Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) (2801 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Daddysidhan: 7:24pm On May 17, 2020
Buhari over to you, hope to see you on the street of Lagos soon.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by IronGalaxy: 10:08pm On May 17, 2020
TMKsouth:

I gave them credit that they served just 20% of the population. Most of the quality infrastructure was in white areas only - and black people had to carry passes to enter there and leave at a moment's notice. Today new infrastructure has been widely expanded to accommodate everyone - with challenges of course.

How do u even begin to claim the Dutch gave us drainage and sanitation when they did not even provide flushing toilets?

Much of the highway and railway system has been expanded and upgraded (notably leading to the Soccer World Cup). Other countries have allowed theirs to deteriorate.

So my point is that the settlers provided a limited and skewed foundation from where the democratic state picked up. But it seems their contribution is overstated and glorified in Nigeria - and black accomplishments are intentionally overlooked.

Bingo!

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by IronGalaxy: 10:09pm On May 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Secret Service are around, but out of sight and out of mind. You won't be able to tell.
The route he will walk or jog on, has obviously been mapped before hand and is likely the safest in the vicinity. Ramaphosa will not go and jog in Soweto or Hillbrow in Johannesberg, known as some of the the most dangerous areas in South Africa.
Soweto is not a dangerous place, get your facts right bro! While Hillbrow is just an extension of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by IronGalaxy: 10:09pm On May 17, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, soweto is a dangerous place ? grin.
Imagine

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by panafrican(m): 4:47am On May 18, 2020
He has to be very careful out there, too many crazy people lurking around in today's world.
Remember how Chris Hani was gunned down.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 5:52am On May 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Bingo!

Yeah, it's jealousy dude.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 6:00am On May 18, 2020
panafrican:
He has to be very careful out there, too many crazy people lurking around in today's world.

You're right. Bear in mind though that Ramaphosa has the best contingency of security, whereas Hani did not.

Here's a snippet from what his bodyguard said a few years ago.

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

I gave them credit that they served just 20% of the population. Most of the quality infrastructure was in white areas only - and black people had to carry passes to enter there and leave at a moment's notice. Today new infrastructure has been widely expanded to accommodate everyone - with challenges of course.

How do u even begin to claim the Dutch gave us drainage and sanitation when they did not even provide flushing toilets?

Much of the highway and railway system has been expanded and upgraded (notably leading to the Soccer World Cup). Other countries have allowed theirs to deteriorate.

So my point is that the settlers provided a limited and skewed foundation from where the democratic state picked up. But it seems their contribution is overstated and glorified in Nigeria - and black accomplishments are intentionally overlooked.

All we hear about is the massive corruption of your political leaders since apartheid ended and the falling apart of your hospitals,power sector and other infrastructure left behind for you to manage. South African leaders need to be more like their progressive like their Botswana and Namibia counterparts and shun corruption that is prevalent throughout the continent.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by IronGalaxy: 6:55am On May 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yeah, it's jealousy dude.
nothing else
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by IronGalaxy: 7:00am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

All we hear about is the massive corruption of your political leaders since apartheid ended and the falling apart of your hospitals,power sector and other infrastructure left behind for you to manage. South African leaders need to be more like their progressive like Botswana and Namibia counterparts and shun corruption that is prevalent throughout the continent.
Corruption didn't start post apartheid, it was always there, the apartheid govt was very very corrupt, you need to read up on this. You guys generally need to snap of this " white is good and black is bad" narrative it's a regressive way of thinking

3 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Corruption didn't start post apartheid, it was always there, the apartheid govt was very very corrupt, you need to read up on this. You guys generally need to snap of this " white is good and black is bad" narrative it's a regressive way of thinking
Botswana and Namibia are the least corrupt countries in Africa and show blacks can run functional societies. Why is South Africa emulating the leadership of other failed states in the African continent?
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 7:35am On May 18, 2020
panafrican:

There are more white snipers & agents of darkness out there than there are black . Hani was going after white privilege, Ramaphosa is the protector of white privilege. That is why people like Hani die, & the likes of Cyril are made into heroes by the media. Now, if he truly wanted to show us how loved he is & how safe he is around SA,let him take that walk in a majority black neighbourhood ; say Soweto . We know he wont get killed, but we want to see if he would get the celeb treatment over there grin grin.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 7:44am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Botswana and Namibia are the least corrupt countries in Africa and show blacks can run functional societies. Why is South Africa emulating the leadership of other failed states in the African continent?

LMFAO, the main question is why do you seem so invested & somehow butthurt by anything to do with race in South Africa? grin grin grin. I thought you were Nigerian wink. Now you seem to want the discussion to turn into a bashing of black SA politicians wink ,why?. For a Nigerian you seem really concerned about SA domestic politics , really ..really concerned . & white people's legacy seems to be a personal thing to you...I wonder why that is so grin grin

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 8:04am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

All we hear about is the massive corruption of your political leaders since apartheid ended and the falling apart of your hospitals,power sector and other infrastructure left behind for you to manage. South African leaders need to be more like their progressive like their Botswana and Namibia counterparts and shun corruption that is prevalent throughout the continent.

That's what you choose to read about. There's a reason SA remains a leading economy in Africa and was invited into the G20 and BRICS nations of leading economies - a lot of things are working.

Despite the issues of corruption you only seem to dwell on, they were at their highest during Zuma's crazy years and are now being dealt with. The Mandela and Mbeki years were smooth-sailing and Ramaphosa will get us back on track again.

Not to bash our good neighbours Botswana and Namibia, but not much is written about their politics as much as SA is. That's why our issues seem amplified on the international stage. You should read about the on-going political squabbles in Botswana and how the current president is accused of selling out to China. Those country's media are also not diverse, independent and ferocious enough to dig out political scandals. So you are just comparing apples and pears here.

I think the fact that you even thought Soweto was a dangerous place shows just how misguided you are about all things South Africa. You are just lapping up bad and fake news on SA.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 8:22am On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

There are more white snipers & agents of darkness out there than there are black . Hani was going after white privilege, Ramaphosa is the protector of white privilege. That is why people like Hani die, & the likes of Cyril are made into heroes by the media. Now, if he truly wanted to show us how loved he is & how safe he is around SA,let him take that walk in a majority black neighbourhood ; say Soweto . We know he wont get killed, but we want to see if he would get the celeb treatment over there grin grin.

Dude Ramaphosa is from Soweto. You're really losing it over your hate of this man.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 8:35am On May 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

Dude Ramaphosa is from Soweto. You're really losing it over your hate of this man.

LMFAO, really ,he is from Soweto ? I didn't even know that, I thought he was from Nkandla undecided. Thanks bass , you are a life saver grin

So you are going to show us pictures of ANC rallies or ANC victory celebrations in Soweto? cheesy. Let's see him walking randomly in Chiawelo like you claim he did in Cape town grin. We all know all ANC politicians go around kissing babies& grand mothers in shacks during elections& days after, Ramaphosa was no exception grin. & this was before he started working as a president ,let's see the after wink
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 8:49am On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

grin. & this was before he started working as a president ,let's see the after wink

If I show u evidence do you promise not to dismiss it as white media propaganda?? grin Coz we all know Ramaphosa is the most popular president since Mandela right... Or since sliced bread for that matter.

Anyway, here goes... Can't wait to read the Zuma logic in your response.

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 9:13am On May 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

If I show u evidence do you promise not to dismiss it as white media propaganda?? grin Coz we all know Ramaphosa is the most popular president since Mandela right... Or since sliced bread for that matter.

Anyway, here goes... Can't wait to read the Zuma logic in your response.

LMFAO,popular amongst who is the question ? Show us his popularity with black people who happen to be the biggest voters of the ANC grin. Hahaha,you are already being defensive even before showing me the supposed evidence? grin. Yho! grin. I dont want to see any propaganda from your media houses ,I want the evidence ; opinions from ANC branches for starters grin. The turn out of ANC voters in his gatherings compared to his predecessors grin. Let Zuma go ,he is not the president, Ramaphisa is wink,I dont know why you cant defend Ramaphosa without talking about Zuma grin. Is it that hard of a job?
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 9:50am On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,popular amongst who is the question ? Show us his popularity with black people who happen to be the biggest voters of the ANC grin. Hahaha,you are already being defensive even before showing me the supposed evidence? grin. Yho! grin. I dont want to see any propaganda from your media houses ,I want the evidence ; opinions from ANC branches for starters grin. The turn out of ANC voters in his gatherings compared to his predecessors grin. Let Zuma go ,he is not the president, Ramaphisa is wink,I dont know why you cant defend Ramaphosa without talking about Zuma grin. Is it that hard of a job?

I have to mention Zuma coz he's the only reason you don't like CR.

The survey was done by the University of Johannesburg and the HSRC - they don't push propaganda so stop being silly and shifting the goal posts, you're embarrassing yourself.

Wasn't your question that CR can't walk in Soweto? I gave u evidence he can. Now you want an ANC elective conference to be held to determine this. You've truly gone mad.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by DictatorZAR1: 10:11am On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, he wouldn't dare go out like this without security ,don't believe the propaganda,its all a PR scam for the entertainment of the borderline r'etarded among us grin grin.

But even your boyfriend CIC of VBS cant even walk the streets without he's white boys wielding aka47's to protect him from he's own red ants.
tongue tongue tongue
gringringrin
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 10:19am On May 18, 2020
DictatorZAR1:

But even your boyfriend CIC of VBS cant even walk the streets without he's white boys wielding aka47's to protect him from he's own red ants.
tongue tongue tongue
gringringrin

LMFAO, poor things ,they are coming at me from all angles grin grin. What will I be next ,? A BLF ant? grin. Atleast you are using a SA moniker this time ,I can respect your re'tardation a bit more than the others hiding behind Nigerian monikers to spread propaganda wink.

& I would love for us to talk more about the VBS corrupt CEO who allowed VBS to be looted wink;the incompetent ,bafoon of them all grin.

& another thing ,why cant Ramaphosa minions defend him without talking badly about anyone else? grin.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by TMKsouth: 10:24am On May 18, 2020
DictatorZAR1:

tongue tongue tongue
gringringrin

Lol grin
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by IronGalaxy: 10:50am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I was correcting you on the assumption that black people brought corruption in the government. The countries you mentioned are both under SADC bloc. Southern African countries are generally least corrupt
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 10:55am On May 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

I have to mention Zuma coz he's the only reason you don't like CR.

The survey was done by the University of Johannesburg and the HSRC - they don't push propaganda so stop being silly and shifting the goal posts, you're embarrassing yourself.

Wasn't your question that CR can't walk in Soweto? I gave u evidence he can. Now you want an ANC elective conference to be held to determine this. You've truly gone mad.

@ the bolded ..LMFAO, you are not well in the head ,do we know each other like that now?. I never liked Cyril even when Zuma was still the president ,ask your SA Thuma -minions on this forum who have been around longer wink. & no you people dont know how to defend Cyril without bringing in the the fake state capture under Zuma, Zuma ,&Gupta names grin. I notice this among white supremacists, they will hardly tell you about their love of the white race ,but will spend their time talking more about their hate of other races grin.

LMFAO, universities, churches, celebrities, N.g.o.s etc ,they will push whatever agenda their sponsors want. What I want to see is what the general populace thinks of him; national election results , ANC branches & all.

I said I wanted to see Cyril walking without bodyguards in Soweto as he did in Cape town grin ,& this must be after he started working as a president not when he was campaigning or celebrating his win wink. I dont know why you are getting mad instead of showing me this evidence grin.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by DictatorZAR1: 11:54am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Botswana and Namibia combined have a population less then SA's smallest sized Gauteng province so it can hardly be used as a model of excellence. Botswana though governed well is hardly a model for democracy with its predominantly one party state thats been in power since its independence. Namibia have its own problems with corruption same as SA.

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by DictatorZAR1: 12:02pm On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, poor things ,they are coming at me from all angles grin grin. What will I be next ,? A BLF ant? grin. Atleast you are using a SA moniker this time ,I can respect your re'tardation a bit more than the others hiding behind Nigerian monikers to spread propaganda wink.

& I would love for us to talk more about the VBS corrupt CEO who allowed VBS to be looted wink;the incompetent ,bafoon of them all grin.

& another thing ,why cant Ramaphosa minions defend him without talking badly about anyone else? grin.

Wanyela jy dink ek is n Zoo animal ne. The real question should be why do you hate Ramaphosa so much is it because your time to eat is over tongue
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 12:53pm On May 18, 2020
DictatorZAR1:

Wanyela jy dink ek is n Zoo animal ne. The real question should be why do you hate Ramaphosa so much is it because your time to eat is over tongue

Wtf? grin. So you are defending because its your time to eat ?

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I was correcting you on the assumption that black people brought corruption in the government. The countries you mentioned are both under SADC bloc. Southern African countries are generally least corrupt
South Africa has a massive corruption problem since after apartheid. I understand the black politicians wanted to reap the fruits of their labour for fighting apartheid for decades. It should not have been done at the expense of destroying the countries infrastruture.
They all wanted to live in Blair Sandhurst and drive luxury cars like Mercedes Benz and BMW's. They plundered the nation when they took power.

Look at how politicians like Malema become overnight millionaire's and brainwashed the low educated South Africans he is fighting for them.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, the main question is why do you seem so invested & somehow butthurt by anything to do with race in South Africa? grin grin grin. I thought you were Nigerian wink. Now you seem to want the discussion to turn into a bashing of black SA politicians wink ,why?. For a Nigerian you seem really concerned about SA domestic politics , really ..really concerned . & white people's legacy seems to be a personal thing to you...I wonder why that is so grin grin
South Africa politics was very entertaining during the Zuma years. And many people from around the world used to tune in to watch the circus that was going on in your country. Zuma was your stereotypical corrupt African leader manipulating his political base, which mostly consisted of low educated South Africans, while he plundered the nation and sold out your country to the Gupta's.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 2:37pm On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

South Africa politics was very entertaining during the Zuma years. And many people from around the world used to tune in to watch the circus that was going on in your country. Zuma was your stereotypical corrupt African leader manipulating his political base, which mostly consisted of low educated South Africans, while he plundered the nation and sold out your country to the Gupta's.

LMFAO, poor thing . You are trying too hard at your role as a dumb Nigerian coon, but you cant fool me wink. I can smell pork from very far cheesy. I asked you why you seemed so emotional over white people's legacy ? cheesy.

I wont entertain your little divide & conquer attempt, I know the target was black leaders post 94,but you are too cowardly to follow through & you decided to take the easy way out ; Zuma & Malema wink. Going through your posts on other thread was a confirmation for me that your dumb arse ain't Nigerian ,but you do know how to play the role well, I will give you that wink.

But you cannot fool people like me wink,something from the post below tells me you will be logging in with your SA moniker to defend SA,obviously following through with the Zuma & malema lines& glorifying Mandela & Mbeki wink....the post in the screenshot sold you out grin cheesy grin. & those with half a brain will connect the dots; check out the posts from other SA on this thread & then look at the one in the screenshot grin grin. Your dumb arse should be fired for this grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, poor thing . You are trying too hard at your role as a dumb Nigerian coon, but you cant fool me wink. I can smell pork from very far cheesy. I asked you why you seemed so emotional over white people's legacy ? cheesy.

I wont entertain your little divide & conquer attempt, I know the target was black leaders post 94,but you are too cowardly to follow through & you decided to take the easy way out ; Zuma & Malema wink. Going through your posts on other thread was a confirmation for me that your dumb arse ain't Nigerian ,but you do know how to play the role well, I will give you that wink.

But you cannot fool people like me wink,something from the post below tells me you will be logging in with your SA moniker to defend SA,obviously following through with the Zuma & malema lines wink....the post in the screenshot sold you out grin cheesy grin. & those with half a brain will connect the dots; check out the posts from other SA on this thread & then look at the one in the screenshot grin grin. Your dumb arse should be fired for this grin grin
I have always supported the DA and wanted to see Mmusi Maimane become the President.

South Africa needs progressive leadership. For now Cyril Ramaphosa is the best option and good for business.
Re: SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) by Lionessza6(f): 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I have always supported the DA and wanted to see Mmusi Maimane become the President.

South Africa needs progressive leadership. For now Cyril Ramaphosa is the best option and good for business.

LMFAO,you see how easy that was ? grin grin. Good boy, now drop the Nigerian -coon role & embrace who you are without shame, the acting makes you look pathetic . We are making progress here grin, and I promise I wont bill you for helping you come out of that closet cheesy,lets just hope you wont get fired for being so emotional cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Biden Receives More Votes Than Any Other Candidate In US History / Russian General Who Said Ukraine Invasion Would Be Over In Hours Is Killed / Putin Has Finally Achieved One Of His Objectives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.