sense. i just dey laugh. stay off insults.

can someone please explain the above for na-so, my fingers hurt

you were asking for evidence of presidential influence as a reason for the massively lopsided contract award to north west. For your information Buhari accepted the job on conditions that he would be given a free hand, and Abacha agreed not to interfere.

the breakdown of the PTF project you gave is it for real? i would have loved to know the source at least we can verify its veracity, be that as it may,outside road infrastructures the north is backward in health care delivery and education. in the spirit of equity and fairness placing the north on a higher priority in terms of education and health care is not a bad idea if you ask me.

On the side of Lagos i must say is totally unfair but considering the fact that his cousin was compromised we cant say for sure that he may not have influence, in any case, the culprit has paid the ultimate price, what more can you wish for? i believe General will be more careful next time though i wont say totally that the above is borne out of cavalier on his own part but a case of a trust that was betrayed.

Wait a minute!!
from your post

Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo State, having 5.34 per cent, 4.04 per cent, 10.57 per cent, 6.53 per cent, 4.02 per cent, respectively.

jehovah, the ground breaking achievment that bought my loyalty for years was mere 12% on average of the eastern states, imagine what will happen if he controls the national treasure? are you thinking what im thinking?

I repeat the following which your voluminous post did not address

1. Buhari in the heat of his anti corruption crusade allowed 54 suit cases loaded with cash into the country  when he publicly had warned that no such thing should be allowed.

2. Buhari's PTF   had a sole contractor (his cousin) who committed massive fraud and commited suicide. My take is that Buhari either benefited or was so clueless that he never knew what was happening under him. How then will he curb corruption in a complex country like nigeria in a democracy.

3 That Buhari ran PTF as if it was meant for his NW region

please i believed my previous post have answered the above questions, you can as well call on jakumo for a breakdown.
as nairaland's walking dictionary
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2011
GenBuhari:

Beaf,
it is time to start coming up with evidence to back up your claims:

1. Provide evidence that Buhari appointed his relative as the sole consultant for monitoring the PTF
2. Provide evidence that Buhari's relative was corrupt.
3. Provide evidence that the 54 items were linked to Buhari in any way
4. Provide evidence that Buhari gave away a PTF housing estate to his crony

Easy to make wild unproven allegations.

Isn't it rich to ask for proof when I have provided a tonne of links to back up my words and you've provided exactly zero? Bros, posting heresay in big red capitals as you've been doing doesn't amount to proof na. grin
Go over the last few pages and make a logical rebutal of the stuff I posted, if you can't do that, don't demand for more.

Remember, my challenge to you to provide a single link where Buhari denies that he plans to institute sharia across Nigeria. After all these days, you still haven't come up with anything; doesn't that tell you the obvious that Buhari is every bit the wild eyed sharia monster I described?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
by the way beaf, first lady's are not immune from criticism as they are regarded as public officials - moreover Patience Jonathan lost any entitlement to immunity from criticism the minute she dipped her fat paws into the coffers of the bayelsa state treasury, so use your brain for once and start thinking logically.   Foreign intelligence reports have it on record that Patience Jonathan is one of the most corrupt women currently on the nigerian political scene, keep brown nosing in the hope that they will throw a few crumbs in your direction.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2011
cap28:

by the way beaf, first lady's are not immune from criticism as they are regarded as public officials - moreover Patience Jonathan lost any entitlement to immunity from criticism the minute she dipped her fat paws into the coffers of the bayelsa state treasury, so use your brain for once and start thinking logically. Foreign intelligence reports have it on record that Patience Jonathan is one of the most corrupt women currently on the nigerian political scene, keep brown nosing in the hope that they will throw a few crumbs in your direction.

As usual, you are lying, but I think you are secretly in love with the woman.

cap28:

says the man who peddles false stories slandering the name of the only decent presidential aspirant nigeria has had in over 27 years.

Where do you get off trying to assume the moral high ground when you have tried to use this forum to bring Buhari's reputation into disrepute by spreading fabricated stories and all manner of falsehoods?

What cheap points am i scoring - I am merely pointing out that Patience Jonathan is an illiterate money grubbing criminal - not only is she corrupt but she is not fit to represent nigeria on the world stage as she is incapable of reading basic english , I know you dont care about nigeria's image on the world stage but that woman is an embarrassment and should not be allowed to represent the country.

I just pray that the husband does not win the presidency because the pair of them are an embarrassment to Nigeria and will be treated like a joke whenver they go abroad and are received by foreign dignitaries.

Dude, you sound like an under educated hunter.

I prefer people who make sense. If as you claim, the stories are fabricated, why have you not been able to make the slightest dent in them? Instead you have gone on a tangent, with your usual madmans conspiracy theories, lying, justifying nepotism and criminality, as well as badmouthing another mans family to score cheap points like someone brought up without morals.

Buhari is a bigot who wants to spread intitutionalise sharia across Nigeria. If you cannot disprove it, you are wasting my time.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
@beaf.I will say congratulations to Jonathan because with the way the voters registration has come to be fraudulent,PDP will sweep the election through rigging.My only prayer is that the masses do not take the law in their hands.

Buhari is being opposed by IBB,Atiku and OBJ for fear of their lives because the law will be "pepper soup law" if he gets there.

I even believe this DDC concept is a product of IBB's ingenuity.In my ward of about 2000 people only about 40 has been registered and I have stayed three days without success.So about 80 people will finally represent 2000.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2011
We are doomed as a nation compare the first lady of the US - a well spoken, well groomed intelligent Princeton and Harvard  educated lawyer with nigeria's first semi literate so called first lady who cannot read, write or speak english properly.

Michelle Obama is a woman who black women look up to and respect, Patience Jonathan is a woman who most black women would be ashamed to have as the first lady of their country.
Despite Michelle's numerous academic acheivements she remains humble, warm and friendly unlike the arrogant, unrefined "Dame" Patience Jonathan.

I weep for our nation.

Compare and contrast the difference between a real first lady and an impostor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3GL48uGgM
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2011
Abagworo: @beaf.I will say congratulations to Jonathan because with the way the voters registration has come to be fraudulent,PDP will sweep the election through rigging.My only prayer is that the masses do not take the law in their hands.

Buhari is being opposed by IBB,Atiku and OBJ for fear of their lives because the law will be "pepper soup law" if he gets there.

I even believe this DDC concept is a product of IBB's ingenuity.In my ward of about 2000 people only about 40 has been registered and I have stayed three days without success.So about 80 people will finally represent 2000.

Atahiru Jega is not in PDP, I don't see how voter registration by an independent INEC is JEG's business.
In a free and fair election, even if the whole of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Saudi are allowed to register, Jonathan would still trounce Buhari; so whats the big deal about congratulations for the obvious?
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
Legacy of corruption! angry
But we need to get rid of these incumbent fools by election or by force if need be angry
Abagworo:

@beaf.I will say congratulations to Jonathan because with the way the voters registration has come to be fraudulent,PDP will sweep the election through rigging.My only prayer is that the masses do not take the law in their hands.

Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=14pt]"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,"
[/size]

- Gen. Buhari
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=19pt]@Beaf,

If Buhari would not impose Islam on his wife, why do u think he would want to impose Islam on whole of Nigeria?

Buhari never imposed Sharia when he had absolute power as military head of state.

Please use your common sense
.[/size]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Beaf: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
GenBuhari:

[size=19pt]@Beaf,

Please use your common sense
.[/size]

[size=42pt]"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,"
[/size]

- Gen. Buhari
Buhari
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=20pt]Buhari has a Christian wife.

Buhari is considering having Pastor Tunde Bakare as his Vice President[/size]
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
@ All

Enof being said, obviously, the cynics have been convinced beyond reasonable doubt.

Buhari wishes to introduce" corruption sharia" all over the country

please general, give us a breakdown of your punitive measure by the millions

eg

for every one million stolen from the national treasure, one arm will be lost

@ 80bn olabode george don become cadaver

@ 500bn OBJ don become roasted meat

@ 250m cecilia ibru don become suya

@ any amount in dollars will be roasted alive.

please nairalanders let us join hands together to send a strong message to PDP through buhari, we need them to run away so we can have jobs for our teaming youths

you can expand the above list so general will add to his plans
it is over for PDP.
Re: Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria by cap28: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2011
Beaf:

As usual, you are lying, but I think you are secretly in love with the woman.

Dude, you sound like an under educated hunter.

I prefer people who make sense. If as you claim, the stories are fabricated, why have you not been able to make the slightest dent in them? Instead you have gone on a tangent, with your usual madmans conspiracy theories, lying, justifying nepotism and criminality, as well as badmouthing another mans family to score cheap points like someone brought up without morals.

Buhari is a bigot who wants to spread intitutionalise sharia across Nigeria. If you cannot disprove it, you are wasting my time.

Here is a man who follows and champions the cause of known criminals like Goodluck and Patience Jonathan - if that is not a sign of mind numbing stu.pid.ity - i dont know what is.

Have you disproved Patience Jonathan's involvement in money laundering? How about Goodluck's billion dollar spending spree on unecessary "independence day celebrations", bribery of pastors and draining of nigeria's foreign reserves.

It beggars beleif that a person with one single brain cell would condemn the only man who has ever had any feasible plan for the eradication of corruption in nigeria and instead champion the cause of a proven criminal and theif.

Funny how you pick and choose the use of the word nepotism - how come you didnt notice nepotism when OBJ's daughter got off scot free after embezzling millions?

Since you are now an authority on good morals is stealing 100 million naira from the people who elected you into office a sign of good morals?  how about money laundering - is that also a sign of morality and decency? how much does Patience Jonathan and her husband have to steal before a light goes on in that your head that they are corrupt, or does your pathetic sycophantic brain not register stealing when its done by nigerian politicians?

Where is your proof that Buhari plans to spread sharia in nigeria, and you have the nerve to call me a conspiracy theorist, when you have not provided even a shred of evidence to prove that Buhari intends to implement sharia law on non muslims - now i see why you are a vehement supporter of the Jonathans - semi functional  illiterates of the same feather flock together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigeria V South Africa: The Battle For African Supremacy - BBC / Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.