Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) (2782 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,you see how easy that was ? grin grin. Good boy, now drop the Nigerian -coon role & embrace who you are without shame, the acting makes you look pathetic . We are making progress here grin
I am a the biggest cheerleader for progressive African countries like Namibia and Botswana that show blacks can run functional societies. I hoped the same would happen to South Africa under the leadership of Mmusi Maimane.
I take offence to been labelled a Nigerian coon for speaking out the truth.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 3:21pm On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am a the biggest cheerleader for progressive African countries like Namibia and Botswana that show blacks can run functional societies. I hoped the same would happen to South Africa under the leadership of Mmusi Maimane.
I take offence to been labelled a Nigerian coon for speaking out the truth.

LMFAO, I think your post before this one summed up everything wink. Dont try to mess it up now, as you did with the black SA leaders's post by putting in the Zuma & malema names wink. I dont like it when you play chicken. I see your other self is viewing grin grin. Let's wait for " him " to log in & pat you in the back grin grin grin grin
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

[s]LMFAO, I think your post before this one summed up everything wink. Dont try to mess it up now, as you did with the black SA leaders by putting in the Zuma & malema names wink. I dont like it when you play chicken. I see your other self is viewing grin grin. Let's wait for " him " to log in & pat you in the back grin grin grin grin[/s]
You choose to turn a blind eye to SA's massive corruption problem under the leadership of ANC. You label progressive leaders like Mmusi Maimane a coon.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, universities, churches, celebrities, N.g.o.s etc ,they will push whatever agenda their sponsors want. What I want to see is what the general populace thinks of him; national election results , ANC branches & all.

I said I wanted to see Cyril walking without bodyguards in Soweto as he did in Cape town grin ,& this must be after he started working as a president not when he was campaigning or celebrating his win wink. I dont know why you are getting mad instead of showing me this evidence grin.

I have to give it to you - you are indeed a nyaope crackhead. If you are going to discredit reputable universities and research councils then I'd advise you to setup an RET centre inside Nkandla, ASAP - there's enough room.

The combination of nyaope and rooibos also leads to such requests for a whole president to walk around without security in Soweto or any other place in SA. You should notice how I never claimed that Ramaphosa walks anywhere without security - even in my original post as the OP of this thread. I challenged your assertion that there wouldnt be jubilation for him in townships, which you were found wanting.

Anyway, here he is again earlier this year in a township - post elections season. The internet is awash with such images if you learnt to find the good in him and not just faults. Asking for him to walk around without security is non-sensical - considering the domestic and foreign dangers world leaders face.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 3:51pm On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You choose to turn a blind eye to SA's massive corruption problem under the leadership of ANC. You label progressive leaders like Mmusi Maimane a coon.

LMFAO, let it all out buddy grin,you're doing great . wink

After you are done I will be waiting for the other moniker to login,chastise you a bit & then show how much he understands your points about ANC corruption .....I mean Zuma & malena corruption grin grin. grin grin grin
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, let it all out buddy grin,you're doing great . wink

After you are done I will be waiting for the other moniker to login,chastise you a bit & then show how much he understands your points about ANC corruption .....I mean Zuma & malena corruption grin grin. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRXgfiCaogQ
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 4:23pm On May 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

I remember you posting a thread about SAns smoking rooibos,I wonder what the intention was wink.

Anyway ,I wont be entertaining much of that drivel you wrote up there, it's like farting to me.

Nice headline....very telling though wink. Care to share the whole article or the link? cheesy
What I want is to see is to see Cyril ,not doing what all other presidents have done ; going around in poor areas kissing babies together with other ANC community members/ foot soldiers,all wearing " work" clothes cheesy. I asked you for something like this(alone, with "fans"coming at him )grin,

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRXgfiCaogQ

LMFAO, wow! So Julius Malema is corrupt ? shocked. Thank you buddy ,& thanks to our darling media ....ENCA for exposing this grin. But not so long ago the #encamustfall trended for about a week ,maybe it was malema & Zuma behind the hashtag not your average SA grin grin. Thanks though wink
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, wow! So Julius Malema is corrupt ? shocked. Thank you buddy ,& thanks to our darling media ....ENCA for exposing this grin. But not so long ago the #encamustfall trended for about a week ,maybe it was malema & Zuma behind the hashtag not your average SA grin grin. Thanks though wink
You have seen the light. I shoot straight facts.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by IronGalaxy: 10:10pm On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

South Africa has a massive corruption problem since after apartheid. I understand the black politicians wanted to reap the fruits of their labour for fighting apartheid for decades. It should not have been done at the expense of destroying the countries infrastruture.
They all wanted to live in Blair Sandhurst and drive luxury cars like Mercedes Benz and BMW's. They plundered the nation when they took power.

Look at how politicians like Malema become overnight millionaire's and brainwashed the low educated South Africans he is fighting for them.
Are you seriously brain-dead or what? I'm saying corruption never started post apartheid as the apartheid govt was corrupt as well if not more, the looting left the country almost bankrupt before democracy. You keep repeating the same nonsense
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 10:22pm On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

cheesy. I asked you for something like this(alone, with "fans"coming at him )grin,

It's still early days in his presidency so we'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, you can post some of Zuma doing the same - he was in power for 9 WHOLE YEARS.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by grandstar(m): 4:59am On May 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

South Africa has a massive corruption problem since after apartheid. I understand the black politicians wanted to reap the fruits of their labour for fighting apartheid for decades. It should not have been done at the expense of destroying the countries infrastruture.
They all wanted to live in Blair Sandhurst and drive luxury cars like Mercedes Benz and BMW's. They plundered the nation when they took power.

Look at how politicians like Malema become overnight millionaire's and brainwashed the low educated South Africans he is fighting for them.

Sadly, you insult blacks when you attack this guy. It is shameful
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 5:44am On May 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You have seen the light. I shoot straight facts.

LMFAO, you shot yourself in the foot a couple of times you mean ? wink. You like playing villain & hero all by yourself ,dont you ? grin grin grin grin. Schizo tings winkgrin grin

Chai! grin grin

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 6:05am On May 19, 2020
TMKsouth:

It's still early days in his presidency so we'll have to wait and see.

So why were you all defensive and foaming at the mouth all this time? grin grin. You sound like that r'etard John steeinhusen from the DA who couldn't answer a simple question " which South Africans are you speaking for ?" . The idiot got all defensive & angry because he is used to having the easy way out (stratcom journalists interviewing him) grin grin. Just as you are used to the brain -dead audience who never question you on your propaganda but swallow everything as facts wink.but dont worry ,I'm here to help you sharpen your skills wink

& how about that link to that article? grin.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by joudini(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2020
Is it not on this thread that I saw a website publication where Ramaphosa was referred to as "Churchillian"? I can't find it anymore.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 7:41pm On May 19, 2020
Lionessza6:

So why were you all defensive and foaming at the mouth all this time?

.but dont worry ,I'm here to help you sharpen your skills wink

& how about that link to that article? grin.

You lack comprehension skills, so I won't be learning anything from u thank u very much. Ramaphosa is EXTREMELY POPULAR so deal with it.

So much for your self proclaimed "skill" - you still waiting on me to send you links 2 days later. Free advise - use Google, I gave u enough detail about the story.

Searched round the net meself - ZERO images of M-sholozi merrily strolling about guardless in Soweto. cry cry cry
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 7:56pm On May 19, 2020
TMKsouth:

You lack comprehension skills, so I won't be learning anything from u thank u very much. Ramaphosa is EXTREMELY POPULAR so deal with it.

So much for your self proclaimed "skill" - you still waiting on me to send you links 2 days later. Free advise - use Google, I gave u enough detail about the story.

Searched round the net meself - ZERO images of M-sholozi merrily strolling about guardless in Soweto. cry cry cry

Lol,where is your "Nigerian" buddy Van something? grin grin grin grin

LMFAO, I said I agree with you, he is extremely popular among white people & the thread proved it.

Lol,I never claimed any skill ,dont twist my words; I said I will help you sharpen your skill....& I will. & I know you know better than posting a bogus link to me ,hence the twerking you're doing now grin.

Please show me where I claimed Msholozi or any other SA leader walked around without any bodyguards? grin

Typical! grin

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
Lionessza6:

Lol,where is your "Nigerian" buddy Van something? grin grin grin grin

LMFAO, I said I agree with you, he is extremely popular among white people & the thread proved it.

Please show me where I claimed Msholozi or any other SA leader walked around without any bodyguards? grin

Typical! grin

Didn't you call for CR to walk around Soweto without bodyguards to prove his popularity among black people? (koo-koo! grin)

I showed u countless articles proving his fame and u dismissed them as white monopoly propaganda.

Now to prove that you seeing shadows everywhere, you're now accusing me of being the same moniker as RVN.

Looks rather neurotic, similar to that one former president now seeking medical attention in Cuba running from the ghosts at home. Or the others running to Russian doctors.

You all deserve each other - birds of a feather.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
Lionessza6:

...& I will. & I know you know better than posting a bogus link to me ,hence the twerking you're doing now grin.
! grin

I'll indulge u on this one - which link are u talking about M'am?
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 6:21am On May 20, 2020
TMKsouth:

Didn't you call for CR to walk around Soweto without bodyguards to prove his popularity among black people? (koo-koo! grin)

I showed u countless articles proving his fame and u dismissed them as white monopoly propaganda.

Now to prove that you seeing shadows everywhere, you're now accusing me of being the same moniker as RVN.

Looks rather neurotic, similar to that one former president now seeking medical attention in Cuba running from the ghosts at home. Or the others running to Russian doctors.

You all deserve each other - birds of a feather.

LMFAO, that is because the thread is about Cyril and his popularity. I stated that he is popular with white people & that he can never do this stroll* in Soweto .You also agreed with me that Cyril has never taken that walk alone in Soweto (a black community that he was raised in) wink.

You didn't show me any pictures of Cyril walking alone ( not working)in a black community .If you did,please show me those images again grin.

I will not entertain the diversion tactics,Cyril is the president now & he is going to be put under the same scrutiny as others before him whether you like it or not wink. This reminds of the recent developments with Amabhungane stalking people who are not pro- Cyril online grin and threatening them ,sounds like apartheid tactics to me .& there is also the talk of regulating social media by the current administration grin. I wonder why all the cencorship smiley.I think they have come to the realisation that many black people no longer subscribe to the dead- end narratives that were popular for years, people are now asking the real questions & the real thugs are shook grin grin grin. Rogue units in many publications are finding it more difficult to sell their propaganda to SAns grin, hence the desperate acts by Soro's foot soldiers grin. #encamustfall happened, now #amabhunganemustfall is trending grin, who is next ,daily maverick? grin. Black people are sick of propaganda grin grin grin

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 6:28am On May 20, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'll indulge u on this one - which link are u talking about M'am?

Lol, I like the calm demeanour, keep it up wink.

Show me the link to the article about Cyril dirtying - up his shoes, walking around a muddy township shocked cheesy.

Btw, is Qaanitah Hunter not the bitter ex of Ajay Gupta? grin grin.

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 2:02pm On May 20, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, that is because the thread is about Cyril and his popularity. I stated that he is popular with white people & that he can never do this stroll* in Soweto .You also agreed with me that Cyril has never taken that walk alone in Soweto (a black community that he was raised in) wink.

You didn't show me any pictures of Cyril walking alone ( not working)in a black community .If you did,please show me those images again grin.

I will not entertain the diversion tactics,Cyril is the president now & he is going to be put under the same scrutiny as others before him whether you like it or not wink. This reminds of the recent developments with Amabhungane stalking people who are not pro- Cyril online grin and threatening them ,sounds like apartheid tactics to me .& there is also the talk of regulating social media by the current administration grin. I wonder why all the cencorship smiley.I think they have come to the realisation that many black people no longer subscribe to the dead- end narratives that were popular for years, people are now asking the real questions & the real thugs are shook grin grin grin. Rogue units in many publications are finding it more difficult to sell their propaganda to SAns grin, hence the desperate acts by Soro's foot soldiers grin. #encamustfall happened, now #amabhunganemustfall is trending grin, who is next ,daily maverick? grin. Black people are sick of propaganda grin grin grin

INFORMATION OVERLOAD...

disengaging...

Disengaging COMPLETE.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 6:27am On May 21, 2020
TMKsouth:

INFORMATION OVERLOAD...

disengaging...

Disengaging COMPLETE.

grin grin grin

When you've become so comfortable with lies ,the truth gets unsettling grin, I understand your predicament wink. I told you I was here to get you off of your comfort zone wink.

Beat the dog till the owner comes out grin, & boy the owners of the dog are coming out guns blazing, even resorting to gang -stalking and other known apartheid-style tactics grin. If the president is so popular,why are his backers so unsettled by "little rats" who dont like him? grin grin. This is the only president in SA who wants to have control over what people do or say in their own personal spaces grin. He is too much like his insecure owners grin grin. ....too much grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gop-backed Arizona Election Review Confirms Biden 2020 Win / Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter / Islamic State Using Dolls To Train Children How To Behead Infidels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.