Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. (1677 Views)

Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. / Pastors And Who Eva Has The Gift of Dream Interpretation Pls Come To My Rescue / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Das1mama: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Good afternoon gentle men and ladies; straight to the point, 1, Christianity was brought to Africa by the Whites but have never seen in any Hollywood, Bollywood movies where they are casting out demons or performing miracles but in Nollywood if not all, you must see them conducting deliverance. 2, The last but not the least, if the whites condemned our tradition and introduced Christianity and other religion, why were they buying all the deities with huge amounts of money.
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Das1mama:
2, The last but not the least, if the whites condemned our tradition and introduced Christianity and other religion, why were they buying all the deities with huge amounts of money.

Well, I’m hardly a genius but the deities you mentioned were purchased as artifacts and relics which hang in museums etc.

I’ve been to the British Museum several times and there are artifacts from every age and dynasty on display.

Nobody bows down and worships them, if that’s what you’re implying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by AgricWealth(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Not a genius and not a dullard either but...

In the 15th century Christianity came to Sub-Saharan Africa with the arrival of the Portuguese. In the South of the continent the Dutch founded the beginnings of the Dutch Reform Church in 1652. In the interior of the continent most people continued to practice their own religions undisturbed until the 19th century.

During the colonial era, they display our deity as a conquest of war, later on art lovers decided to invest in the purchase of deity just to showcase them as relics in mesuem.

To most of them it's just art work, if whites could pay high amount for mere paintings on a board, now we're talking of sculpture made of gold bronze or clay, which are unique in it's design
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Das1mama:
...1, Christianity was brought to Africa by the Whites but have never seen in any Hollywood, Bollywood movies where they are casting out demons or performing miracles but in Nollywood if not all, you must see them conducting deliverance.

Because, Nollywood shows what it has seen to be true whilst the others do not want God Honoured.

Das1mama:
2, The last but not the least, if the whites condemned our tradition and introduced Christianity and other religion, why were they buying all the deities with huge amounts of money.

P.O.W.E.R . They know many things we take for granted.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by suicidesheep: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because, Nollywood shows what it has seen to be true whilst the others do not want God Honoured.

All what you wrote is nonsense

The whites were dumb when they forcefully introduced their religion to us. If you notice, everyone is getting wiser these days and knows all religions are scam. But if it gives you peace, that's your cup of tea.

Secondly all those our gods and idols they took are nothing more that artifacts to them, as said by someone earlier.

There's nothing spiritual about the world

5 Likes

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by AgricWealth(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
suicidesheep:

Lmao, brother life is beyond physical. I'm a seminarian and I can boldly tell you life is about physical and spiritual.

This isn't about religion, let's not live in denial

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by suicidesheep: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
AgricWealth:

Lmao, brother life is beyond physical. I'm a seminarian and I can boldly tell you life is about physical and spiritual.

Give me one evidence for the spiritual, just one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by AgricWealth(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
suicidesheep:

Give me one evidence for the spiritual, just one

LIFE!!

If I asked you how you came into existence you'll tell me your parents birthed you right?

But how did life came into existence? the golden breathe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by AgricWealth(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sun, moon and stars compliment day and night.

How come is that?

All this are just basics though, don't be surprised that humans aren't the only living beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by AgricWealth(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
I'm not in the mood to type,I could've go deeper, religion aside, life is about physical and spiritual brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by suicidesheep: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
AgricWealth:

LIFE!!

If I asked you how you came into existence you'll tell me your parents birthed you right?

Golden breathe??
That's a pathetic excuse to call spiritual. Theres nothing spiritual about breathing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by suicidesheep: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
AgricWealth:

How come is that?

All this are just basics though, don't be surprised that humans aren't the only living beings

Of course we aren't, dogs are living beings. Even that tree in front of your house is a living being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by suicidesheep: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
AgricWealth:

How come is that?

If you did science in school or made your research. You'd know the sun is a star, and how stars and moon are formed. Also they dont compliments day and night. If you don't know what causes day and night I think you should go back to school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by suicidesheep: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Again give me one evidence of the spiritual, and dont try to argue with breathing. Even your Christian scholars wont bring that up as an argument to prove their point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Maynman: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
AgricWealth:

LIFE!!

Can a life exist without sex from parents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
1) Not every white man was a christian as far back as the 1500s. Some didn't even believe in religion even to date.

2) Some came as christian missionaries,
business men. Some govt officials, some explorers, some runaway prisoners and sea pirates.

3) Some of them didn't care about the ARTEFACTS most especially the business and illiterate Criminal types like JACK SPARROW. Unless your artefacts are GOLD, SILVER, DIAMONDS e. t. c Laden. Else, those wooden ARTEFACTS don't mean anything to these type of white men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by AgricWealth(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
suicidesheep:

Of course we aren't, dogs are living beings. Even that tree in front of your house is a living being

A tree is not a being but a living thing, you are the one that needs to go back to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by AgricWealth(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
suicidesheep:

If you did science in school or made your research. You'd know the sun is a star, and how stars and moon are formed. Also they dont compliments day and night. If you don't know what causes day and night I think you should go back to school

This just shows the level of your IQ, do you understand the word compliment? Can daytime be called daytime without the sun?

It's clearly you're young and naive, I'll ignore your further mention. Learn to hold a decent conversation without insults by portraying how stupid and idiotic you are

Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Maynman: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
AgricWealth:

A tree is not a being but a living thing, you are the one that needs to go back to school

Being means to be alive.
Maybe what you wanted to say is “human”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Das1mama: 3:24am On Apr 26, 2022
AgricWealth:
Not a genius and not a dullard either but...

In the 15th century Christianity came to Sub-Saharan Africa with the arrival of the Portuguese. In the South of the continent the Dutch founded the beginnings of the Dutch Reform Church in 1652. In the interior of the continent most people continued to practice their own religions undisturbed until the 19th century.

During the colonial era, they display our deity as a conquest of war, later on art lovers decided to invest in the purchase of deity just to showcase them as relics in mesuem.

To most of them it's just art work, if whites could pay high amount for mere paintings on a board, now we're talking of sculpture made of gold bronze or clay, which are unique in it's design
Wow, i actually learnt alot. Thanks
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Das1mama: 3:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because, Nollywood shows what it has seen to be true whilst the others do not want God Honoured. Pls can you throw more light on it? Thanks

Ok, does it mean we made a mistake to sell the deites and accepting the religion?
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Das1mama:
Ok, does it mean we made a mistake to sell the deites and accepting the religion?

Yes and No.

55% Yes, because, our natural belief was already towards God, hence our blessings.

45% No, because, we accepted both the best of God centerdness (Christ Folowership) and the best/worstest of evil followership (Satanism and i-hate-Godism aka atheism, belief in the strength, intelligence and products of men (scientism).
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by suicidesheep: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2022
AgricWealth:

You are clearly dumb. A tree is a living being. Anything that is alive is a living being

1 Like

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by suicidesheep: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2022
AgricWealth:

This just shows the level of your IQ, do you understand the word compliment? Can daytime be called daytime without the sun?

It's clearly you're young and naive, I'll ignore your further mention. Learn to hold a decent conversation without insults by portraying how stupid and idiotic you are

Bye.

You're the one who's stupid and idiotic, of course I know what compliment is. The sun and moon don't compliment day and night. The literally cause day and night. Stupid old fool who thinks he knows everything. Don't be adamant to knowledge.

I thought you would argue the sun isn't a star.
Stupid fool that wants to make everything about he's even more stupid religion
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Das1mama:
Good afternoon gentle men and ladies; straight to the point, 1, Christianity was brought to Africa by the Whites but have never seen in any Hollywood, Bollywood movies where they are casting out demons or performing miracles but in Nollywood if not all, you must see them conducting deliverance. 2, The last but not the least, if the whites condemned our tradition and introduced Christianity and other religion, why were they buying all the deities with huge amounts of money.

Ehh, you have never heard of the Exorcist franchise? What about the Supernatural TV series? You are quite mistaken if you think foreign movie producers do not do demons and miracles. Look up Good Omens (about an angel and a demon) and American Gods (about gods from different parts of the world).

1 Like

Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Das1mama: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
LordReed:

Ehh, you have never heard of the Exorcist franchise? What about the Supernatural TV series? You are quite mistaken if you think foreign movie producers do not do demons and miracles. Look up Good Omens (about an angel and a demon) and American Gods (about gods from different parts of the world).
Sincerely I haven't, how do I get to watch bro
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
suicidesheep:
.. If you notice, everyone is getting wiser these days and knows all religions are scam.

Yet they are living the most horrible lives than ever, they are more wickeder, more afraid, frustrated angry people and even now they kill themselves more than ever before.

So if you think this is a wise living, I respect that it is your right to hold this opinion.

suicidesheep:
Secondly all those our gods and idols they took are nothing more that artifacts to them, as said by someone earlier.

Which is why I answered "things people take for granted".
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by LordReed(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Das1mama:
Sincerely I haven't, how do I get to watch bro

Download here:
https://1337x.to/search/good+omens/1/
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Das1mama: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by suicidesheep: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet they are living the most horrible lives than ever, they are more wickeder, more afraid, frustrated angry people and even now they kill themselves more than ever before.

People aren't living more terrible lives than b4, it has always been the same. The only problem is the Internet has been it possible for us to know each others problem.

We are lucky the world is moving past superstitions beliefs like during the dark ages and biblical times
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
suicidesheep:

People aren't living more terrible lives than b4, it has always been the same.

The only problem is the Internet has been it possible for us to know each others problem

No! That is not True. People always say "I remember in 1990 or in 2003" or some period of time past, even here with internet. Their yesterdays are always better than their todays.

suicidesheep:

We are lucky the world is moving past superstitions beliefs like during the dark ages and biblical times

And the young, living the most terrible lives ever only to die even 4 times faster than their parents, in the most horrible and horrific ways.

What a luck you people have.
Re: If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. by gsegun43: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
AgricWealth:

If you like, be a Samaritan, it doesn't change anything. There is nothing spiritual about life.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! / Giving Unto God / ALL Atheists MUST Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.